Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. (27318 Views)

Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy / Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action / How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by shiffynaani(m): 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
richysam:
login to your account
2. Click on profile on real account.
3. Click on personal details
4. Scroll down almost the the bottom and you will see provision for address.
Thanks bro. i see the provision for address there but no space provided to enter the address. i'm fed up! pls bro help me to try it yourself you will see that you won't be able to enter your address there.
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by richysam(m): 1:53am On Dec 24, 2019
shiffynaani:
Thanks bro. i see the provision for address there but no space provided to enter the address. i'm fed up! pls bro help me to try it yourself you will see that you won't be able to enter your address there.
but there is provision for mine, see shot.
If the problem persist, I advise you email them at support@binary.com explaining your challange.
Can you send me a shot and also attach a shot while sending them the email.

Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by shiffynaani(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
richysam:
but there is provision for mine, see shot.
If the problem persist, I advise you email them at support@binary.com explaining your challange.
Can you send me a shot and also attach a shot while sending them the email.
i ought to have replied but was due to work bro.wait o, am i to enter the my address into the first line and second line box? I entered my first and second phone number into the boxes instead!
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by richysam(m): 12:25am On Dec 25, 2019
shiffynaani:
i ought to have replied but was due to work bro.wait o, am i to enter the my address into the first line and second line box? I entered my first and second phone number into the boxes instead!
its your address and not your phone number. May be use my address format.
1. State and city
2. Area and probably house number
Note the address on your bank statement or document containing your address most be identical to the one in your binary.com profile
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by shiffynaani(m): 7:23am On Dec 25, 2019
richysam:
its your address and not your phone number. May be use my address format.
1. State and city
2. Area and probably house number
Note the address on your bank statement or document containing your address most be identical to the one in your binary.com profile
Thank you so much bro for taking your time to put things through for me. You are one of the rare gems on nairaland i swear. This small thing has frustrated me alot. Thanks o. Are you still trading bro?
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by richysam(m): 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
shiffynaani:
Thank you so much bro for taking your time to put things through for me. You are one of the rare gems on nairaland i swear. This small thing has frustrated me alot. Thanks o. Are you still trading bro?
you welcome my guy. Yea I still trade but not binary option, I trade forex
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by shiffynaani(m): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
richysam:
you welcome my guy. Yea I still trade but not binary option, I trade forex
that's cul. i started with $19.5, raised it to 36 but back to $10 now. i'm just starting anyway. what made you leave binary.com if i may ask bro?
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by richysam(m): 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
shiffynaani:
that's cul. i started with $19.5, raised it to 36 but back to $10 now. i'm just starting anyway. what made you leave binary.com if i may ask bro?
binary is cool for some reason, being If you want to hedge your position on forex and other underlying assets but I don't like the idea of having my position expiring after some minute and the idea of a fixed profit percentage from your investment is something I can't handle.
What's your management system like?
1. Capital investment percentage?
2. Numbers of trade per day?

And what's your trading edge return percentage after back testing?
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by shiffynaani(m): 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
richysam:
binary is cool for some reason, being If you want to hedge your position on forex and other underlying assets but I don't like the idea of having my position expiring after some minute and the idea of a fixed profit percentage from your investment x something I can't handle.
What's your management system like?
1. Capital investment percentage?
2. Numbers of trade per day?

And what's ur trading edge return percentage after back testing?
I input the address today and guess what? it was quickly approved! they said i cud now withdraw but they havn't confirmed my i.d card though. thanks for this bro. this will further improve my trading phychology. being able to withdraw is bae

well, binary options is difficult to manage when it comes to all these but i use 2 to 5% of my capital depending on previous trading profit. Number of trades also varies but when i lose up to 2 to 5% of my capital, i quit. I use trend trading technique bro; a proven technique overtime
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by Elizadath: 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
shiffynaani:
I input the address today and guess what? it was quickly approved! they said i cud now withdraw but they havn't confirmed my i.d card though. thanks for this bro. this will further improve my trading phychology. being able to withdraw is bae

well, binary options is difficult to manage when it comes to all these but i use 2 to 5% of my capital depending on previous trading profit. Number of trades also varies but when i lose up to 2 to 5% of my capital, i quit. I use trend trading technique bro; a proven technique overtime
Can you share your trend techniques with us? I blew my account out of greed for Xmas and getting back on track is getting harder . its was my fault tho' but can you still pls help me with your sure and tested trend techniques. Thanks bro in advance.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by shiffynaani(m): 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
Elizadath:

Can you share your trend techniques with us? I blew my account out of greed for Xmas and getting back on track is getting harder . its was my fault tho' but can you still pls help me with your sure and tested trend techniques. Thanks bro in advance.
Are you into binary or forex,bro?
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by opeyemix: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
Thank God we now have a thread specially made for binary traders.... Let me just drop these here

I deposited $11 two weeks ago, the goal is to use it to train myself to be disciplined and to build my emotional intelligence against the big trades that I will make come 2020. The second goal is to turn the 11$ to 50$ in 30days (minus holidays and weekends) that will be 511% ROI I guess (lol. Not good at math) . So far I have been able to turn the 11 dollars to 19 dollars in just 4 occasional days of trading...

