Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia (12732 Views)

Health Workers "JOHESU" Calls Off Strike / JOHESU Issues Fifteen Days Ultimatum / Amnesia: Memory Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by Stoical: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
nnewa: itz a pity our health system has degenerated to this. i must hold our health system planners, managers & policy makers responsible. itz either of d following:
1we hve lost d basics and grain of team work.
2 d team leader has lost d confidence of d members for reasons of his style of leadership, abuse of power, inability to maintain a balance among component members or an other.
3 an igbo adage has it dat wen a child is of age and demands certain entitlements, he becomes d bad child.
4 we want to retain processes as it has always been not caring if they need refinement.

many pple hv written and even wen attempting a fair analysis end up exposing & supporting their constituencies.
cant we make contributions without being sarcastic or make statemnts dat obviously
debase any people or job description to score points?. i hv a few questions:
1 wat is in d name consultants dat we must attain or defend
2 wen a doctor finally invites d services of another in his management of a a patient is it in a mere division of labour or recognition if d nxt person's ability.
3 some contributors make it look dat every person wants consultancy. cant there be requiremnts & qualifications b4 such is awarded & if one has met them wll it nt b given?
4 JOHESU consultant does it measure up to, diminish add or obscure d medical consultant.
5 wat is d clear threat d non medical consultant poses.
6 if d medical consultant owns d patient cant he lead a team of other non medical consultants in favour of d patient.
6 is there nothing a senior doc can learn frm a nurse about and in treating d patient and vice versa. if there is y pollute d arena dat can improve ur service. also a young hise officer newly engaged has a lot t learn frm his non doc colleagues. so a resident doc in training needs d input if others at diff stages to make it in his exams. y statements that sound disdainful.
7 where is d place of so many other brains who r actually bhind several breakthrus in medicine, d physicists biochemists microbiologists geneticists physiologists etc. i feel these are actually our heroes NOT whoever dat may play tingod
8 if headship of a hosp is managerial how can a non doc CMD who of course has a retinue of other clinical heads and a CMAC weigh negatively to d management if d patient.
9 wat may hv prompted JOHESU reawaking
10 y d bias of senior govt. officials in strike issues.
11 r there no seniors in these gps to sound caution.?

d adage of live and let live can guide us better. one does not tell his fellow man that there is nothing he can do because of your disposition. no little man is told dat to his face.

Really!!! How I wish these your points of reasoning...atleast some of them are being utilized by the major players in health sector to iron out their differences/set a stable foundation for medical practices; STRIKE for some of the points raised would've been a forgotten story. Well, I still maintain that only when the proper training (both learning and character wise) is given to our students, we will continue to face these impasse. Diaris God oo
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by akinrin: 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
Mr Cosmataka, your comment is too long but i read it and i learnt alot from it. I am happy with the way you analyzed the roles and duties of all health workers in the hospital. My own judgement is: let all of them work together in peace and unity in order to solve the problem. Only doctors should be consultants and heads. other health workers can rise to the post of H.O.D.
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
infolekan: The issue is......JOHESU as a body shouldn't even be talking of fighting for any reason.
Let each union come forward and press for their needs. The needs of a Pharmacists can't be the same with that of a Radiographer or they are saying that they will come out later after this fight to start making another request again undecided lipsrsealed
i have always thought of this, most of them CAN NOT stand ALONE.

1 Like

Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by Cityguy: 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
'Joe Hates U' Lols. Very funny. Nigerians always have a way of getting nerves calm whatever the situation! What an ingenuity. Seriously now, seeing the vehemence and deliberate attempt of Joe-Hates-Uites at mis-informing/ twisting issues to confuse the public, I want to believe these are coming from deep seated vendatta against physicians. Am also sure the door of medical school is not closed to all ;oe-Hates-Uites. In fact, with the vocabulary prowess of the PSN guy, it shouldn't take him at most three years to complete med school and all these postgraduate nonsense. Besides, Nigeria is a land of absurdities.
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by Cityguy: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
joker5180: i have always thought of this, most of them CAN NOT stand ALONE.
Yea. One has the bucks to oil the hands in Abuja but they also need the number to see them through though the 'addendum' may not contribute as such financially.

