Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (116362 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
tonyx4x44:

Must be rooted use es Explorer and grant write access from >options >root manager

go to your root folder with any file explorer

open etc folder

scroll down delete the file "hosts"

viola!
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by kareem257: 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
tonyx4x44:

what you need is modded playstore

download Google Play Store Mod v4.8.19 Patched + Installer v1.1.2 Apk

Description

Google Play is your one-stop shop for all your favorite entertainment. With over 450,000 apps, millions of songs and books, and thousands of movies, Google Play has something for everyone. Before you decide what you want, sample a free music or book, view app ratings, reviews, and screenshots, or watch a movie trailer. Google Play is a more connected, powerful experience.

The power of the cloud
How cool would it be if your entertainment was just available anywhere? Now it is. Buy a book on your Android phone and read it on the web at play.google.com. http:///ovsCS Buy a new album on your Android tablet and listen to it on your desktop at work. Rent a movie online and watch it anywhere on your phone. That’s the beauty of the cloud. You can read, listen and watch all your favorite content anywhere you want. No software required and no wires or syncing needed, and the best part – Google Play cloud is free to use.

Share what you love
Discover, shop, enjoy, and share music, movies, books, and apps anytime, anywhere. When you discover an amazing song, a nail-biting thriller or memorable movie, the first thing you want to do is share it with your friends. On Google Play sharing your favorite entertainment just got easier. You can easily share posts about your favorite books, music, movies, games or apps to your circles on Google+, email, or text message in a single click.

Play with music
Find music you love
Google Play has hand-picked rising artists and great bands from your favorite genres. With music on Google Play, you’ll get personalized recommendations based on what you listen to most. And when you’re not shopping for new music, rediscover your library by creating an Instant Mix.

Buy now, listen now, sync never
There are hundreds of free songs and millions more to buy on Google Play. The music you choose is automatically stored in your Google Play music library and instantly ready to play on your computer, Android phone or tablet.

Your music, anytime, anywhere
Access your Google Play music library anywhere, anytime – no syncing, no wires. Stream music instantly on the Web and listen on your Android phone or tablet with the Google Play Music app. Not online? No problem. Just pin your favorites to your mobile device for offline playback.

Organize your music
Keep all your music in one place. Anything you get on Google Play is automatically stored in your music library and you can even add up to 20,000 of your own songs for free. With your music saved online, you can stop worrying about storage space and start enjoying your collection anywhere.

Give your friends a free listen
Sharing is caring. When you buy music on Google Play, you can share a free listen with your friends on Google+. And you get a free listen when they share what they’ve bought with you. It’s sharing, discovering and buying music made simple.

Play with books
Find new books
Discovering your favorite books and authors has never been easier. With Google Play, shop the world’s largest selection of eBooks – from thrillers to comedy, cookbooks, bestselling fiction, and everything in between – find over 4 million books to choose from, including millions of free titles. With Google Play, your next great read is always at your fingertips.

Buy anytime, anywhere
Shop on the web or on your device, find the eBooks you love, and start reading instantly. Choose from millions of titles, browse new releases, sample books for free, and find the latest up-and-coming authors.

Share what you love
Sharing the books you love with family and friends is just a click away. With Google Play you can easily post your favorite reads to your circles on Google+, via email, or text message, right from the pages of your book, without skipping a beat.

Your books in the cloud
With Google Play enjoy seamless syncing and easy access across your devices. All your books are stored in the cloud, so your entire library is always with you, accessible from any connected device. And with offline reading, it’s never been simpler to dive into your favorite books when you are offline, out of range, or in the air. Start reading on your tablet, continue on the web, and finish that chapter on your phone. You’ll pick up the story just where you left off, always on the right page.

Customize your reading experience
Read your books any way you like them on Google Play. Easily switch between day or nighttime mode, view in landscape or portrait, choose your font, text size, line height, and customize to your heart’s content.

Play with apps and games
There is an app for everyone
Race to the finish line. Score a goal. Buy stocks. Read the news. Buy movie tickets. Update your status. Personalize your phone with live wallpapers, ringtones, and widgets. With over 450,000 Android apps and games your phone truly is your mobile entertainment system, organizer and portable computer all wrapped in one.

