Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o (4761 Views)

Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) / 'Campaign Against Violence In Elections' Rally To Hold In Oyo March 21st / Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by femimike1(m): 6:59am On Jul 08, 2014
State boys led by Hon. Rotimi Makinde and Chairmen of Ife East and Central LGAs have turned the APC rally in Ife into a bloody crisis. During this APC rally, Hon. Rotimi Makinde and his colleagues got angry as they shouted APC and no one responded or cheered them in the crowd.

Vehicles are being burnt and shops are looted with property worth millions of Naira destroyed. One boy was macheted to point of coma and one child reported missing.

Please tell everyone to be careful. This is a government ready to hurt its own people.

Please share and let people know to avoid this area

Source...Iyiola Omisore Organization facebook page

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by laffytaffy1: 7:04am On Jul 08, 2014
Nothing surprises me anymore from that part of the country, bunch of savages.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by phayvoursky(m): 7:06am On Jul 08, 2014
APC = local thugs.
No 2 ways about it
Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by dejt4u(m): 7:07am On Jul 08, 2014
femimike1:
Vehicles are being burnt and shops are looted with property worth millions of Naira destroyed. One boy was macheted to point of coma and one child reported missing.

I smell lies..why would they do something lyk dat jst because of this " During this APC rally, Hon. Rotimi Makinde and his colleagues got angry as they shouted APC and no one responded or cheered them in the crowd."

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by aryzgreat: 7:09am On Jul 08, 2014
Land of political thugs, assasins and savages! APshit!

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by lakpalakpa: 7:10am On Jul 08, 2014
femimike1: State boys led by Hon. Rotimi Makinde and Chairmen of Ife East and Central LGAs have turned the APC rally in Ife into a bloody crisis. During this APC rally, Hon. Rotimi Makinde and his colleagues got angry as they shouted APC and no one responded or cheered them in the crowd.

Please tell everyone to be careful. This is a government ready to hurt its own people.

So Bola Ige's killer has a facebook page....abi??

OP you mumu don get belle....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

32 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 08, 2014
Pictures or....... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by mainheart(m): 7:13am On Jul 08, 2014
most we always kill or destroy. Nigerians in Nigeria
Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by DONMAYOR19(m): 7:20am On Jul 08, 2014
APC.....smh for anyone that reason that rubbish thing as party, must everything be by force for you people to achieve position. Ok if you like do whatever you like, you all will still lose that state.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by Zionope: 7:21am On Jul 08, 2014
This pple can lie, I reside in Ile-Ife; and dis is far from d truth.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by femimike1(m): 7:22am On Jul 08, 2014
@lakpalakpa[s][/s] i know your type , and i understand your condition ...
abeg good people confirm the news ya self ... https://www.facebook.com/iyiosun?fref=nf

lakpalakpa:

So Bola Ige's killer has a facebook page....abi??

OP you mumu don get belle....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by femimike1(m): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2014
where in Ife do you Reside? Does the Incidence occur? if Yes, Tell us your Side of the Story..

Zionope: This pple can lie, I reside in Ile-Ife; and dis is far from d truth.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:54am On Jul 08, 2014
Dem they burn vehicles and shops yet no pix...
Ur source self na the rival...and an alleged killer....
Don't we knw that if such occurrence happened now, such which neva happened before in Osun state, we shld admit tht they are paid thugs from PDP...

Allow me:
In 2003, when PDP was contesting in ogun state against AD, posters of the PDP aspirant were being torn and its face painted...in the end, AD got the blame...

AD rallies were turned into bloodbath and AD got the blame even though we all knw its a plot by PDP. Garage boys like ologboowon later confessed that they(PDP) were the ones who painted the posters and infiltrate AD rallies.
Though, that wasn't why AD lost, but those tricks were old school. Tell ur aspirant, the midget whose eating a corn for a stunt(totally brainless), to try another one. We knw of this one from the old books

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by ElFenomeno1: 8:01am On Jul 08, 2014
laffytaffy1: Nothing surprises me anymore from that part of the country, bunch of savages.

Don't be quick to believe anything.. Are you that gullible?! undecided

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by Chaleeee: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2014

I reside in Ife too. My neighbor came back home last night bragging how his party "dealt with PDP" in Ife East that evening. There are 2 men at the Adult Emergency Ward of OAUTHC as at this morning.

Don't ask me for pictures of the unfortunate men....its simply ugly.... even doctors are on strike. make their case pathetic.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by Zionope: 8:41am On Jul 08, 2014
femimike1: where in Ife do you Reside? Does the Incidence occur? if Yes, Tell us your Side of the Story..

Yes it happend , but what actually occured depends on d part. Apc and pdp clashed at some point because their campaing train jammed each other and at other side because pdp loyalists waylayed d apc campaign troop. No burning of vehicles whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2014
berem: Pictures or....... grin grin
please be reasonable for once in life,. Don't you get tired??