AS A PRINCIPLE, I DON'T USE INDICATORS OR BOTS BECAUSE THOSE ARE CRAPS, I DON'T BELIEVE IN THEM.... MOREOVER MY STRATEGY DOESN'T REQUIRE THOSE DECEITFUL INDICATORS.... AS TIME GOES ON, IF THIS THREAD REMAINS STRONG, WE MIGHT GAIN ALOT FROM ONE ANOTHER

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by richysam(m): 1:14am On Dec 27, 2019
shiffynaani:

thank God for that.
Binary option is cool. U can also try out forex trading on a demo too and see if u like it or not.
Ur management is good, don't ever go beyond that.
The sky is our starting point. Success my bro.
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by shiffynaani(m): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
richysam:
thank God for that.
Binary option is cool. U can also try out forex trading on a demo too and see if u like it or not.
Ur management is good, don't ever go beyond that.
The sky is our starting point. Success my bro.
I am now seriouly considering trading on binary mt5 just like forex but i'll be trading volatility indices. i discovered that some of my trades usually go in my direction but then, my time would have expired, leading to loss. but there is a problem i'm facing; i don't kmw how to calculate pip, lot on volatility mt5 cos it is quiet different from normal forex mt5. do you know how to calculate it bro?
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by steviano(m): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
opeyemix:
Thank God we now have a thread specially made for binary traders.... Let me just drop these here

I deposited $11 two weeks ago, the goal is to use it to train myself to be disciplined and to build my emotional intelligence against the big trades that I will make come 2020. The second goal is to turn the 11$ to 50$ in 30days (minus holidays and weekends) that will be 511% ROI I guess (lol. Not good at math) . So far I have been able to turn the 11 dollars to 19 dollars in just 4 occasional days of trading...

AS A PRINCIPLE, I DON'T USE INDICATORS OR BOTS BECAUSE THOSE ARE CRAPS, I DON'T BELIEVE IN THEM.... MOREOVER MY STRATEGY DOESN'T REQUIRE THOSE DECEITFUL INDICATORS.... AS TIME GOES ON, IF THIS THREAD REMAINS STRONG, WE MIGHT GAIN ALOT FROM ONE ANOTHER

Please come and put me through... What expect to do trade on in binery?
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by richysam(m): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
shiffynaani:
I am now seriouly considering trading on binary mt5 just like forex but i'll be trading volatility indices. i discovered that some of my trades usually go in my direction but then, my time would have expired, leading to loss. but there is a problem i'm facing; i don't kmw how to calculate pip, lot on volatility mt5 cos it is quiet different from normal forex mt5. do you know how to calculate it bro?
to be honest I don't know stuff on volatility, I only know things on forex. I traded binary on a binary option platform not on mt4 or 5. For price going to your direction after your trade has expired means you should be trading FOREX not option. In FOREX price can only take u out by hitting ur stop loss.
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by shiffynaani(m): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
richysam:
to be honest I don't know stuff on volatility, I only know things on forex. I traded binary on a binary option platform not on mt4 or 5. For price going to your direction after your trade has expired means you should be trading FOREX not option. In FOREX price can only take u out by hitting ur stop loss.
ok, i'll start working towards it .thanks
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by dasdexter(m): 7:13am On Dec 28, 2019
opeyemix:

good morning bro, can you please kindly share how you achieve this on volatility
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by Kings2320: 1:41am On Dec 30, 2019
Please I am considering going into binary option trading, I need a reliable binary broker
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by lokojay1989(m): 8:49am On Jan 03, 2020
I need a reliable payment agent, I want to fund my binary.com account
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by dasdexter(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
lokojay1989:
use etradexchange very reliable
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by shiffynaani(m): 8:17am On Jan 12, 2020
lokojay1989:
I use instantgold.ng. Their service is very fast and efficient
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by Heroclitus(m): 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
crossblane1:
pls help me'how can I withdraw my funds from binary.com

Good Morning Sir, pls how later were you able to withdraw your money from binary....I'm in same situation now sir
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by crossblane1(m): 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
Heroclitus:

Good Morning Sir, pls how later were you able to withdraw your money from binary....I'm in same situation now sir
I used exchanger
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by timitayo77: 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
richysam:
Is it possible for me to operate two live binary.com accounts that have same names but different emails and phone numbers on same computer or Android phone?
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by Legendguru: 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
There several ways to withdraw ! perfect money is the easiest just request for payout under cashier area then check your mail for the link to confirm payment ,choose perfect money enter amount to withdraw it will be processed within 24hours once you receive your payment sell to only reputable exchanges like Naira4dollar Nicci exchange Nge among others you can visit their offices directly if you are in lagos for peace of mind. Do not expose your perfectmoney Password to avoid being hacked!
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by opeyemix: 6:25am On Jan 19, 2020
dasdexter:
good morning bro, can you please kindly share how you achieve this on volatility

I don't do Volatility, I trade currency pairs
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by Boschh(m): 7:36am On Jan 19, 2020
opeyemix:

I don't do Volatility, I trade currency pairs

Sent you a Pm Bro..
Please reply..
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by opeyemix: 11:05am On Jan 19, 2020
Boschh:

Sent you a Pm Bro..
Please reply..

I don't know how nairaland PM works, but check my signature there is a way to contact me there
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by vickifeanyi47(m): 2:57am On Jan 20, 2020
I want learn how to trade on binary.com from the scratch. Who is willing to teach me, I will pay
Re: Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. by richysam(m): 4:58am On Feb 04, 2020
timitayo77:

Is it possible for me to operate two live binary.com accounts that have same names but different emails and phone numbers on same computer or Android phone?
not possible because during authentication you will have to provide your document containing your image and details and they must not look the same

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies / BREAKING: Lagos Govt Demolishes Shops Near Ikeja Computer Village / Sinoma Is Constructing A Cement Plant In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.