3 Likes

Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
Cityguy:
Yea. One has the bucks to oil the hands in Abuja but they also need the number to see them through though the 'addendum' may not contribute as such financially.
lolz

2 Likes

Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by double0seven(m): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
Cityguy: 'Joe Hates U' Lols. Very funny. Nigerians always have a way of getting nerves calm whatever the situation! What an ingenuity. Seriously now, seeing the vehemence and deliberate attempt of Joe-Hates-Uites at mis-informing/ twisting issues to confuse the public, I want to believe these are coming from deep seated vendatta against physicians. Am also sure the door of medical school is not closed to all ;oe-Hates-Uites. In fact, with the vocabulary prowess of the PSN guy, it shouldn't take him at most three years to complete med school and all these postgraduate nonsense. Besides, Nigeria is a land of absurdities.

This is really stupid. The guy is a Pharmacist. The last time I checked, Pharmacy is not a bread and butter course. You talk as if studying Pharmacy is in anyway easier than Medicine. I know for certain that it is not. It is a five year course. Medicine is 6 years. so what?

Not everyone wants to be a doctor. Are you saying everyone that studied Pharmacy did so because they couldn't make it into medicine?
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by armadeo(m): 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
AK481:

word!!!!!.it is only in this case that there is an abnormal diffrence in pay bettween the private dr and the public dr.
when a private fresh doctor is earning about 80k in the hospital a copper or a housemanship dr in a public hospital is earning aboiut 200k,how do you want the private dr to concentrate and grow?

i think a lot of public hospitals should be privated

i feel sorry for you, If public hospitals are privatized i hope you will be able to afford it.

2ndly what concerns you what a house officer earns, you post stinks of pettiness.
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by armadeo(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
lanrefront1:

So what are you guys saying? Are you saying if Dr. Dora Akunyili practised her career in a teaching hospital, she cannot become a director in administration while a doctor can simply because he studied medicine? Very ludicrous. What pomposity and such arrogance.

the director of hospital administration is never a Dr ask your mum!

3 Likes

Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by Joenz(m): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
tunesoft: Gloria Iheanacho writes. And i found it interesting.

I am a Medical lab scientist in one of the state hospitals. I have this strange feeling for doctors, hatred is the extreme form of what i feel about them. Its nothing personal. My family are JOHESU-mother is a nurse practising in the US for more than 16yrs, father is a pharmacist. 2 of my siblings are pharmacist and one a nurse. My mother watched the sunrise daily yesterday and kept on screaming. Theres no place in the US in which the other health workers heads. They are usually headed by doctors. Not all nurses are made consultants. You talk about consultant nurse when you talk about the legal aspect and they dont work in hospitals. Relativity is maintained everywhere in the health sector. Whats the debate about?
As hard as it is for me to write this, i want to be on the side of truth. The doctors in this country are not given the necessary respect that they need. Personally, i have read the 24 point demands and i think theres so much sense in it. The FG needs to do something about this. Lets join our hands and build our health sector. Health they say is wealth
You see I just did a google search on the name Gloria Ihenacho and the results showed her to be a medical doctor,masquerading here as a Scientist.This sadly is a classical example of how low most Nigerian drs can go to mislead the public and sabotage their colleagues to protect their overbloated ego.This fool s here lying to deride the public to her constituency's advantage,a big disgrace to the noble profession if u ask me.It is therefore left to our policy makers to verify all claims n ascertain their veracity b4 dis chalatans mislead the whole nation as many of us do no have the luxury of time to continue exposing these ignoble maniacs.You claim to be the most brilliant of all,why are u afraid of competing to head the hospital?You a fellowship program of ur council n became a consultant,another man wants to do the fellowship of his council to become a consultant n you said no,is it ur business?This surely is far from being over,the faint-hearted should opt out now when they can!

1 Like

Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by Cityguy: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
double0seven:

This is really stupid. The guy is a Pharmacist. The last time I checked, Pharmacy is not a bread and butter course. You talk as if studying Pharmacy is in anyway easier than Medicine. I know for certain that it is not. It is a five year course. Medicine is 6 years. so what?

Not everyone wants to be a doctor. Are you saying everyone that studied Pharmacy did so because they couldn't make it into medicine?
Sorry, friend. It's just now I saw the stupidity. It takes a genius like u to see that jare. I guess u must have studied both and must surely be in a better position to know which is more rigorous or tedious. As for everyone wanting to study medicine, I did not say so, maybe the other flip of it could be the more appropriate- they ended up studying medicine as they could not make pharmacy or nursing. Ndooo, I feel u. Thanks
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by double0seven(m): 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
See this my friend o
.....so do you have to study nuclear physics or chemical engineering before you know its not an easy subject.