Find new apps and games
Looking for new apps? Check out our staff picks, hand-picked by our editorial team, browse apps by category or just search for them. You can also read reviews and ratings from other app and games users, and even add your own.

Get the latest updates
App developers are always updating their amazing apps with new features, tools and fixes. Google Play makes keeping your favorite apps up to date easy. Select ‘update automatically’ in your app settings and your app will always be updated. Or choose to update all your apps in one click. It’s that simple.

Get your favorite app, anywhere
Just found a new app on the web and can’t wait to try it? Install it from Google Play on the Web without ever touching your device. The app you install is now available on the device you choose – instantly.

Play with movies
Find the movies you love
Choose from an incredible selection of thousands of movies on Google Play including HD titles, new releases, award-winning films or your favorite classics. Whether you’re in the mood for comedy, drama, animation, action or a documentary, there’s a movie that’s right for you.

Watch it now or later
Rent movies and watch them instantly. Alternatively, download your movie for offline viewing and view it later using the Google Play Movies app or watch it directly on the Web.

Watch it anywhere
Watch Google Play movies anywhere — your couch, your friends’ house or in-flight. When you rent a movie with Google Play you can watch it on your phone, tablet or any Web connected PC.

What’s in this version: Modded by Great ChelpuS

1.Can use app protected with Google LVL (License Verification Library) without cracking
2.Verify license in offline mode
3.No need to patch with Lucky patcher any more
4.Can NOT download paid apps for FREE!
5.Disable self update
6.Not works with Billing and License Verification to Proxy
7.Button ‘Refund’ reworked! (When you press ‘Refund’ button, it refunds and does not uninstall the app. No need to make a backup before refund)

Instructions for Google Play Store Installer:

– Install, Run and Reboot
Got the model play store but this don't seem to fix it. Any tweaking to be done to the app?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by adeclemxy: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pls, I need link to download offline Wikipedia
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Gerrard59(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
tonyx4x44:
Must be rooted use es Explorer and grant write access from >options >root manager
go to your root folder with any file explorer
open etc folder
scroll down delete the file "hosts"
viola!

Please any app that can record calls? Thanks a bunch
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kindly help me get latest OGWhatsapp. The one I have (3.11.315) claimed it would be obsolete on 25th Nov, and refuses to accept my registration.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by nani667: 12:03am On Sep 22, 2014
tunnex190: Kindly help me get latest OGWhatsapp. The one I have (3.11.315) claimed it would be obsolete on 25th Nov, and refuses to accept my registration.

That's the latest version you have sir....and that's the last version, as OGWhatsapp have stopped development on the app cos they're infringing on Whatsapp.....

That version is still working but you just have to install it with the right procedure, when you install with the right procedure you won't get that Obsolete message....

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2014
Pls tony.I need a good eBook reader dat has auto fit to screen just as no matter how you zoom a Bible page it will still fit your screen(auto fit ur screen)
Gud morning bros
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Shininstar30(f): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
somebody pls help me. Gmail and google is not working on my itel1451, it keep showing google play service is not supported by my device whenever i tried opening any of them
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
pussygotlips: Guys help a learner,

How do I install game data after extracting it,
I need step by step guide on which folder to put the data.

you should follow instructions posted at site you downloaded from...

the usual procedure is

1. install apk
2. extract data
3. move the com.blablabla folder to android/obb or android/data as instructed

some games may have special instructions for installation or unlocking
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
fhunn: soul calibur asking for license verification using tecno p5

usee modded playstore
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
enochogaga: Pls tony.I need a good eBook reader dat has auto fit to screen just as no matter how you zoom a Bible page it will still fit your screen(auto fit ur screen)
Gud morning bros

moon reader should do that
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
kareem257:
Got the model play store but this don't seem to fix it. Any tweaking to be done to the app?

what app?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gerrard59:

Please any app that can record calls? Thanks a bunch

download call recorder full apk

Description

The app is intended for automatic call recording from the phone line where supported by hardware and kernel.

Root access is a must for many phones, as manufacturers often won’t implement the required functionality.

There are 4 recording methods:
– Standard API
– CAF (root required)
– ALSA (root requried)
– Kernel (root required)

Standard API – method which doesn’t require root access. Check out every audio source before using. Many phones support recording using this method, from the microphone only (audio source “Microphone” should be selected).

