Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Why Do EVIL People Succeed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do EVIL People Succeed? (1260 Views)

Only Witches And Wizards Do Evil / Why Do Evil People Live Longer? / Where do evil Spirits come from? D Bible never attributes evil spirits to Satan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do EVIL People Succeed? by jacksonite: 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
Many people(especially Christians) believe that all good things come from God while all bad things are from the devil.(Invariably,good things are for Godly people and bad things for evil people)But it puzzles me when some people who are obviously evil have free access to the good things of life while others who are obviously Godly lack same. My questions are:1 Does all things (good and bad)come from God?2When an evil person is blessed,who is the source of the blessing?NB:my definition of good things is the things that make life easier:food,shelter,health,transport,money etc.3Can the devil also bless someone with good things? Happy Sunday to us all.
Re: Why Do EVIL People Succeed? by emmyskies(m): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
Disturb not yourself when you see evil doers succeed, for the Lord will cut them like grass -Psalm 97:1-7.

1. The Lord provides good times and trying times for both good and evil people. He blesses both the good and evil. That is why it is not only good people that succeed in life. This is it: "That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. " (Matthew 5:45)

2. GOD. He blesses both the evil people. But he wants them to repent so they will come and enjoy in His kingdom for eternity. He blesses them but don't take delight if they die a sinner unlike He does His saints
-"Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints." (Psalm 116:15)

3. Devil bless people also. But he does that for deceitful purpose. In exchange for their soul. The devil have good things in his charge also. Things of this world. He can give to whom ever he wants: "Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me." (Matthew 4:8-9). But must want something in return, of which the soul that receives from him will be destroyed: "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. " (John 10:10)
Re: Why Do EVIL People Succeed? by Gombs(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
jacksonite: Many people(especially Christians) believe that all good things come from God while all bad things are from the devil.(Invariably,good things are for Godly people and bad things for evil people)But it puzzles me when some people who are obviously evil have free access to the good things of life while others who are obviously Godly lack same. My questions are:1 Does all things (good and bad)come from God?2When an evil person is blessed,who is the source of the blessing?NB:my definition of good things is the things that make life easier:food,shelter,health,transport,money etc.3Can the devil also bless someone with good things? Happy Sunday to us all.

They don't actually.... and they know it
Re: Why Do EVIL People Succeed? by qstar(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
Op, you have to define first, what makes someone evil and what makes someone good.

What do you think is the secret of success?
Re: Why Do EVIL People Succeed? by jacksonite: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
qstar: Op, you have to define first, what makes someone evil and what makes someone good.

What do you think is the secret of success?
Yes,I know that those concepts (good and evil)are subjective. But that doesn't erase clear instances where some people of questionable character often attain high social status.for example,in Nigeria,political office holders always live large even though we know that it is at the expense of the rest of us.Is there any thing good about some one who throws away food while his neighbor starves?

(1) (Reply)

Demons / Political Correctness Oxymoron And 21st Century Christians / Breaking News: 20 Dead As Atheist Rebels Struck An Agnostic Stronghold In Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.