Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Top 10 Dumbest Sarah Palin Quotes! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Top 10 Dumbest Sarah Palin Quotes! (3057 Views)

The Media's Unhealthy Obsession With Sarah Palin / Sarah Palin Is A Mistake / Mccain Picks Sarah Palin As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Dumbest Sarah Palin Quotes! by SeanT21(f): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2008
1. "As for that VP talk all the time, I'll tell you, I still can't answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does every day?" --Sarah Palin, interview with CNBC's "Kudlow & Co", July 2008

2. "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin, explaining why Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience, interview with CBS's Katie Couric, Sept. 24, 2008

3. "Well, let's see. There's -- of course -- in the great history of America rulings there have been rulings." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a Supreme Court decision other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

4. "All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

5. "They are also building schools for the Afghan children so that there is hope and opportunity in our neighboring country of Afghanistan." --Sarah Palin, speaking at a fundraiser in San Francisco, Oct. 5, 2008

6. "Pray for our military men and women who are striving to do what is right. Also, for this country, that our leaders, our national leaders, are sending soldiers out on a task that is from God. That's what we have to make sure that we're praying for, that there is a plan and that that plan is God's plan." –Sarah Pailn, on the Iraq war, speaking to students at the Wasilla Assembly of God, June 2008 (Watch video clip)

7. "I'll try to find you some and I'll bring them to you." --Sarah Palin, asked by Katie Couric to cite specific examples of how John McCain has pushed for more regulation in his 26 years in the Senate, CBS interview, Sept. 24, 2008 (Watch video clip)

8"That's exactly what we're going to do in a Palin and McCain administration." --Sarah Palin, elevating herself to the top of the ticket, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Sept. 18, 2008

9."I told the Congress, 'Thanks, but no thanks,' on that Bridge to Nowhere." –Sarah Palin, who was for the Bridge to Nowhere before she was against it

10. "I'm the mayor, I can do whatever I want until the courts tell me I can't.'" --Sarah Palin, as quoted by former City Council Member Nick Carney, after he raised objections about the $50,000 she spent renovating the mayor's office without approval of the city council

SOURCE: About.com/political Humor
Re: Top 10 Dumbest Sarah Palin Quotes! by BigB11(m): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2008
I do not like the chick, but I like when she says "baby drill! drill more and more! keep drilling! drill baby!

I do not know what it is, but that's my favorite quote!  tongue
Re: Top 10 Dumbest Sarah Palin Quotes! by toshmann(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2008
the statement is . . ''drill baby drill'' . . . . hope say na oil she really,really mean grin
Re: Top 10 Dumbest Sarah Palin Quotes! by BigB11(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2008
On my mind, I hear "baby drill! drill more and more! keep drilling! drill baby! tongue
Re: Top 10 Dumbest Sarah Palin Quotes! by keba(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2008
She's very dumb shocked shocked
Re: Top 10 Dumbest Sarah Palin Quotes! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2008
Americans are becoming dumber by the moment.
Even chinese will not put up with such craps from their politicians.
Re: Top 10 Dumbest Sarah Palin Quotes! by bawomolo(m): 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2008
5. "They are also building schools for the Afghan children so that there is hope and opportunity in our neighboring country of Afghanistan." --Sarah Palin, speaking at a fundraiser in San Francisco, Oct. 5, 2008

chai, university of that idaho needs to revoke that degree asap  shocked
Re: Top 10 Dumbest Sarah Palin Quotes! by RichyBlacK(m): 10:24am On Oct 09, 2008
"I'll try to find you some and I'll bring them to you."?

I thought it was: "I'll try to find you some and I'll bring them to ya!."
Re: Top 10 Dumbest Sarah Palin Quotes! by BigB11(m): 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2008
I think it's "I get back to ya"!
Re: Top 10 Dumbest Sarah Palin Quotes! by slimes(m): 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2008
Common sense is not common.
Re: Top 10 Dumbest Sarah Palin Quotes! by McKren(m): 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2008
SeanT21

I think you should swop number 2 to number 1. Because the number 2 quote got me rolling on the floor. By her assertion, every Alaskan is a National Security and foreign policy expert.
Re: Top 10 Dumbest Sarah Palin Quotes! by dayokanu(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2008
Everyone who has ever seen the moon from his back yard is a qualified astrophysicist.

My Grand father most have been a hell of a physicist

(1) (Reply)

Another Plane Crashed Into A Building In Austin Texas / Before And After Picture Of Barack Obama Family. / 'DEATH SQUAD': Full Horror Emerges Of How Rogue U.S. Brigade Mutilated Afgans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.