Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

How To Comfirm Your Blackberry ID - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Comfirm Your Blackberry ID (1433 Views)

How To Check If Your Blackberry Device Is Authentic/original...!!! / How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os / Browse On Your Blackberry Phone. Without Bis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Comfirm Your Blackberry ID by Mrguru(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2014
How to Verify your Blackberry ID Email address

[img]http://2.bp..com/-VQ_11vU8XQI/UmjrzFULq_I/AAAAAAAAARs/UiXEnfGyI2c/s400/BBM-Android1.png[/img]

Comfirming through your web browser
1. First, Go to http://bbid.com
2. ThenSign inwith your blackberry details.
3. After which you're to Select Account Details and underneath Email Status, then clickConfirm your BlackBerry ID email address
4. Go to your email inbox and search for message fromdonotreply@ blackberry.comwith the subject that states,Confirm your BlackBerry ID email address
5. Then, clickConfirm your email address
6. Finally, Enter your BlackBerry ID password, then click Submit. I also made a related post on How to record important calls from your BB10

Using Androids and iPhones to Verify Email address
1. On your BBM, simply tapMore. It's located in the bottom at right corner.
2. Then TapSettingsand under settings, you're to tapBBID
3. After the above procedure, Enter the BlackBerry ID password then selectSign In
4. At the side of the Email Status field, simply tapConfirm my email
5. In the BlackBerry ID email that you receive, simply click Confirm your email address
6. Finally, enter your BlackBerry ID password and then select Submit.
There are some cases where by you would want to update your previous email address with the new one. However the below procedure would be of help.

Updating and verifying new email address or username
1. First, Go to http://bbid.com
2. ThenSign inwith your blackberry details.
3. After which you're to SelectAccount Detailsand then select Edit.
4. Then remove the previous email address and input the new one that you'd wish to use.
5. Go to your email inbox and search for message fromdonotreply@blackberry.com with the subject that states,Your Blackberry® ID username has changed
6. Then, click Comfirm your email.
7. Finally, Input your Blackberry ID Password and click Submit.

Using Androids and iPhones to Update and Verify New Email address
1. On your BBM, simply tapMore. It's located in the bottom at right corner.
2. Then TapSettingsand under settings, you're to tapBBID
3. Then click,Edit Account Information.
4. Remove the previous email and input the current one that you'd wish to use, thenSave.
5. Go to your email inbox and search for message fromdonotreply@ blackberry.comwith the subject that states,Your Blackberry® ID username has changed
6. Then, clickComfirm your email.
7. Finally, Input your Blackberry ID Password and click Submit.

Source- http://www.guruswizard.com/2014/07/how-to-verify-your-blackberry-id.html
Re: How To Comfirm Your Blackberry ID by vowiski(m): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
Really impressive tips you got here
Re: How To Comfirm Your Blackberry ID by Mrguru(m): 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
vowiski: Really impressive tips you got here
Thanks Boss... smiley
Re: How To Comfirm Your Blackberry ID by TeenageMoney(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
Mr. Guru, You really are a guru.
Nice info you have placed here.
I appreciate. cheesy
Re: How To Comfirm Your Blackberry ID by Mrguru(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
TeenageMoney: Mr. Guru, You really are a guru.
Nice info you have placed here.
I appreciate. cheesy

Thanks Boss, I really appreciate your kind comment smiley

(1) (Reply)

Are Android Virus Real? How To Remove Malware On Android / How To Check And Use Airtel Free 400mb Settings / My Injoo Fire Stuck At Startup Screen After I Installed Chainfire 3d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.