Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? (4530 Views)

Nigerian Men Don't Marry Early Enough? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by coogar: 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
kreamidiva:
Ha! Coogar! He wipes the tip of his kini,shakes it well for the rest to come out and wipes again.

He always has his wipes in his laptop bag.
Coogar!

tell him to stop doing that. if he does that in gents. other men might mistake him as a gay dude & lynch him. grin the global general method is to shake & dance. wiping it doesn't even stop cos it's a long tube.
Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by sailormoon: 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
Why not shake AND wipe
Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by troy20(m): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
Abali1:
Hmmmm, your hubby does all these after peeing ?
lol.the hobby is probably the weirdest man alive.hope she got him a full kit bag of after-pee-wipes accessories instead.

1 Like

Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by kreamidiva(f): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2014
Abali1:
Hmmmm, your hubby does all these after peeing ?

Yes o my brother.... its just for 2 or 3 mins... grin
Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by kreamidiva(f): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2014
coogar:

tell him to stop doing that. if he does that in gents. other men might mistake him as a gay dude & lynch him. grin the global general method is to shake & dance. wiping it doesn't even stop cos it's a long tube.

Try it coogar...
Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by coogar: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2014
kreamidiva:
Try it coogar...

try what? it's a homoerötic behaviour. men should be men. shake & dance & walk away to wash & dry the hands. anything beyond that is mastürbation!
Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by wonlasewonimi: 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
coogar:

wipes what? anything more than shaking the pipe is just an excuse to mastürbate. if your hubby goes to a public urinal, what does he use to wipe?

He uses ladies tampon.
Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by coogar: 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
wonlasewonimi:

He uses ladies tampon.

you would know.....king of pröstitutes. how did you even survive the e-tsunami? i actually fasted & prayed your moniker never returns to this forum. grin
Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by wonlasewonimi: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
coogar:

you would know.....king of pröstitutes. how did you even survive the e-tsunami? i actually fasted & prayed your moniker never returns to this forum. grin

What e-tsunami? I'm a supermod mate!
Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by nurey(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
Men wipe especially muslims. b4 i pee if there is no water, i always do it in bushy area so i use the leaves to wipe, but be careful so u dont use warape(stinging nettle) by mistake.

1 Like

Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by Bigsteveg(m): 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
Kanwulia: Nna meeeeeeeeehn!
One of my Aunts get 4 boys.
Some above 20 and plus some OVER-teenagers with HEAVY-HEAVY BLOKOSES LIKE DEM PAPA OWN. lipsrsealed wink
Once you ring the door bell. . . na so-so piss go smell ya nose.
Hmmmmmm. . . . Tufiakwa!
All the bathroom rugs. . . na so-so HEAVY PISS dey smell dia!
I nor dey chop for her house o.
Anytime she pack food gimme. . . I go troway am for trash.

Ta! angry

You can imagine if HOT AKAMU SHOOT OUT. . . . NA DIE!!!!

ACIDOSIS MINUS ALKALOSIS!!!!! CHEI CHEI CHEI !!!!! cheesy

Uhnmmmmm, how do u know over 20 yr old 'kini' is as big like their dad own, if not that uve being tasting the dad as well as the children.....God know ur house number o.....

Inbtw, ure free if u wanna cum check how big i am also, free it was given, free it will be distributed. cool

1 Like

Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by Godmystrength: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
nurey: Men wipe especially muslims. b4 i pee if there is no water, i always do it in bushy area so i use the leaves to wipe, but be careful so u dont use warape(stinging nettle) by mistake.
shocked shocked
Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by EfemenaXY: 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
swagloverss: I have always assumed men wipe after peeping because it's expected that grown people should know the essence of good hygiene. It was a shock to learn men don't wipe at all after urinating.

Why? shocked

Let's hope majority of them wash their hands after using the toilet, because many out there just don't.
Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by Kanwulia: 2:50am On Jul 11, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Uhnmmmmm, how do u know over 20 yr old 'kini' is as big like their dad own, if not that uve being tasting the dad as well as the children.....God know ur house number o.....

Inbtw, ure free if u wanna cum check how big i am also, free it was given, free it will be distributed. cool

Mtcheeeeeeew
Without money, that big BLOKOS is useless to the world! kiss
Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 11, 2014
My husband doesn't wipe o
He just shakes the thing and the droplets will end up on the toilet seat
I hate that

3 Likes

Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by Nobody: 3:36am On Jul 11, 2014
swagloverss: I have always assumed men wipe after peeping because it's expected that grown people should know the essence of good hygiene. It was a shock to learn men don't wipe at all after urinating.

Why? shocked

You are concerned about wiping
99.9% of them don't even wash their hands
Anytime you have a handshake with a man,you ought to wash your hands afterwards,many of them are unhygienic

1 Like

Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by Ewuro1: 4:59am On Jul 11, 2014
See yawa cheesy
Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by armyofone(m): 5:50am On Jul 11, 2014
na real yawa grin fear dey catch me o
this my obsessive neatness disorder so grin
Thank goodness that Lysol and Clorox wipes/disinfectants are my fav and must have.
shake and waka comot, not let me catch you o grin
Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 11, 2014
Babymama1: My husband doesn't wipe o
I hate that
what do you want us to wipe? The orifice? There is nothing to wipe.
Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by Bigsteveg(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

Mtcheeeeeeew
Without money, that big BLOKOS is useless to the world! kiss

But u know d size, so it must av being useful for u with or without money. Confess now
Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by Kanwulia: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2014
Bigsteveg:

But u know d size, so it must av being useful for u with or without money. Confess now

Please. . . go and sleep!
You sound tired.
Just close your eyes and the rest will be easy! kiss
Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by Bigsteveg(m): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

Please. . . go and sleep!
You sound tired.
Just close your eyes and the rest will be easy! kiss

U kinda sound confused
Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by austine4real(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
me i dnt wipe ooo i go just shake d head afta peein shikena grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by coogar: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
Babymama1: My husband doesn't wipe o
I hate that

i should print this comment & show your husband. which kind harassment is this? what's a man meant to wipe? it's a long tube. wiping won't stop the droplets dripping out 8 seconds later, will it?

urine is sterile, what's the fuss about?

2 Likes

Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ewuro1: They shake the errr lipsrsealed

Wipe what tho? undecided
Lolz!
Its only the Abokis and mallams that wash their pricks after peeing. Others don't!
Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by Ewuro1: 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
berem: Lolz!
Its only the Abokis and mallams that wash their pricks after peeing. Others don't!

grin grin berem no go kee me this afternoon. cheesy
Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ewuro1:

grin grin berem no go kee me this afternoon. cheesy
babe bawoni jare? Long time! wink
Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by Ewuro1: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
berem: babe bawoni jare? Long time! wink

I dey jare & not complaining YET omo to gbayi grin
Re: How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
coogar:

i should print this comment & show your husband. which kind harassment is this? what's a man meant to wipe? it's a long tube. wiping won't stop the droplets dripping out 8 seconds later, will it?

urine is sterile, what's the fuss about?

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Family Members Have Disowned Us” - Nigerian Lady Dating Her Twin Brother Reveals / Learn Cream Making With Organic Ingredients. / Funke Akindele Husband Almaroof Expecting 6th Child From First Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.