CAF and ALSA – both methods require root access. Device settings in settings → recording are very important here. If your phone isn’t listed, select a device which has the same chipset as yours. The main difference between CAF and ALSA is that CAF doesn’t require ALSA installation, and supports more functions.

Kernel – recording method for phones based on old chipsets by Qualcomm; root is required. This method doesn’t guarantee 2 way call recording.

Which recording method is better?
Neither recording method can ensure that your calls will be recorded from the line; this is phone-specific. And you have to try and find out the one that fits your phone if it’s not auto-detected.

Features
• In call control
• Call confirm
• Exceptions
• After call actions dialog
• Search recordings
• Edit info about recordings
• Volume control
• WAV, AMR, MP3
• Manual encryption for WAV recordings

What’s New
version 1.6:
– Android L support (SELinux must be in permissive mode)
– translation updates
– bug fixes

Requires Android: 2.2 and up

NOTE: *Run with Modded Google play
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
enochogaga:
Dats is wat I want

Download Wheres My Droid 5.2.2 APK

Find my Phone!The first find your phone app on the Android Market continues to get better and better. Now with more features, it is easier than ever to track down your lost phone.

Wheres My Droid Features~ Find phone by making it ring/vibrate~ Find phone using GPS location~ GPS Flare - Location alert on low battery~ Text your attention word~ Passcode protection to prevent unauthorized app changes~ Notification of changed SIM card or phone number~ Stealth Mode hides incoming text with attention word~ White/Black list to control who can use the app via text ~ No battery drain

Advanced Security Features In Pro~ Take pictures with the devices camera~ Remotely lock device~ Remotely wipe SD card~ Remotely wipe phone data~ Prevent app from being uninstalled~ Hide the app icon~ Use a landline to activate the app~ Customizable ringtone when lost

Lost Phone?Where's My Droid can turn the ringer volume up and make your phone ring. The app can also get the GPS coordinates with a link to Google maps if you're not near enough to your phone to hear the ringer. You have the freedom to track your phone from anywhere with a text messaged attention word or with our online Commander.

Stolen Phone?Feel secure knowing that a thief won't be able to access your personal information on your lost phone. In the Pro version you are able to wipe and lock your stolen phone. Locking your phone will make it unusable while you try to track your lost phone's location. If there is no hope of finding your phone, then you can erase your personal information with the wipe feature.

If updating from an older version be sure to setup the new version of Commander online at wheresmydroid.com.

In order to GPS track a phone and use other features to find lost phones, several permissions are needed.Permissions explained online at WheresMyDroid.com (link below)

It is known that some anti-virus apps will flag us as malware. This is due to all the permissions that the app needs to track lost phones. If you contact us with the maker of the anit-virus app we can usually get them to white-list us once we prove to them we are a safe phone tracking app.

For those of you having problems uninstalling the app, you just need to remove the app as a 'Device Admin'. That can be done from the phones system security menu.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Charleebro(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2014
@tonyx4x44 This is asking a lot but is it possible you post some of these HD games in parts, on Zippyshare like you did for FIFA 15 and NBA cos from where i download, the other sites are blocked. Can only download from zippy. Thanks
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by awofe20(m): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2014
i install fif 15 and copy obb to internal storage play in first day but in second day i
can't fine d obb file again any solution because reduce my internal
storage
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by konkocious(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
Pls I need download link for modern combat 5 apk
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
tonyx4x44:

moon reader should do that
Thanks bro
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
tonyx4x44:

Download Wheres My Droid 5.2.2 APK

Find my Phone!The first find your phone app on the Android Market continues to get better and better. Now with more features, it is easier than ever to track down your lost phone.

Wheres My Droid Features~ Find phone by making it ring/vibrate~ Find phone using GPS location~ GPS Flare - Location alert on low battery~ Text your attention word~ Passcode protection to prevent unauthorized app changes~ Notification of changed SIM card or phone number~ Stealth Mode hides incoming text with attention word~ White/Black list to control who can use the app via text ~ No battery drain

Advanced Security Features In Pro~ Take pictures with the devices camera~ Remotely lock device~ Remotely wipe SD card~ Remotely wipe phone data~ Prevent app from being uninstalled~ Hide the app icon~ Use a landline to activate the app~ Customizable ringtone when lost

Lost Phone?Where's My Droid can turn the ringer volume up and make your phone ring. The app can also get the GPS coordinates with a link to Google maps if you're not near enough to your phone to hear the ringer. You have the freedom to track your phone from anywhere with a text messaged attention word or with our online Commander.