Also you forgot that in secondary school we did physics chemistry, biology. Hence I know that medicine is not more difficult than Pharmacy. They are in the same range of difficulty. Whichever you choose is a matter if preference. And I believe the jamb cut should be equally or almost equally high (not sure about that one sha)

Medicine is a lot of biology and Pharmacy is a lot chemistry.

in fact I dare to say Pharmacy is more cerebral than medicine. Its just that medicine is so wide.... so many facts and knowledge to to learn..... very plentious....... that is the thing with medicine..... the details never ends......

........but its not brain power tasking as Pharmacy......

that's my two cents...... you can crucify me now......
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
Chai! UN general assembly must hear this, they must make one of us head of WHO or else we will mobilise all non doctor staffs of the organisation for a WORLDWIDE strike
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by Andom: 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
simplynola: Pharmacy, nursing and other medical sciences are still branches in medicine and i think doctors study all these and can do the work of both pharmacist and nurses and even laboratory scientists but just that it will be too tedious for doctors combining all. The pharmacists never fought for their rights for a long period giving doctors more edge. They were laid back. 5 yrs in school just to be a dispenser or marketer or sales person. What the chemists can do. Only few are production pharmacists with drug composition experience. I think it was just once a pharmacist became the minister of health in Nigeria, it has been doctors all the way.. they never spoke out aggresively all the while, so why now. All these hatred and back stabbing in our medical line is not good for the nation. its taking our healthcare system backward. Anyways i see no reason why doctors shouldn't be the head. 7 years na wash? Oga na master!

Pls listen to yourself again. Do you really feel better now? What do you think about yourself n others around u?
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by Cityguy: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
double0seven: See this my friend o
.....so do you have to study nuclear physics or chemical engineering before you know its not an easy subject.

Also you forgot that in secondary school we did physics chemistry, biology. Hence I know that medicine is not more difficult than Pharmacy. They are in the same range of difficulty. Whichever you choose is a matter if preference. And I believe the jamb cut should be equally or almost equally high (not sure about that one sha)

Medicine is a lot of biology and Pharmacy is a lot chemistry.

in fact I dare to say Pharmacy is more cerebral than medicine. Its just that medicine is so wide.... so many facts and knowledge to to learn..... very plentious....... that is the thing with medicine..... the details never ends......

........but its not brain power tasking as Pharmacy......

that's my two cents...... you can crucify me now......
Hahahaha, my friend. Ur analogy seems too elementary to me o. Anyway sha, we've dissipated too much energy on this and I think I need to grab a bowl of eba to recoup. As for crucifying u (lols), easy man, easy. Will never do that. What wud it profit to depopulate pharms/ pharm advocates. Besides, I hear u guys are short supply. Best regards friend
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by Andom: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
heykims: There re many pharmacists, nurses , medical lab scientists some I know personally dt go back to school after their first degree to pursue a degree in Medicine and Surgery, I even know of a 40year old pharmacist presently in 500L medicine. So any JOHESUite dt has d ambition of leading d medical team sud follow suit, SIMPLE!!!
One thing for sure dt I know is dt JOHESU can NEVER win ds battle even if they go beyond recruiting cleaners, messengers, portals, cashier nd start incorporating d bodies in d morgues in their deceitful union ...
You're a winner! You will ever win!! Others are losers!!!

1 Like

Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by double0seven(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
Cityguy:
Hahahaha, my friend. Ur analogy seems too elementary to me o. Anyway sha, we've dissipated too much energy on this and I think I need to grab a bowl of eba to recoup. As for crucifying u (lols), easy man, easy. Will never do that. What wud it profit to depopulate pharms/ pharm advocates. Besides, I hear u guys are short supply. Best regards friend

I intentionally made it elementary..... but doesn't mean it isn't true.....many science course are just advanced specialized physics, chemistry and biology. those three are basics and foundation of all sciences, that's the reason the three is compulsory for science students.......medicine is about being conversant with details, facts about the functioning of the human body and procedures for treating different conditions.......
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by Jman06(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
Lmao. Mehn! My friend who's a morgue attendant in one of the teaching hospitals in Nigeria came back from work today and was full of joy. When i asked to know what was amiss, he gladly informed me that he just got appointed CONSULTANT MORGUE ATTENDANT today thanks to johesu. Hallelujah!
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by PerfectFortune: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
twoondei:

you probably need to read about what happened when Fashola sacked doctors. he employed medical officers in the interim, re-employed the sacked doctors after four months and was forced to employ the "temporary" doctors he got. all salaries paid back after the recall, with apologies.

