Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna (26418 Views)

Army Kills Boko Haram Members Who Attacked Soldiers In Borno. Graphic / Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin In Dalori / In Kumala, Army Kills Boko Haram Members & Recover Weapons (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by soldierdollar(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2014
BlazeyJ:
Well, there you have it.. Battling just two people for 3 hours??. Why couldn't they(soldiers) use any explosives and get the work done in less than an hour.
But by the way, the story smells of lies.

You wan burn house say you de pursue rats ?

Use your brain . this thing no be Jackie Chan movie
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by ogbronx(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2014
These stories by the army sounds fictitious. I heard it on channels news and no video or reporter's account. Just the army's. 3hours is enough for a reporter to have arrived there na. even after the gun battle, nobody including the landlord was interviewed? Baba sef!
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by myspnigeria: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2014
progress.... but where are the girls?
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by JEITO: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2014
Kaduna has not been a good hunting ground for insurgents; so I advise them to leave us alone and hit the road....#teamsupernaturallyprotected
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by samplegirl(f): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2014
[quote author=tyson99]Where's the picture of his dead body [/q

If they show you picture you will still not believe because you never expect anything good to come from the government. But if they tell you boko haram killed a soldier you will not ask for picture, and you start your analysis of how useless this country is.

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by acenazt: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2014
misterjosh: whr did those brothers receive their training to av been able to engage security forces for 3 hrs. This shows they might av been better trained than our soldiers.
You no dey watch American film?? The Bad Bosses dey inside house dey shoot and d soldiers just dey wait till d bad guys bullet finnish na.
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by mubarak23: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
guys if you can not support the army in the fight against terror, please stop asking unecessary question here.

2 Likes

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by vital94(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
no pic,no believe
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by tarryT(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
Innodon: 2 men engaged our soo called trained soldiers in 3hrs fight. How come they rescue the wife nd children 1st without any kinda of resistance from the so called 2 men....very shitty story.

You think those cowards live in secluded area or compounds They rather live in populated environs and I guess the army did all they could to avoid civilian casualties (that in include, bidding their time) . I wonder how folks like you doubt anything our soldiers do but swallow hook, line and sinker every boko haram propaganda from Sahara Reporters.
All these boko haram apologists sabi irritate person enh!

4 Likes

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by cococandy(f): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
You're so wise.
Use explosives and blow everything up including other residents and near-by houses and passers-by.

BlazeyJ:
Well, there you have it.. Battling just two people for 3 hours??. Why couldn't they(soldiers) use any explosives and get the work done in less than an hour.
But by the way, the story smells of lies.
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by billyG(m): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
When a hunter kills a Dangerous animal,He publikly display d Body.
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by belod4me(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
InAfconSquad: I thought our army wasnt functioning anymore? So they're still alive

Funny you, always alert my brother
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by belod4me(m): 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
Denn:

The only smell you are perceiving is the rot you just spewed.

they were even lucky to have concluded in 3 hours. Americans could take longer in order to avoid unnecessary casualties.

There could be hostages, documents, maps and other vital info in that house.

How could you have recommended bombing? In a residential area? Have you heard of urban warfare?

Stop watching Rambo films.... The world has moved forward. All those VHS you inherited should be donated to a museum.

Guy you sounds like a soja, I like your explanation. nice one bro
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by Silensa(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
kudos to the military if and only if it is true. It is more than possible for them to engage the military in a gun fight for more than 3 hours since the happen to be attacked in their abode.

Don't take a fight to anothers home cos you don't know what you might expect--- my mum
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by Boss13: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
All these news seem strange to me. Everyday, the army claims to kill one of the sect's leaders yet the group is not weakened. I don't know who to believe anymore. Has the army turned to the police, where they engaged the general public with lies?

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by Jhosh(m): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
kokoA:

I don't understand this o.. How big is the house? 3 hours of gun battle before getting the target? shocked
Or maybe nan d op wey exaggerate it.Nob 1 army fa..
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by YoursGEJ(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
moderatorr: in the US, an armed man in a building can pin the entire police down for days.

Na him be say he don dey dig hole underground wey him want follow escape
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by ojimbo(m): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
tyson99: Where's the picture of his dead body
did america showed you the dead picture of osama when they killed him
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by Litmus: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
Was this brother also a terrorists ?
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by neuroneXY(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
justi4jesu: Nice but hope no be wash sha undecided
na wash jawe oga ade
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by Saib4Jesus: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
kokoA:

I don't understand this o.. How big is the house? 3 hours of gun battle before getting the target? shocked

They were returning fire; firing back at the soldiers.
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by teemy(m): 3:50am On Jul 08, 2014
Drilling holes into the house to kill is quite easy with guns but while trying to capture a live one it is quite tricky and handled with more care. They got him with information and definately needed him for more intel. So 3hrs was not too much. A scene like that in a movie would last not more than 5 mins but in real life there is no editing time.
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by severee(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2014
tyson99: Where's the picture of his dead body

grin why ask for picture when you can see it LIVE go military base mortuary for kaduna they would be more that willing to show you
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by Pokerface1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
hmm..scaming us again..no pics..
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by chocolateb(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
misterjosh: whr did those brothers receive their training to av been able to engage security forces for 3 hrs. This shows they might av been better trained than our soldiers.

Most of this people are army officials that were either dehonoured a a result of mis conduct or some other things. they have good gun training
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by PapaFejiro: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
kokoA:

Bro, gun issue different from garri and beans o, if the man and his brother were returning fire and are heavily armed, then it ll require a lot of time to overcome them in a RESIDENTIAL area.
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna by ritzytbabs(m): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
The story is true, just that no pics were added to support it. I stay close to the area whr the arrest was made, the military attacked the house at abt 3am dat day..and heavy gun shots were heard. The building was even demolished afterwards, I just pity the landlord cuz hez had earned PHCN pay off money went down the drain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

80 Cameroonian Paramilitary Police Officers Invade Cross River Community / CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye / FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.