Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,311 members, 7,957,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! (10311 Views)

Evd(ebola Virus Disease) On OAU Campus? / Double Good Newz On Oau Admisn List And Predree Result / News On Oau Predegree And Ume Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by Danthesage(m): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
fattbabakay: Amin!

yea bro
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by papindinho(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
Danthesage:

Baba na soooo..... Everytin abt OAU fit give person hypertension...

4rm compulsory above 200 score in Jamb to PUTME ( costly scratch cards & difficult exams), to late update of admission list, to late announcement of resumption date, to skyrocketed school fees, to deferred commencement of lectures, to forceful Aluta, to indefinite closure of school.

why are these happening in our own time?

#OAU-NO-GO-KILL-US!
I taya o

1 Like

Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by laoludavid(m): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
In eedris voice EVERYTHING JAGA JAGA EVERYTHING SCATTER SCATTER POOR MAN DEY SUFFER SUFFER
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by chiwuike20: 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
anytime interests clash, chaos or compromise is the end result, depending on the decision taken to resolve the issue.

the students should put the school's reasons for the increment into consideration as well as theirs so they can take realistic measures towards ensuring their aim are achieveable. total reversal is fiction, a reduction is atenable.

why is it that we have not been getting updates on protests activities presently?
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by omoelu1(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
Fatty, nice one from you. The house don tire man! but then, we started this(the struggle) already and we must end it.
NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by neuroneXY(m): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
Shori: ...and if FG should fund education,we Nigerians will say FG has refused to fund sports. If FG switch attention to sports,we'll say FG has refused to fund.... The truth is,there's a long list of sectors that needs funding from the FG and obviously not all will(can) be properly touched.
FG should set priority now...attend to the most important sector-education-first
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by cupidFlint(m): 2:27am On Jul 08, 2014
Busuyib: dm neva spend half of d 9mnths wey me don dey house (ASUP TINZ)
Same here,,we don tee
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by greentaiwo(m): 3:22am On Jul 08, 2014
[/code][code]
Father, forgive ibikunle cos he does not know what he's doing! His inexperience is not making him see that those he's dealing with are much wiser than him and those whom he's fighting for dont care at all. His arrogance is not making him think and decide the best way out. His pride can't let him swallow his word and face reality, he's walking by a crippled faith because that faith is not backed by action. and his f****shness is making us suffer prolonged days over here.
[/code][code]
fattbabakay: Have You Seen This?
NOW TO THE MATTER THAT CONCERNS ME

My Once-Upon-A-Time great Ife (Obafemi Awolowo University) management knew so well that d school fees will still be hiked when they joined ASUU on a marathon-like 6mnths compulsory holiday(strike), claiming they were fighting for d PURPOSE of WE students,we were still waiting patiently to witness d so-called purpose of d strike when we were brought back to d bitter reality by a hot slap on our collective face with d reality of a 320% increment in fees which even Paul The Octopus couldn't have predicted,not to talk of TB Joshua.

Thumbsup to d ever-conscious Student Union Group,who rose against d inhumane decision to say NO to such form of injustice ; Freedom they say,can never be willingly given by d oppressor,if not rightfully demanded by d oppressed.

Kudos to Ibikunle(SUG president) and his cohorts,I owe y'all 50cents when we finally win this struggle grin,but how long will this linger?? I know quite well that we've gone too FAR (progressively or not),we can't afford to turn back now BUT y'all should all remember that TIME is like an eagle,It FLIES and Life is too short for a real n!gga to just sit and watch days flip off his age all in d name of aluta.Also bear it in mind that making media campaign and speeches up and down might not solve this issue,go and ask Jonathan,even d devil will have to get a calculator to know how many media speeches he has made concerning Boko Haram,and whoever knows when their next attack will be.Getting on camera is not a solution,we need ACTIONS not Media Attentions.

And now students just sit at home,all WE do is cram twitter hashtags,pick online beefs,engage in intense worldcup arguments and even form dry jokes about d so much anticipated resumption just to kill boredom.We seem to have been caught between sylas and charybdis,a complete dilemma and a boring tug-of-war.Now my desperate hommies are blaming d SUG for their being at home and my determined real n!ggaz keep on shouting 'Aluta Continua',waiting impatiently for d victory to be ascertained.

