Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Massive Recruitment At University Of Ilorin. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Recruitment At University Of Ilorin. (1201 Views)

Massive Recruitment At City Tutors Ltd / Vacancies At University Of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Recruitment At University Of Ilorin. by peacemaranatha(m): 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
I just got the message in my box that a massive recruitment is going on at un4versity of ilorin. Only the academic position applicant are to forward their print out to the registrar, other are to apply online. The problem is the link through which one could apply. Anyone with a solution to this. Over 60 positions on ground
Re: Massive Recruitment At University Of Ilorin. by DeanOlamide(m): 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
This is old nah!!!!!! They done the application months ago and it expired last month 12th or 14th thereabout....... We are all waiting for invitation for test self... So how comeu are just seeing it?
Re: Massive Recruitment At University Of Ilorin. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:31am On Jul 07, 2014
DeanOlamide: This is old nah!!!!!! They done the application months ago and it expired last month 12th or 14th thereabout....... We are all waiting for invitation for test self... So how comeu are just seeing it?
I guess he is among ppl who check their mail once in two months....
Sorry bro...
Re: Massive Recruitment At University Of Ilorin. by DeanOlamide(m): 9:45am On Jul 07, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
Sorry bro...
....... Hahahahahahhahaha abeg I no fit laff ooooo..........
Re: Massive Recruitment At University Of Ilorin. by okonji4real: 10:06am On Jul 07, 2014
The advert is on hotnigeriansjobs some few days ago..I tink is in error because d one they advertised in may or so ,we ve not heard from them.
Re: Massive Recruitment At University Of Ilorin. by peacemaranatha(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
Sorry bro...
oh! That does give you the audacity to talk any how. See your big teeth
Re: Massive Recruitment At University Of Ilorin. by olutunde12(m): 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
peacemaranatha: oh! That does give you the audacity to talk any how. See your big teeth

Go and check guardian 3rd july. I applied last week. The site is saying that the app had closed now.
Re: Massive Recruitment At University Of Ilorin. by peacemaranatha(m): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2014
olutunde12:

Go and check guardian 3rd july. I applied last week. The site is saying that the app had closed now.
alright thanks

(1) (Reply)

Learning Alluminium Job As A Graduate. Advise Please. / Union Bank Interview Slated For 31/07/2014 / SHIVTECH Nigeria Recruiting !!! (NOC Lead,noc Engr,techical Support Executive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.