Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

ATTN: Threat To Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ATTN: Threat To Life (1802 Views)

APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose / Idahosa Who Killed Ibrahim Momodu, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATTN: Threat To Life by egift(m): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
Few hours ago, someone placed this post on Nairaland.

mrjangaweed: Egift you're a bastard a fool a hopeless idiotic mugu

May you rot in hell

I hate you i wish i can kill bloody infidel like you.

But die die die

Because you are a supporter of APC so you deserve death.

I mrjangaweed condemn you to death
Die die die amin.

Moreover

Death to the supporter of APC

Normally, I do not take seriously some of the things I read here. But in Aligbo, my people say "If a handshake goes beyond the elbow, it is definitely something else". I therefore bring this to the attention of every member of this community and call on the Admin for Justice. This type of "Do or Die Politics" has no place in our Nation. Anyone that participate in it should be called to order "Before it is too late".

Do have an exciting day pals. God bless Nigeria. Cheers!

PS: Here is the page: www.nairaland.com/1801159/pdp-supporters-begging-corn/2

6 Likes

Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by egift(m): 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by konjakonja(m): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
I condemn such ultrances in totality. Politics should be a game of ideologies that will better the life of the masses. Please let us argue without issuing death threat.

5 Likes

Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by wesley80(m): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
That was quite extreme and uncalled for. Dude must be one of the new supporter of APC decampees, PDP folks in here are generally known for their civility. Ignore the mofo.

2 Likes

Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
Why didn't you report him to the mods? Anyway,don't take nairaland serious, nothing dey happen!

2 Likes

Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by Mogidi: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
@egift

Why didn't you just report the post to the mods and move on? I condemn the statement but do you really think someone that don't know your address will kill you? Why start a thread for such silly post, am sorry I think you want APC members to come here and massage your ego. Stop getting scared of your own shadow.

If you're this fickle, please remain in the romance section where you're guaranteed to have your ego massaged..

5 Likes

Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by Redoil: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
The founding fathers of APC started it all.
Who said:
if apc should loose in ekiti they will roast people live.
;-
Dogs and baboon will be soak in blood.
;- eno won olopa logun

9 Likes

Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
@egift,, when u start havng headache, pls let us kno grin abeg notng go do u!

4 Likes

Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by 1United1: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
Don't look beyond Victorzica, Red Oil and Mogidi!

3 Likes

Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by Mogidi: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
1United1: Don't look beyond Victorzica and Mogidi!

You no well
Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by egift(m): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
Mogidi: @egift
Why didn't you just report the post to the mods and move on? I condemn the statement but do you really think someone that don't know your address will kill you? Why start a thread for such silly post, am sorry I think you want APC members to come here and massage your ego. Stop getting scared of your own shadow.
If you're this fickle, please remain in the romance section where you're guaranteed to have your ego massaged..

Such politics has no place in Nigeria.

@All: Thanks for your response. It is well.

1 Like

Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by OmoLisabi(m): 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
wesley80: That was quite extreme and uncalled for. Dude must be one of the new supporter of APC decampees, PDP folks in here are generally known for their civility. Ignore the mofo.
Civility such as the harassment of a state governor with soldiers

6 Likes

Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by tit(f): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
egift:
rig and roast!
dogs and baboon will be covered with blood!
go and die!
Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by wesley80(m): 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
OmoLisabi: Civility such as the harassment of a state governor with soldiers
Obviously, you cannot read. Expecting you to comprehend two simple sentences would surely be expecting too much.

3 Likes

Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by bokoslayer: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
berem: Why didn't you report him to the mods? Anyway,don't take nairaland serious, nothing dey happen!

And you are still here, taking nairaland even seriously than your day job. The hypocrisy of you APC goons na die.

1 Like

Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by idumuose(m): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
This is extreme and i condemn it in it's entirety.It's entirely uncalled for.

All those politicians we all are defending here don't even know we are in existence.

