Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] (1972 Views)

OMG! The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia(viewers Discretion ) / Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess / Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by hakz(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2014

Please when On A VisIt to Saudi Arabia Do not Carry your Bibles! This is a new form of punishment in one of the Saudi nations. According to reports, this is a new punishment used on people found in possession of a Bible [the image is an example of the damage] .

The Iranian government announced new legal punishment tools under Sharia: an electronic saw is being used to cut off hands, fingers and feet. And now shredders are implemented in some places for punishments. Saudi Arabia has been short of head- choppers for their 2,500+ executions per year (PER executioner) and have been advertising to fill these dirty positions for quite sometime.

An executioner is a job done by ‘lower status’ individual and is a position that is paid per execution by the government under confidentiality agreements.

The government also provides the sword. The Saudi government has been considering firing squads to fill the shortage of executioners. Executioners have said they are “ proud to do God’s work ” .

But is it a god or a man who sentence these people, without a fair trial, tortured into confessions? The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is an Islamic theocratic monarchy in which Sunni islam is the official state religion. Although no law requires citizens or passport holders to be Muslim, almost all citizens are Muslims. Children born to Muslim fathers are by law deemed Muslim, and conversion from Islam to another religion is considered apostasy and punishable by death.

Blasphemy against Sunni Islam is also punishable by death, but the more common penalty is a long prison sentence. There have been no confirmed reports of executions for either apostasy or blasphemy in recent years. Religious freedom is virtually non-existent.

The Government does not provide legal recognition or protection for freedom of religion, and it is severely restricted in practice. As a matter of policy, the Government guarantees and protects the right to private worship for all, including non- Muslims who gather in homes for religious practice; however, this right is not always respected in practice and is not defined in law.

Moreover, the public practice of non- Muslim religions is prohibited.
Source: Wapcoded.Net

1 Like

Re: SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
wow. Serious. What's all this?
Re: SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by surgecom(m): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
Barbaric
Re: SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by hakz(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
That's What happens to Christians in Saudi Arabia. May God have Mercy.
Re: SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by Psylas(m): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
What of muslims īη America, France and Israel, aяє they not imprisoned?
Re: SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by hakz(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
their violence is too much. just in Africa alone is too much. .

1 Like

Re: SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by hakz(m): 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
Why are we encouraging dis mindless violence all in d name of Islam
Re: SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by Olucheye(m): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by Danhumprey: 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chai!
Re: SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by hakz(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
Olucheye: I Don't What To Believe Its True......

But If Truly It Is, Then BIG SHAME On The So Called 'Religion Of Peace"....

Peace My Foot...

Just Imagine This Nit-Wit......:. Omashey O!

loll. Don't Mind that psylas.
Re: SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by torchwave: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
Reminds me of the words of Jesus Christ when He said the time would come when those who kill His disciples will think they are doing God a favour. I guess this is it.

2 Likes

Re: SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by priscasmart(f): 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
This is just bizarre....
we Christians Really need to pray for this nation. We need more missionaries to go there...Everything is possible with God

1 Like

Re: SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by ignis: 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
ISLAM......The only religion where it's worshipers fight for their god.

1 Like

Re: SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by Handcuff: 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
And you cannot be punished for reading a Qura'n in Rome or the Vatican city.

2 Likes

Re: SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by shakrullah(m): 3:32am On Jul 07, 2014
U see man will always be man. This kind of punishment is totally wrong in islam if at all it is TRUE. How can u ban one from reading a bible[b][/b]. Even the holy prophet (saw) allowed some jews visitors to offer their religious rights in d mosque wen it was time for their own worship.
Re: SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by bharseeth(m): 6:50am On Jul 07, 2014
You know! Our greatest problem as Blacks is that we believe everything we see, read or hear. Smh! Enough said #onlythewisewouldunderstand#

Source, wapcoded?!!! :/

1 Like

Re: SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by Sirniyeh(m): 7:00am On Jul 10, 2014
Imagine, I was somewhere in this western part of Nigeria arguing religion with some colleagues. I never knew there were some muslim clerics around listening to our arguements. One small boy ran to me that I should escape now that those muslim are planning to get hold of me due to my utterances that negate their beliefs and practices. That was how I drove off without hesitating

2 Likes

Re: SEE The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia [photos] by tayorshd: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
they are very heartless and can kill thrre fellow at anythinm without even thinking otherwise....islam d religion of violence

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan 2015 Sehri Iftar Dua Prayers In Urdu Tamil / Can Someone Help Me With This Part Of The Bible That Is Confusing Me? / Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.