Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (116321 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ndnuray(m): 6:42am On Sep 27, 2014
tonny dis is what i notice recently....anytime i delete the host file on root folder,after some time the host file will appear again and am using es explorer to delete the file.....what can i do to delete the host file permanently ....tnx bro
tonyx4x44:

that is very odd
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2014
please guys I just downloaded fifa15 ultimate team on my Techno m7 and I keep getting this server error

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ndnuray(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2014
Simran94: please guys I just downloaded fifa15 ultimate team on my Techno m7 and I keep getting this server error
connect with a WiFi network
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:57am On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author=ndnuray]tonny dis is what i notice recently....anytime i delete the host file on root folder,after some time the host file will appear again and am using es explorer to delete the file.....what can i do to delete the host file permanently ....tnx bro [/quote

the host file is supposed to be there

what happens is that one of your apps messes with your host file that's why your playstore refuses to connect

your system auto recreates the default host file after deletion of the tampered one
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2014
ndnuray: what's the size of the additional file before I proceed... any idea
about 800mb
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ndnuray(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author=tonyx4x44][/quote] okay, so what's the way forward...
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ndnuray(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
tonyx4x44: about 800mb
oh Mehn, tank God I didn't take a step further... Lols
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Amazon apps is giving away apps worth $135.00. Swype keyboard is included (limited time offer).
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
Well done guys, please this is urgent. I have Roehsoft Ram Expander installed and requesting me to create swap file so it brought out \dir- where I would like to create the swap file. Please where is it appropriate to put it. Is it on external memory card (sandisk) or SD card which is internal?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Phemmhie: 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
sadhey guys..my play store's always saying: "insufficient
space on the device" each time I try to download an app
from it..pls help
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ndnuray(m): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
Phemmhie: sadhey guys..my play store's always saying: "insufficient
space on the device" each time I try to download an app
from it..pls help
is ur fone rooted...
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by awofe20(m): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
tonyx4x44:

use xposed framework

there's a module for that

one module grants apps full access to memory card for kitkat

the other makes obb work from sd

scroll through the module llist to find them
Pls e didn't work
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by lawrenceunaa: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
Simran94: please guys I just downloaded fifa15 ultimate team on my Techno m7 and I keep getting this server error
what's the data size of the game
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
tunnex190: Well done guys, please this is urgent. I have Roehsoft Ram Expander installed and requesting me to create swap file so it brought out \dir- where I would like to create the swap file. Please where is it appropriate to put it. Is it on external memory card (sandisk) or SD card which is internal?

Still haven't got any response yet
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ps3o(m): 1:31am On Sep 29, 2014
tunnex190:

Still haven't got any response yet
the safest place is SD CARD...so as to make it work as programmed.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 7:00am On Sep 29, 2014
Tony pls help.my xender after installing will not show open.it only shows done at the left downside.
I don't hav xender before in my phone, but is display existing app.
Pls help.

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 7:08am On Sep 29, 2014
ps3o:
the safest place is SD CARD...so as to make it work as programmed.

Hey, thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by lawrenceunaa: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2014
enochogaga: Tony pls help.my xender after installing will not show open.it only shows done at the left downside.
I don't hav xender before in my phone, but is display existing app.
Pls help.
that's because you have flashare
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by samdean(m): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2014
pls Tony I need link to freedom app.that I can use to buy things from play store
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
lawrenceunaa: what's the data size of the game
. 1.22gb, it is now playing.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lordaweezy: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
Please i need link to mx player pro and opera classic.THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by lawrenceunaa: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Simran94: . 1.22gb, it is now playing.
is of playing offline like that of FIFA 14
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by AwesomeRomeo: 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
Pls I hv downloaded a game and its obb file, in which folder will I extract the obb file to? My sdcard has no obb folder. Tanx
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by maxibrainz: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
pls when. am trying to install certain apps on my phone I get a msg app not installed, what is the solution, my phone is rooted
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 12:43am On Sep 30, 2014
maxibrainz: pls when. am trying to install certain apps on my phone I get a msg app not installed, what is the solution, my phone is rooted

Have you installed the apps in the past ? If you have, certain data or cache files might be corpsing around.
Are you downloading from playstore or apk file ?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Seamareggae(m): 6:12am On Sep 30, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Have you installed the apps in the past ? If you have, certain data or cache files might be corpsing around.
Are you downloading from playstore or apk file ?
Please bros. ... gimme a link to download blackmart on my android... Thanks and God bless...
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 30, 2014
lawrenceunaa: is of playing offline like that of FIFA 14
. it has a resemblance to fifa 14 but it does not play offline. it is an online game, no internet access and it won't play.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by lawrenceunaa: 7:23am On Sep 30, 2014
Simran94: . it has a resemblance to fifa 14 but it does not play offline. it is an online game, no internet access and it won't play.
yeah na

fucckup oooo
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ceebeth7(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2014
which is the best browser that consumes lesser data. please I need recommendation fromm gurus in the house Thanks
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by StealthyMe(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
AwesomeRomeo: Pls I hv downloaded a game and its obb file, in which folder will I extract the obb file to? My sdcard has no obb folder. Tanx

Under youR Android folder, Create the obb sub-folder (under your Android folder,there should be a folder named 'data' ; create ur obb there)
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by StealthyMe(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
samdean: pls Tony I need link to freedom app.that I can use to buy things from play store

Download Freedom.apk

Freedom helps you upgrade free apps to premium free and doesn't help in downloading paid apps ; Blackmart,AppBrain et al does that...
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lordaweezy: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lordaweezy: Please i need link to mx player pro and opera classic.THANKS IN ANTICIPATION

i need this urgently please

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (68) (Reply)

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.