Stolen Phone?Feel secure knowing that a thief won't be able to access your personal information on your lost phone. In the Pro version you are able to wipe and lock your stolen phone. Locking your phone will make it unusable while you try to track your lost phone's location. If there is no hope of finding your phone, then you can erase your personal information with the wipe feature.

If updating from an older version be sure to setup the new version of Commander online at wheresmydroid.com.

In order to GPS track a phone and use other features to find lost phones, several permissions are needed.Permissions explained online at WheresMyDroid.com (link below)

It is known that some anti-virus apps will flag us as malware. This is due to all the permissions that the app needs to track lost phones. If you contact us with the maker of the anit-virus app we can usually get them to white-list us once we prove to them we are a safe phone tracking app.

For those of you having problems uninstalling the app, you just need to remove the app as a 'Device Admin'. That can be done from the phones system security menu.
U too much

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 3:16am On Sep 25, 2014
Gud morning tony.a beg dat moon +reader can't read some of my books.it tell me get d pro version. Pls I want it bad bad. Tanks alot
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by fhunn: 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
tonyx4x44:

usee modded playstore

i'll try that
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Baddestguyp(m): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
pls any MMORPG game similar to order and chaos online
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ndnuray(m): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
pls tonny, my play store will be popping up " unfortunately google play has stop working "..pls how can i fix this problem....my fone is rooted
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
awofe20: i install fif 15 and copy obb to internal storage play in first day but in second day i
can't fine d obb file again any solution because reduce my internal
storage

don't get you
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Baddestguyp(m): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Baddestguyp: pls any MMORPG game similar to order and chaos online
pls mod apk with unlimited money if possible
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
ndnuray: pls tonny, my play store will be popping up " unfortunately google play has stop working "..pls how can i fix this problem....my fone is rooted

do you have xposed installed?

when did it start?

what app did you install before that

revert to a previous cwm back up
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
enochogaga: Gud morning tony.a beg dat moon +reader can't read some of my books.it tell me get d pro version. Pls I want it bad bad. Tanks alot

download Moon+ Reader Pro v2.6.5 Patched Apk

Better designed book reader with powerful controls & full functions, supports epub, pdf, mobi, chm, cbr, cbz, umd, fb2, txt, html, rar, zip or OPDS formats.

☀Additional benefits in pro version:

✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
✔ PDF support, fast & speech compatible
✔ Reading statistics function
✔ More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
✔ Customize reader bar function
✔ Headset & Bluetooth keys control
✔ Multi-point touch support
✔ Option for password protection at startup
✔ Book to home screen shortcut
✔ Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
✔ Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/GDrive
✔ Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to desktop as widget
✔ Tilt to turn page with customized actions
✔ Customer email support

☀PDF features in Pro version:

✔ Fill out PDF Form
✔ Highlight, annotation, handwriting
✔ Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
✔ Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
✔ Dual-page mode for landscape screen
✔ Speech, auto-scroll compatible
✔ Read statistics, sync, flip animation available

☆The key features:

• Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.

☆Standard functions:

• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
• Keep your eyes health options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations.
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio), popup footnote support
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.

• Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt

What’s New
v2.6.5
#Update Greek translation
#Optimize TTS Notification bar (click empty area to return to reader)
#Optimize Pdf free-text annotation support
#Resume softkey backlight option
#Fix magnifier doesn’t hide issue in some devices.
#Fix Pdf text-reflow empty issue in tablet landscape mode
#Fix long-picture page turning matter while 3D curl effect enabled
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ndnuray(m): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
it was wen i installed lucky patcher oooo....what can i do now
tonyx4x44:

do you have xposed installed?

when did it start?

what app did you install before that

revert to a previous cwm back up
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
konkocious: Pls I need download link for modern combat 5 apk

mc 5 data plus apk 700mb

additional files 700mb
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
ndnuray: it was wen i installed lucky patcher oooo....what can i do now

are you on a custom rom?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ndnuray(m): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
am not,just notice it keeps popping up disturbing my screen.
tonyx4x44:

are you on a custom rom?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (68) (Reply)

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.