In the days of GNPP(great nigeria people's party)there motor was "politics without bitterness".

1 Like

Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by OmoLisabi(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
wesley80:
Obviously, you cannot read. Expecting you to comprehend two simple sentences would surely be expecting too much.
Mumu wesley. Na only you waka come?
Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by mrjangaweed: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
egift: Few hours ago, someone placed this post on Nairaland.

Normally, I do not take seriously some of the things I read here. But in Aligbo, my people say "If a handshake goes beyond the elbow, it is definitely something else". I therefore bring this to the attention of every member of this community and call on the Admin for Justice. This type of "Do or Die Politics" has no place in our Nation. Anyone that participate in it should be called to order "Before it is too late".

You started it first now you're playing innocent.

Death to the supporter of APC online/offline

Isha Allah

4 Likes

Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by idumuose(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
Egift is seeing PDP from different perspective the same way you are seeing APC from different angle.i don't know when dissenting views have become crime.

If na like this una wan do am make i pack my kaya go business ,auto and sports section.i didn't come to nairaland in order to threaten someone's life and nobody

Should threaten mine either.Eleyi oma ye mi o.Nke a di zi kwa too much.

i rest my case here.

2 Likes

Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by wesley80(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
OmoLisabi: Mumu wesley. Na only you waka come?
Uncivil supporter of APC crackhead, you couldn't even wait for some other thread to prove me right.
Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by egift(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
mrjangaweed: You started it first now you're playing innocent.

Death to the supporter of APC online/offline

Isha Allah

1. You deserve a Ban until you return to normalcy. I believe the MODs are paying attention, this "handshake" has definitely passed the "elbow".
2. Tell us where I threatened your life and call for you to be killed.

3 Likes

Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by OmoLisabi(m): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
wesley80:
Uncivil supporter of APC crackhead, you couldn't even wait for some other thread to prove me right.
Cancerworm and Cankerworms wetin do ya boy?
Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by madamoringo(f): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
egift: Few hours ago, someone placed this post on Nairaland.

Again Seun and his NL mods have to take all the flak for useless, odious people like this on NL. Was NL like this when people were registering in droves and wanted to be a part of the conversation? Today, Seun is too distracted to pay attention to the details: Seun Google and Apple are succeeding because they pay even more attention to the details than anything else, WHY can you NOT do the same? All the code on NL has a single ultimate purpose -- the user experience of your users! The code is dead, NL is dead without the community of human beings and posters around it! Why do you spend so much time writing more code, more bug fixes, but NOT weeding out trolls and outright animals from this online community? If NL was ever valued, it will never be valued by how many servers you buy or lease in America or Europe, or the number of people you hire and their qualifications, not even so much as the code in itself but by the large number of users and the opportunity to reach them with targeted information. I don't want to hammer you all the time, but you leave me no choice. As a matter of fact, you should be implementing a policy that now looks at not just moderating posts, but offensive user names! Things like supporter of APC, kill***, Die***, etc should be automatically rejected at registration. As part of moderation, you should review all new registrations within a period of time say two weeks if a new ID begins to post tens of comments per day! Common, a script can aggregate new IDs and number of posts and sections within a few lines and this should be reviewed not because you have nothing else to do with your time but the devil is in the details! Don't you get it? This is how you improve the quality of a forum and people and I am sure a considerable percentage of NL would appreciate it more! These are the serious people you want to advertise to anyway, these are the people who feel the pulse of Nigeria anyway, the people who are really concerned, not some human being who has been turned to a bot by hatred or money from some political interest!

3 Likes

Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by mrjangaweed: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hey mr egift i have been following your post on APC ish you only know how to insult and tackle someone and you are afraid of insult.

You insult everybody that refuses to your ideology and also to the person of mr President

If your father is GEJ and you are a nairalander will you be smiling to the insults?

My life treats to you i to show you how i hate you and your panic over it shows you have no life outside nairaland

Dude observe the golden rule and you will be free from my bashing dont insult others to avoid the insult attraction.