I followed to the latter and for your info I was raised in a Medical family.

Lagos state Doctors will think twice before embarking on an unnecessary selfish strike after what the state govt did to them.
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by InvertedHammer: 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
dremmy:

My point is: Naija's health system is modelled after the British. I was responding to 1. Lanrefront whose Lab scientist mum who had worked for 30 years tells him how pungent doctors were. and 2.Invertedhammer who quotes his almighty US without even knowing that both health structure and medical education in US is clearly set apart from the rest of the British commonwealth.

And yes, i might have not quoted lanrefronts comments to join to your own crap and i guess thats what makes me a stroke patient and a psychiatric person too.
However, if it's the demi god status of doctors that is giving you sleepless nights, if its what is giving you a huge colic, then I suggest you my friend to go jump off the cliff!!

I will not join issues with you. Come to US and pass USMLE Step I and II first before I give you the 15mins of fame you want.
I will leave it for your feeble mind to fathom out what you think I do for a living before you come out here to masturbate in public. I teach people way above your level in the profession you know little about. When you keep appending "almighty" when talking about US shows that the US Embassy probably did some numbers on you.

Person wey beef no reach dey ask wetin im wan use that sand sand meat dey do.

You mentioned that Nigerian system is modelled after British system. Oh! Here goes the new information of the century. We just learned something no one else knew.

Next time if you want to refute a statement, be kind to your audience and quote what you are refuting to clear all confusion. I don't blame you. The bar has been lowered too low that any slowpoke can graduate from universities in Nigeria. I can understand.
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by lexib(m): 6:57am On Jul 08, 2014
theplanmaker: seems nairaland is biased, only anti-johesu news seem to make front page

post ur own johesu article if u hv anyfin reasonable to say...
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by armadeo(m): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2014
Joenz: You see I just did a google search on the name Gloria Ihenacho and the results showed her to be a medical doctor,masquerading here as a Scientist.This sadly is a classical example of how low most Nigerian drs can go to mislead the public and sabotage their colleagues to protect their overbloated ego.This fool s here lying to deride the public to her constituency's advantage,a big disgrace to the noble profession if u ask me.It is therefore left to our policy makers to verify all claims n ascertain their veracity b4 dis chalatans mislead the whole nation as many of us do no have the luxury of time to continue exposing these ignoble maniacs.You claim to be the most brilliant of all,why are u afraid of competing to head the hospital?You a fellowship program of ur council n became a consultant,another man wants to do the fellowship of his council to become a consultant n you said no,is it ur business?This surely is far from being over,the faint-hearted should opt out now when they can!

Check the spelling of the name you googled and the one the op you quoted wrote.

PS do you actually think a fellowship holder in newyork will come to naira land and pretend to be a lab scientist in order to make a point.

Anyway we never see the world the way it is we only see the world the way we are.
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by simplynola(m): 7:53am On Jul 08, 2014
Andom:
Pls listen to yourself again. Do you really feel better now? What do you think about yourself n others around u?

Are you wondering aloud?
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by Joenz(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
armadeo:

Check the spelling of the name you googled and the one the op you quoted wrote.

PS do you actually think a fellowship holder in newyork will come to naira land and pretend to be a lab scientist in order to make a point.

Anyway we never see the world the way it is we only see the world the way we are.
Do you actually think a Lab Scientist can say what was credited to the said Gloria?All is fair in war they say.Many Nigerian physicians can go to any level n do the ridiculous to drive home their egoistic points.I'm not suprised at all.
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by armadeo(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
Joenz: Do you actually think a Lab Scientist can say what was credited to the said Gloria?All is fair in war they say.Many Nigerian physicians can go to any level n do the ridiculous to drive home their egoistic points.I'm not suprised at all.

so first we agree that the Dr gloria whom you "googled" is not the same as the one that you are claiming to be pretending to be an MLS (meaning you are predisposed to telling half truths or outright lies).

secondly if a Dr Owolabi can come out publicly to declare his opinion AGAINST the on going strike for whatever reason does it not stand to reason that an MLS can also be against the stand of JOHESU.

Is this beyond your comprehension

Joenz: All is fair in war YOU say.Many Nigerian physicians can go to any level n do the ridiculous to drive home their egoistic points.I'm not suprised at all.

