Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,241 members, 7,953,911 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

Advice For Fellow Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice For Fellow Man (799 Views)

8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. / HOT TOPIC: Advice For Married Women Denying Their Husband Conjugal "Rights" / How Would Your Parent React If You Tell Them You Want To Marry Your Fellow Man Or Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For Fellow Man by yemzy26: 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
A friend wants advice nd i throw it open.he is married for four yrs with 2kids wit no job,making his wife d breadwinner,he deciced to do bizness nd borrowed from his wife thru her salary account nd startd doin contribution to suppport famly nd boost his biz.yrstrday wife collects. 90K contrnutn on husbands bhalf nd tells him she used it to pay debts owed her nd others.advice
Re: Advice For Fellow Man by egopersonified(f): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
If he can talk to his wife dis can easily be sorted out, except now he has a little money, he still wants his wife to be the breadwinner or refuses to pay back debt that the wife might hjave collected on his behalf.
Re: Advice For Fellow Man by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
I no even understand the story, lemme just sit down and see if he go reash 10 pages
Re: Advice For Fellow Man by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
Yemzy26 If you want to help your "friend",start by writting the story in English
Re: Advice For Fellow Man by thorpido(m): 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
Your story is not clear but if I can juggle your words,u are saying that the money the guy has been contributing as 'ajo' was collected by the wife and used to pay debts?

Well the wife obviously borrowed to give the husband and that debt must be paid.I think they should put heads together on how to manage their finances-settle debts,run biz...
Re: Advice For Fellow Man by Kanwulia: 3:02am On Jul 08, 2014
I nor understand wetin you write o.
Can you please write in your 'native lingo'?
Tanx! kiss

Abi na by force to write 'TANGO LINGO'? undecided
Re: Advice For Fellow Man by 5minsmadness: 8:14am On Jul 08, 2014
yemzy26: A friend wants advice nd i throw it open.he is married for four yrs with 2kids wit no job,making his wife d breadwinner,he deciced to do bizness nd borrowed from his wife thru her salary account nd startd doin contribution to suppport famly nd boost his biz.yrstrday wife collects. 90K contrnutn on husbands bhalf nd tells him she used it to pay debts owed her nd others.advice
Nothing here that cannot be solved by simple discussion. They should talk it out.
Re: Advice For Fellow Man by 2goodbobo(m): 8:43am On Jul 08, 2014
OP, for christ sake, what the hell are you writing? cant even fathom what you put up there. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook / 5 Decisions Your Kids Will Thank You For When They Grow Up / FUNNY: This Gambian Man Has 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.