Finally,anyone who knows anybody that somhow somewhere knows Ibikunle (SUG president) should tell him to forget all actions coming through reactions,giving him tensions and temptations,for he's in progression in proportion to our success.But increase your volume + move closer to his left ear and tell him to : flee every time-wasting communications and get a good conception,as we need corrections to this ongoing media predictions,for this is d session to make a decision as we all are on motion with little or no time meant for reasonable/unreasonable aluta donations.

I can go on divulging my views but "He Who Talks And Chill Lives To Talk Another Day".

FATTKAY @ THIS JUNCTURE,SIGNOUT!!!
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by Shori(m): 6:41am On Jul 08, 2014
greentaiwo:
[/code][code]
Father, forgive ibikunle cos he does not know what he's doing! His inexperience is not making him see that those he's dealing with are much wiser than him and those whom he's fighting for dont care at all. His arrogance is not making him think and decide the best way out. His pride can't let him swallow his word and face reality, he's walking by a crippled faith because that faith is not backed by action. and his f****shness is making us suffer prolonged days over here.
[/code][code]
...and if Ibikunle just sat and watch the management shove this cruel pill of oppression down the throats of students,you'll be among the people branding him an ''incompetent'' leader(president). Where is the ''arrogance''? Where is the foolishness? Where is your pride?

1 Like

Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by sisiafrika(f): 7:29am On Jul 08, 2014
papindinho: naso o oga mi.... I give it two more weeks and we should be back to school by His grace.
two more kini? Abeg, I dey do bizness. Till october jare!
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by sisiafrika(f): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2014
Shori: ...and if Ibikunle just sat and watch the management shove this cruel pill of oppression down the throats of students,you'll be among the people branding him an ''incompetent'' leader(president). Where is the ''arrogance''? Where is the foolishness? Where is your pride?
talk about selfishness. Shebi na dem just dey enter school? By d tym dey r in final year nd d fees skyrocket to 200K or more, dey will reason
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by fattbabakay(m): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2014
papindinho: Let's pray it all turns out good so I can see Fattbabkay's grown moustache asap....lol

na my fear b dat,I go cut am b4 resumption tongue
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by fattbabakay(m): 7:49am On Jul 08, 2014
Samtolly4JESUS:

Chairman, na you be boss jae... This OAU issue noe go kill person

Imagine, I was at ETF the other day, every single rooms were under lock and key!!
I was also @ angola ystday nd one of dos hungry-lookin porters ddnt allow me in,he was even threatenin me dah d school management will arrest me if dey see me arnd...Gibberish!
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by fattbabakay(m): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2014
laoludavid: In eedris voice EVERYTHING JAGA JAGA EVERYTHING SCATTER SCATTER POOR MAN DEY SUFFER SUFFER
GBOSA GBOSA!!! One hand is in d air!!!

1 Like

Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by fattbabakay(m): 7:54am On Jul 08, 2014
chiwuike20: anytime interests clash, chaos or compromise is the end result, depending on the decision taken to resolve the issue.

the students should put the school's reasons for the increment into consideration as well as theirs so they can take realistic measures towards ensuring their aim are achieveable. total reversal is fiction, a reduction is atenable.

why is it that we have not been getting updates on protests activities presently?
no more protests...we're now into aggressive press conferences.
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by fattbabakay(m): 7:54am On Jul 08, 2014
omoelu1: Fatty, nice one from you. The house don tire man! but then, we started this(the struggle) already and we must end it.
NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER
SURE!
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by papindinho(m): 8:03am On Jul 08, 2014
sisiafrika: two more kini? Abeg, I dey do bizness. Till october jare!
hehehehehe.... You can resume anytime na...lol. Make official opening be done first..

