Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 (5069 Views)

Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa / APC Rejects INEC's Call For Name Change / Nigerians Will Decide UNILAG/MAU’s Name Change - Senator Gbenga Ashafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Agunnewi: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
Fück happened to my username? angry

There's only one Agu Nnewi, wtf is agunnewi? Pls whoever is responsible for this should revert it back to how it was, i'm not interested in this new user name.

Abi na by force?

2 Likes

Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Dexpro: 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
Sorry if u were affected, as 4 me #yawns#......... untouchable
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
Dexpro: Sorry if u were affected, as 4 me #yawns#......... untouchable
lol.Same here bro. Lol AbuMikey?
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by lafuria1(m): 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
Received the email of adjustment of moniker. The addition of the numeric 1 was that nice. Anyway I carry on.
You can still see your mentions of your previous moniker.

When you click on mentions, edit the moniker in the search box to your previous and your mentions will appear.
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
Viewing this topic: wasak(m), BekeeBuAgbara , lafuria1(m), AbuMikey (m), SalC, abdulaz, Nobleval (m), Mynd44 , ayuse (m), drnairalov
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by AbuMikey(m): 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
Seun Osewa does not have respect for his
members at all.

why da fuQ did You change my username
without my prior knowledge

You really have to change it to what I like, 'cos
abumikey without space looks trashy

1 Like

Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Dygeasy(m): 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
AbuMikey: Seun Osewa does not have respect for his
members at all.

You can bet nothing will be done about it...

Sorry though
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Idrismusty97(m): 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
members at all.

It is done automatically. Even supermods/mods are affected. I still think he should have inform the members though but i am sure he has good reasons for this motive. It isn't done for fun.
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Graviton2(m): 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
members at all.

Lmao! Welcome to the league.

I'm seeing people with cases worse than yours. You don't believe me? Look at my handle.
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by AbuMikey(m): 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
grin

Even tyrant moniker change too cheesy "mynd44' tongue
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by SalC: 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by AbuMikey(m): 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
Gravitonv20:

Lmao! Welcome to the league.

I'm see people with cases worse than yours. You don't believe me? Look at my handle.

.Hahaha grin

Your moniker is the worst hit so far
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by AbuMikey(m): 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
Dygeasy: You can bet nothing will be done about it...

Sorry though
Yeah Bro
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Graviton2(m): 12:00am On Jul 07, 2014
AbuMikey:

.Hahaha grin

Your moniker is the worst hit so far

From Graviton v.2.0. to Gravitonv20. No be small upgrade. Seun no try at all.
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Graviton2(m): 12:08am On Jul 07, 2014
The amount of mentions Seun must be having now eh! E fit don dey clock 2000-something.
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by AbuMikey(m): 12:13am On Jul 07, 2014
Gravitonv20:

From Graviton v.2.0. to Gravitonv20. No be small upgrade. Seun no try at all.

The monikers don loose swag nor be small.

deejayharry1 it really shouldn't bother us actually.
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 07, 2014
AbuMikey:

The monikers don loose swag nor be small.

deejayharry1 it really shouldn't bother us actually.
it really isn't, at first it did.. but that was when i had no idea symbols was what caused me not to login... aside that, seun can even change my moniker to deejay harry8.... na him sabi
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Superstar007(m): 12:23am On Jul 07, 2014
Nairaland needs a strong competitor angry
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by ektbear: 12:25am On Jul 07, 2014
Superstar007: Nairaland needs a strong competitor angry

Agreed
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Graviton2(m): 12:27am On Jul 07, 2014
I used my old moniker to log in just now. Is it just me, or are the old monikers still allowing access to the accounts.
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by goalburner(m): 12:53am On Jul 07, 2014
I cant jst stop laffin at all these Titles.....wot a great coronation goin on here.
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Belmot(m): 1:03am On Jul 07, 2014
Nothing too worry about, my moniker dey kanpe only lost few threads.
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by MaziOmenuko: 2:15am On Jul 07, 2014
I've checked my mail and I didn't see any message to the effect of a change of my handle from mazi_omenuko to maziOmenuko. The name looses its meaning without the underscore!

If this is a necessity to prevent attack on Nl, no qualms, but a message should have been sent prior to the change and a thread placed on frontpage to inform members before such change is effected.

Make I no wake up one morning see person using that handle that has been changed.
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by FKO1(m): 3:02am On Jul 07, 2014
SH.IT I AM NOW FKO1
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by jaybee3(m): 3:19am On Jul 07, 2014
@seun

Why change my username without prior notification or best bet given the chance to choose a preferred alternative if you had genuine reason for this questionable action.

You couldn't care less if your customers had pointers and/or external links created using their old usernames which of course would now be broken due to this change of yours

It's obvious you aren't sincere about your need and commitment to go on a customer service course.

7 Likes

Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by myspnigeria: 3:22am On Jul 07, 2014
lol.... bot attack i guess
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by daveP(m): 3:26am On Jul 07, 2014
mzmariah: Yes o. my moniker was changed from mz mariah to mzmariah just like that. embarassed

whats going on From dave P to daveP!
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by missterious(f): 3:38am On Jul 07, 2014
It was miss.terious, not missterious. Na me know why I put fullstop there. angry Please, change it or let me deactivate. cry
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by daveP(m): 3:39am On Jul 07, 2014
That of feedmemore is chai!! Its like d ryback in me is no more exclamable! No mail,nothing. angry
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by daveP(m): 3:41am On Jul 07, 2014
missterious: It was miss.terious, not missterious. Na me know why I put fullstop there. angry Please, change it or let me deactivate. cry
we should expect more in coming days then.
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Feedmemore(f): 3:55am On Jul 07, 2014
daveP: That of feedmemore is chai!! Its like d ryback in me is no more exclamable! No mail,nothing. angry

angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

You Woun't Believe What Obasanjo Did To Jonathan At Shagari's Birthday. / James Ibori Got Bail....Now Serving 13 Yrs In UK Prison / “hear The Latest Prophecy Of Father Mbaka”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.