Am not afraid of ban but if the mod seems upright he will ban you also because you first started it.

Moreover get a life dude
You will not feed from pay per post forever.

Also still on my stand

Death to the supporter of APC grin

4 Likes

Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by mrjangaweed: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
madamoringo:

Again Seun and his NL mods have to take all the flak for useless, odious people like this on NL. Was NL like this when people were registering in droves and wanted to be a part of the conversation? Today, Seun is too distracted to pay attention to the details: Seun Google and Apple are succeeding because they pay even more attention to the details than anything else, WHY can you NOT do the same? All the code on NL has a single ultimate purpose -- the user experience of your users! The code is dead, NL is dead without the community of human beings and posters around it! Why do you spend so much time writing more code, more bug fixes, but NOT weeding out trolls and outright animals from this online community? If NL was ever valued, it will never be valued by how many servers you buy or lease in America or Europe, or the number of people you hire and their qualifications, not even so much as the code in itself but by the large number of users and the opportunity to reach them with targeted information. I don't want to hammer you all the time, but you leave me no choice. As a matter of fact, you should be implementing a policy that now looks at not just moderating posts, but offensive user names! Things like supporter of APC, kill***, Die***, etc should be automatically rejected at registration. As part of moderation, you should review all new registrations within a period of time say two weeks if a new ID begins to post tens of comments per day! Common, a script can aggregate new IDs and number of posts and sections within a few lines and this should be reviewed not because you have nothing else to do with your time but the devil is in the details! Don't you get it? This is how you improve the quality of a forum and people and I am sure a considerable percentage of NL would appreciate it more! These are the serious people you want to advertise to anyway, these are the people who feel the pulse of Nigeria anyway, the people who are really concerned, not some human being who has been turned to a bot by hatred or money from some political interest!

Hey madam oringo shut your dirty mouth there!!! If at all somebody will talk its never an idiotic foolish bigot like you.

See person giving advice

Moronic bigot or dont you know i follow and know everybody here by their posts and threads.

Fool.

Get out

6 Likes

Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by mrjangaweed: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
idumuose: This is extreme and i condemn it in it's entirety.It's entirely uncalled for.

All those politicians we all are defending here don't even know we are in existence.

In the days of GNPP(great nigeria people's party)there motor was "politics without bitterness".

They started the bitterness now they got itit cool

1 Like

Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by mrjangaweed: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
egift:

1. You deserve a Ban until you return to normalcy. I believe the MODs are paying attention, this "handshake" has definitely passed the "elbow".

Dude dont allow me to awaken your post during ekiti gub election.

Anybody that threatened the peace of a state or a country is a traitor and will be charge with treason

2 Likes

Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by tit(f): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
mrjangaweed:

They started the bitterness now they got itit cool

Ah!
They cant get "tit"!
They should manage with their fantasy chibok/fulani women.

3 Likes

Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by mrjangaweed: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
tit:

Ah!
They cant get "tit"!
They should manage with their fantasy chibok/fulani women.

grin grin grin
Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
who cares,we only gonna consider taking actions if and only when da janganigggah or some unknown soja has done da gud_riddance_to_bad_rubbish needful....justice is gonna be done when u're fukkn gone..
#BTW,GEJ TILL '19

2 Likes

Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by tomakint: 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
egift:

You are a bloody hypocrite as well as your partners in HayPeeShit undecided egghead or is it yamhead now has said worst things to many of us (GEJITES) here and you don't see us crying all over the place....apply the golden rule to your life Mr undecided

2 Likes

Re: ATTN: Threat To Life by mogentle(m): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
wesley80:

WOW!!!! Mr. BEAF, welcome. Happy resurrection.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan, Obasanjo, Babangida, Govs In Crucial Meeting / China Has Overtaken America As The World Largest Economy. / Photo News Of The Ogoni Protesters At Government House Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.