Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,428 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (116445 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
BuhBye:
Tried lucky patcher, didn't work. I will try the second Method thanks.

Send your email for full version. (no patching or rooting required)
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by callydon(m): 12:17am On Aug 03, 2014
stephinnoyewole: pls I nid download link to #square nd mobile mtk tools
tanx
check out this site for a link to download mobile uncle MTK tools:
www.oddytech..com/2014/07/how-to-change-imei-number-of-your.html?m=1
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 12:46am On Aug 03, 2014
tonyx4x44:

that's because beats audio engine is embedded into your device kernel..

restore you cwm back up and use viper4android

I have already wiped and re-installed the custom ROM. I will check out the viper4android
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 1:05am On Aug 03, 2014
tunnex190:

I have already wiped and re-installed the custom ROM. I will check out the viper4android

Please those ones I found on play store is in Chinese. I don't understand it. Can u get me English version?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 1:11am On Aug 03, 2014
tunnex190:

Please those ones I found on play store is in Chinese. I don't understand it. Can u get me English version?

Once you download, it transcribes to English. Just select the right option for the version of your device.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 5:35am On Aug 03, 2014
callydon:
check out this site for a link to download mobile uncle MTK tools:
www.oddytech..com/2014/07/how-to-change-imei-number-of-your.html?m=1
tanx finally gotten d mtk version of d mobile uncle

bt wat abt d #Square(is an app for uploading pic to Whatsapp without cropping it) u can suggest anoda app dat can do same.
tanx....
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 7:29am On Aug 03, 2014
stephinnoyewole:

bt wat abt d #Square(is an app for uploading pic to Whatsapp without cropping it) u can suggest anoda app dat can do same.
tanx....

Squaredroid - Free @ playstore (1.24mb) should not take long to dload.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:03am On Aug 03, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Once you download, it transcribes to English. Just select the right option for the version of your device.

download here
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:10am On Aug 03, 2014
stephinnoyewole:

tanx....

download here
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ovokeiv1(m): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2014
tonyx4x44:

Try going to settings>apps>all select Samsung keyboard

Press force close and clear data
Tnx alot boss... really Appreciate

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ovokeiv1(m): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2014
Tenison96:

Go to apps
select Dictionary and clear data
works like Houdini

Tnx alot man... ure blessed. It worked

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by YouSuckDude(m): 10:44am On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=tonyx4x44][/quote]
please i need the link to download Telegram for java or symbian phone. All the ones i've been downloading ends up to be UC Browser. Please help!
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Dygeasy(m): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2014
Could somebody help with the link for Gamekeyboard? Thanks.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by bigcycs: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
buoyantx:

the game was updated yesterday...

get the new apk

first copy the obb data to another location and then install and update with the new apk

then copy obb folder back

[url=http://www57.zippyshare.com/d/89036412/73694/Modern%20Combat%205%20-%20Blackout%20v1.0.1c%20apkmania.com.rar] download Modern Combat 5: Blackout v1.0.1c APK[/url]

have a nice gaming experience
Files don't exist on dat server
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Joered63: 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
pls guys which is the best app for Facebook, that is fast and does not consume data.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
tonyx4x44:

You missed my request?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by barackodam: 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
tonyx4x44:

Please, can I get recovery for Opsson d1s hv searched Google tire, I can't find
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by samdean(m): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
Guy plus am still waiting for mc5 link
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by bhaliz44(m): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
ovokeiv1:
bro. i need help on hw to port cwm on tecno m5
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by bhaliz44(m): 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
ovokeiv1:
bro. i need help on hw to port cwm on tecno m5 without pc
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
bigcycs:
Files don't exist on dat server

It has been deleted

Download from here before it's deleted again
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
samdean: Guy plus am still waiting for mc5 link

tonyx4x44:
It has been deleted
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Lexusgs and tonyx...viper4android is wow! Mehn, it really works like magic. Guys who like to hear better quality audio output and do not have this app are missing a lot.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
tunnex190:

Lexusgs and tonyx...viper4android is wow! Mehn, it really works like magic. Guys who like to hear better quality audio output and do not have this app are missing a lot.

Its the poor man's beat by dre. For those of us wey no fit buy HTC!!!!!
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by mathefaro(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
tunnex190:

how do I go about it
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
mathefaro: how do I go about it

You could download from playstore or look through thread. Make sure you download the version specific for your phones software. ie select Kitkat, if your phone runs Kitkat.
Once downloaded, tweak settings to achieve your desired results.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
tonyx4x44:

It has been deleted

Thanks. Downloaded.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Its the poor man's beat by dre. For those of us wey no fit buy HTC!!!!!

How?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
mathefaro: how do I go about it

What type of phone you are using?

Your phone must be rooted.
Download viper4android on playstore or from the link tonyx uploaded above.
Get and install busybox.

When you get this ready, I will post you how to set it up. I'd have loved to post the xda link here but I am afraid to be banned.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by chigoeze: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2014
tonyx4x44:

dowwnload tune up utilities and use their recovery

Tnx alot
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2014
tonyx4x44:

You obviously need a new browser

Uc
Cm
Or chrome
bros I don use chrome, uc, opera, one browser, cm browser, baidu browser, dolphin browser. all show error after downloading.
pls bro help me.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Dygeasy(m): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2014
tonyx4x44: .

Please I need the link for Game Keyboard. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (68) (Reply)

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.