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by chacoonder(m): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2014
@ Op....Mr Lie peddler...take am easy o..remember that most of us on this forum are not dummies. We are learned and sophisticated gentlemen.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by Zionope: 8:47am On Jul 08, 2014
Chaleeee:

I reside in Ife too. My neighbor came back home last night bragging how his party "dealt with PDP" in Ife East that evening. There are 2 men at the Adult Emergency Ward of OAUTHC as at this morning.

Don't ask me for pictures of the unfortunate men....its simply ugly.... even doctors are on strike. make their case pathetic.
I am not saying dey did not clash but try read d original post again, d clash in my area was because d pdp guys tried to block d apc team 4rm campaining in a particular street but not because they shouted APC and no one answered. Ok tell me where d vehicles were burnt.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by idumuose(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2014
All these fighting because of politics and yet you can never see the sons of the aspirants fighting to defend their father,even though they

Are the ones who will reap the benefits in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by Spainze007(m): 8:58am On Jul 08, 2014
...All we re saying z GIVE us PICTURESSSSSSSSSS(s) grin...All we re saying z GIVE us PICTURESSSSSSSSSS(s)

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by RedReact: 9:04am On Jul 08, 2014
idumuose: All these fighting because of politics and yet you can never see the sons of the aspirants fighting to defend their father,even though they

Will be the beneficiaries of the political office

It shows that some people are too shallow in thinking. Before the Ekiti election, we were shown the picture of a guy felled by a bullet (only God knows what happened) but the winner has won and he, with his party members, will be enjoying their own success at the end, not mindful who died.

Adedibu had well educated sons, some didn't even study in Nigeria sef, yet some silly loyalists were given weapons and told to disrupt peace of the land, all for the sake of his, and cronies', benefits.

People won't learn and sometimes I do not pity Nigerians at all.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by Lilimax(f): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2014
Can this be possible in Osun state?
Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by Chaleeee: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2014
Zionope:
I am not saying dey did not clash but try read d original post again, d clash in my area was because d pdp guys tried to block d apc team 4rm campaining in a particular street but not because they shouted APC and no one answered. Ok tell me where d vehicles were burnt.

They vandalized cars at Ita-Akogun and Gbodo area. The pple at the hospital are PDP members. Does this mean that APC campaigners carried machetes and guns during the rally?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by najoke: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2014
femimike1: State boys led by Hon. Rotimi Makinde and Chairmen of Ife East and Central LGAs have turned the APC rally in Ife into a bloody crisis. During this APC rally, Hon. Rotimi Makinde and his colleagues got angry as they shouted APC and no one responded or cheered them in the crowd.

^
Nairaland is full of lazy and gullible people, for all those saying APC this APC that................check out the source, you all cant be [b]FISHBRAIN [/b]now.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by popplm(m): 11:43am On Jul 08, 2014
tell me your street in ile ife....I lives in Ilode and very close to Hon Makinde's campaign office. This news is very genuine and you must be a fool for not saying the truth here....Must you lie so as to get a slot of O'yes in the next regime?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2014

WWW meaning Wild Wild West.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by Dasini: 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
Even if it's so, apc is still on ground and whatever happens in ile-ife, am from ile-ife too, the truth be told. The projects aregbe has done in ile-ife, no one has ever done. ijesha zone are for aregbe, he will get pockets of votes from ile-ife, omisore wil win ile-ife because he is from ile-ife, but I see aregbesola emerging again, omisore is only popular in ife, he can't win ijesa zone, neither can he win ede, osogbo, iwo and ikire. only ife people are against aregbe cause their son is vying for same seat. I was at ile-ife, ilesha, ijebu-jesa, erin-ijesha, obokun-ijesha, iloko-ijesha , aregbesola wil win osun state again. omisore is just popular in his home town.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by disloman(m): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
femimike1: @lakpalakpa[s][/s] i know your type , and i understand your condition ...
abeg good people confirm the news ya self ... https://www.facebook.com/iyiosun?fref=nf

truly,Ur mumu get twin belle.No pix nao.U dey craze ni?
Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by femimike1(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
dislomental, u dey craze indeed

disloman: truly,Ur mumu get twin belle.No pix nao.U dey craze ni?
Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
Stop showing your stupidity cos of the 1000 change they gave you.The story is true and stop talking gibberish.Were,omo agbetileta.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! APC Turns Ife Rally To A Blood Bath! :o by ChrisOD: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
Bunch of unyielding baboons in SW. I hope they kill themselves before the police arrive grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

[graphic] Another UNIBEN Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists(18+) / What I Saw Today On A Facebook Group (Pic) / Picture Of Lokoja Stadium, Country Of Western Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.