Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Are Android Virus Real? How To Remove Malware On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are Android Virus Real? How To Remove Malware On Android (1432 Views)

How To Remove Malware Virus From Your Android Device / This Malware On Playstore Has Affected Over 3.2 Million Devices.ARE YOU AFFECTED / How I Install A Malware On My Android Phone And How Lucky Patcher Helped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Android Virus Real? How To Remove Malware On Android by ITbomb(m): 7:29am On May 06, 2015
If at all your Android device has a virus, the good news is that it is very easy to remove it. Having said that and from my experiences, it is very unlikely that your android device has been infected with a virus.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-cuLnMv9StOc/VUlBw_Rl_wI/AAAAAAAAASc/K34WxjPwNeQ/s1600/android%2Bmalware.jpg[/img]
The loss of files (hidden files) and non-functioning apps that most people experienced are mainly from Windows infected PCs where the android device was recently pugged-in. Such “virus” can only be removed by a Windows Anti-virus or by formatting (or factory reset) and NEVER by Android anti-virus.

Are Android Virus Real?

Once in a while (especially when downloading) you may see a pop-up trying to convince you that your Android is under threat or slow and that you should download a scanner. NEVER EVER DOWNLOAD SUCH APPs because that might be the virus itself. Technically, there is no such thing as Android virus (that can attached itself to another program and spread havoc), rather what is common is just malicious software that you unintentionally install.

Most android viruses are transmitted when you install a rogue app outside Playstore. If you are unsure, go to “Settings”, then under the “Security” menu, uncheck the box beside “allow installation of apps from unknown sources”.

The truth is that most of the Android antivirus apps are helpless in deleting the real virus after you might have install the rogue app. They are just glorified file cleaners and call filter

How to Manually Remove a Stubborn Virus & Malware from Android
Click here to see detailed steps
Re: Are Android Virus Real? How To Remove Malware On Android by Daintilicious(f): 12:49am On May 07, 2015
Really
Re: Are Android Virus Real? How To Remove Malware On Android by Habayomie(m): 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Helo engrs,pls I recently got this Huawei Ascend Mate.
Its freeze alot and I realise its Virus attacked(Netapha,sms-manager and many others).I av tried 360 security and Malwarebyte but they can't do the magic.Then again I tried Stubborn Trojan Anti-virus,this app detects the viruses but requires root access to uninstall then,I av tried several rooting apps(KingRoot,KingoRoot,iRoot) to Root but they all fail to Root my phone.
Please how can u help a bro?
I av tried solution from your blog but the virus stil return!!!

(1) (Reply)

MTN 1GB Data [perfectly Working With Android, PC, Iphone, Tab, E.t.c] / Some Cool And Cheap Android Smartphones You Can Buy This Month / Very Hot How To Get 6gb On Your Glo Sim For Just #1,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.