You're funny though.
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by jaryeh(m): 8:45am On Jul 08, 2014
To those clamouring for protests, that may not be possible now because majority have left, except for the ever-taatan Awo "men". Press conference is the way-forward, I think. It's just to let the world - government, parents, and all concerned citizens - know what's going on.
Apart from that, protests will be organized later, the SUG still awaits responses from contacted quarters such as the senate, SSA on Youth Matter etc.
So, fellow great Ife students, let's continue with our massive media campaign, let's create more threads, tweet more, update more on this issue. Giving up now will give the management an impression that it has won. No, we must fire on. No going back. Forget all the complaints, they won't help, let's do all we can to ensure our victory. If you have suggestions for the SUG, you can reach our president on facebook, just send him a message.

United we stand....
Aluta continua, Victoria ascerta.
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by fattbabakay(m): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2014
jaryeh: To those clamouring for protests, that may not be possible now because majority have left, except for the ever-taatan Awo "men". Press conference is the way-forward, I think. It's just to let the world - government, parents, and all concerned citizens - know what's going on.
Apart from that, protests will be organized later, the SUG still awaits responses from contacted quarters such as the senate, SSA on Youth Matter etc.
So, fellow great Ife students, let's continue with our massive media campaign, let's create more threads, tweet more, update more on this issue. Giving up now will give the management an impression that it has won. No, we must fire on. No going back. Forget all the complaints, they won't help, let's do all we can to ensure our victory. If you have suggestions for the SUG, you can reach our president on facebook, just send him a message.

United we stand....
Greatest Angola!!!! Articulate Angola!!!!
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2014
fattbabakay: I was also @ angola ystday nd one of dos hungry-lookin porters ddnt allow me in,he was even threatenin me dah d school management will arrest me if dey see me arnd...Gibberish!

Lol!.... Funny!
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2014
jaryeh: To those clamouring for protests, that may not be possible now because majority have left, except for the ever-taatan Awo "men". Press conference is the way-forward, I think. It's just to let the world - government, parents, and all concerned citizens - know what's going on.

United we stand....

Boss jaryeh, no one is against the struggle.

I just think press conferences isn't enough!.......

I think the SUG should threaten to boycott the upcoming POSTUME......... That should drive some nuts in........ What ya think?
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by Shori(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2014
Samtolly4JESUS:

I think the SUG should threaten to boycott the upcoming POSTUME......... That should drive some nuts in........ What ya think?
Has the Post UTME date been fixed?
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by kykhelomor(f): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
I rep unilorin,better by far
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by jaryeh(m): 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
fattbabakay: Greatest Angola!!!! Articulate Angola!!!!

Great! Articulate! grin
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by jaryeh(m): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
kykhelomor: I rep unilorin,better by far
We rep. GreatIFE!!! We don't take shiits like the boarding school you're talking about. tongue
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by jaryeh(m): 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Samtolly4JESUS:

POST UTME date hasn't been fixed. They can't have time for that now sef, they're frustrated already. But if they fix the date without resolving this issue, trust Awo boys na. Them go scatter am, that one na constant k.
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by seribroo56(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
jaryeh:
We rep. GreatIFE!!! We don't take shiits like the boarding school you're talking about. tongue
wow!!! So unillorin is a boarding school. The 200 you used to enter ife is the same they used to enter their own ooo. So pls just spare me 1 mins from ur time to explain how that ur statement is possible
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by fattbabakay(m): 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
Samtolly4JESUS:

ooops...nice idea!!
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by fattbabakay(m): 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
Samtolly4JESUS:

Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by jaryeh(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
seribroo56: wow!!! So unillorin is a boarding school. The 200 you used to enter ife is the same they used to enter their own ooo. So pls just spare me 1 mins from ur time to explain how that ur statement is possible
Oga, you again? Well, you should understand na. The post is explanatory enough.
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by fattbabakay(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
kykhelomor: I rep unilorin,better by far
Unilorin?? Tchew *looks away*
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by jaryeh(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
#OAUsaysNO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Orders Reappointment Of Sacked Ondo Poly Workers / UNILAG Crisis: Academic, Non-Academic Workers Meet Over VC’s Removal / Searching For Off-campus Hostels In Nigeria? 10 Factors To Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.