If this is your opinion I wonder just how far you will go to prove your point. as I said above we only see the world the way we are.
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by Joenz(m): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
armadeo:

so first we agree that the Dr gloria whom you "googled" is not the same as the one that you are claiming to be pretending to be an MLS (meaning you are predisposed to telling half truths or outright lies).

secondly if a Dr Owolabi can come out publicly to declare his opinion AGAINST the on going strike for whatever reason does it not stand to reason that an MLS can also be against the stand of JOHESU.

Is this beyond your comprehension

[b][/b]

If this is your opinion I wonder just how far you will go to prove your point. as I said above we only see the world the way we are.
NO!Until this phantom MLS comes out publicly like dr Owolabi did,everything credited to her remain mere tissue of lies and figment of the imagination of whoever cooked that up.I av no comments for ur other tantrums.
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by armadeo(m): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
Joenz: NO!Until this phantom MLS comes out publicly like dr Owolabi did,everything credited to her remain mere tissue of lies and figment of the imagination of whoever cooked that up.I av no comments for ur other tantrums.

Really you expect her to come out publicly and state her issue. You make me laugh. Dr owolabi was able to come out and say he disagreed publicly because he was well aware nothing would happen to him unlike the phantom who knowa what her fellow JOHESUITES are capeable of over an issue of difference of opinion. I wouldn't expect advise her to come out.
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by blaid: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
''In Nigeria today, if a doctor who by training been endowed to be versatile in drugs and therapeutics is made the head of such parastatal, JOHESU will call for earthquake, it has become a crime in Nigeria for a doctor to oversee the council that formulates the training of nurses or even hospital cleaners.So sad!!''

So if another professional aside doctors should head such parastatal, heavens must fall, and doctors must commit suicide?
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by phantom(m): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
............ and Lucifer thought in his heart, "I will be higher than the most high"....... he ended up getting his a** kicked and got kicked out along with a third of heavens host of angels.

.........man ended up and is still suffering from that sin of pride.
if only Lucifer knew his place!

1 Like

Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by armadeo(m): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
phantom: ............ and Lucifer thought in his heart, "I will be higher than the most high"....... he ended up getting his a** kicked and got kicked out along with a third of heavens host of angels.

.........man ended up and i still suffering from that sin of pride.
if only Lucifer knew his place!

this phantom guy sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by emmaella: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
simplynola: Pharmacy, nursing and other medical sciences are still branches in medicine and i think doctors study all these and can do the work of both pharmacist and nurses and even laboratory scientists but just that it will be too tedious for doctors combining all. The pharmacists never fought for their rights for a long period giving doctors more edge. They were laid back. 5 yrs in school just to be a dispenser or marketer or sales person. What the chemists can do. Only few are production pharmacists with drug composition experience. I think it was just once a pharmacist became the minister of health in Nigeria, it has been doctors all the way.. they never spoke out aggressively all the while, so why now. All these hatred and back stabbing in our medical line is not good for the nation. its taking our healthcare system but just that it will backward. Any ways i see no reason why doctors shouldn't be the head. 7 years na wash? Oga na master!
but just that it will be too tedious for doctors combining all ah ah no no! it won't be too much guess they are super man they are jack of all trade and master of........

they never spoke out aggressively all the while so why now >>>the thing has reach their throat/reached the wall.

Only few are production pharmacists with drug composition experience

white lie so who does the drug production. Is their B. pharm in drug production since you claim only few are production pharm. you made me laugh when u said drs can do all works. oya make una go they produce drugs since their are few production pharms with drug composition experience because your training includes drug productions.

[/b]

I think it was just once a pharmacist became the minister of health in Nigeria, it has been doctors all the way
tell us why they gave it to the pharm that year since it is the exclusive birth right of the doctors

I hope you guys realized that your strike is making native doctors find some relevance now that you guys are off considering the fact that private hospitals are expensive to patronize. patients who cannot visit private hospitals when you guys are on is it during your strikes they will be able to afford that. If another person is doing your job because he had a paucity of knowledge in that filed you people will say quackery but now that you guys claim to be able to do others jobs it's not quackery abi? Expert doctors masters of all. make una take time o

1 Like

Re: Johesu’s Claims Against Doctors In Nigeria; A Case Of Historic Amnesia by Elythron16zero4: 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
a

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman In Need Of Emergency C-section Turned Away By Hospital / How Possible Is DNA Test For Someone Who Have Died? / 2016 Weight Loss & Healthy Living Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.