Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,876 members, 7,956,304 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? (12898 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. / How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Azboy34(m): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
Place: All northern state 2 be precised.
Reason: i luv d culture nd tradition of d northerners .infact der dressn, food 2 mention bt are few. Though, i am a yoruba guy bt i just luv d northerners!
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Azboy34(m): 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
Smurfette: I love Plateau cos of the great weather, the food and the people are hospitable and nice.

I love Sokoto cos of dia kilishi. Bt damn, dat state is hot.sad
Dis z d second time i heard sokoto z hot bt i was z cool during harmatan season. how true z dis? Thanx!
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by hassan85(m): 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
Emmyk: About Ilorin ; Everything about it cheesy It's peaceful.

Ajaokuta - Constant electricity, good roads; you'll think your in a foreign country.

Auchi- For the hospitality I received when I travelled there cheesy

Anyigba - Cool weather :-B

Abuja - Breathtaking structures that will blow your mind smiley
Ajaokuta o. Plus v. Quiet
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Azboy34(m): 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
Which 1 of dis northern state z conducive 4 learning btw Sokoto nd Bauchi? i mean in terms of wheather condition, food, transportation etc. i wish 2 skul der cum 2015/16 academic session. i just want 2 know which 1 z more preferable. Thanx!
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by londoner: 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
ABUJA
Natural beauty and a great mix of all tribes, nationalities and religions. Its relatively quiet (BH aside) and organised. Great road networks too. I love ABJ.....

JOS
Natural beauty in rock formations and great fruits, although expensive to buy them, imo.

From impressions.......

ENUGU
looks like a lovely, green and relaxing place, with a level of sanity that is great for family living,

CALABAR
Looks so neat and the road network is impressive.

OGUN
Looks like a neat and a calm place.

OWERRI
Seems like a nice place with green areas and some good roads.
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by lonelydora: 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
@Op, u don't really know port harcourt if u say link roads are quite okay.
Where and where did u go to in Ph? Ph is the most nonsense city I have lived in, except the night life shaa.

About Ohafia, my home town, hospitable people, lovethe communal style of living. Beautiful houses to behold.
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
I love Ijebu people, they are hardworking, die hard, friendly, tolerant and accommodating, and lovely ikokore food.
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
KATSINA- Good roads, Low standard of living, Stable water and electricity. Cheap Meat, Food stuff and Foods. Fadama, Kings Paradise, Liyafa and Katsina Motel on point.

KADUNA- Haa very quiet. Beautiful Serene. Good Roads. Big Boys n Big Babes arena.

KANO- Very lively(but too smoky and dusty). I love the live bands at Sabongari. Night joints at every nook n crany of ssabon gari. Nassarawa GRA, Sabongari, Dambatta, Taraunni, Faggae and Naibawa are my favourite place of visit in kano.

JIGAWA- Good roads, Stable electricity and low standard of living.

Abuja- For me, its the road or let me say, the fly overs.

ILORIN- Spent 3 nights there. To me, its cool. I enjoyed my Awara(Cheese).

Kogi- Please do they have a state governor? I'm sorry but the governor isn't doing anything. Bad Roads and the people there are hostile. Well I love the stones there. House on the Rock.

IBILO(Edo State)- Hmmm for the tasty bush meat.

AKURE- A beautiful place to be. So so quiet and boring too except for this 11:59 club or what is it called? To me, I'm okay with my Amala, Ewedu n Gbegiri(Beans Soup) at the one and only Akure Amala Joint at Adegbola. No Job in Akure ooo.

OSUN- Iwo and Oshogbo are my favourite place of visit.

OGUN- I love Abeokuta mostly because of Olumo Rock and the Adire attire(Tie and Dye).

OYO- I love Ogbomoso and Amala things on Skye Bank Road Ibadan.

Ekiti- My state of Origin by Marriage. I'm sorry, I really do not see anything there except for the Ikongosi stuff. Also, the people of Ogotun needs to wake up.

LAGOS- Lagos my Lagos. Eko akete ilu ogbon as it is called. I love everything about Lagos except the Traffics and the fear of ONE CHANCE.

#KatsinaSallahonmymind.
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by kunmis1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
cheesy
kennygee: The vegetation in southern Nigeria trips me during the rainy season, it is just beautiful.

did you fall? cheesy
kennygee: The vegetation in southern Nigeria trips me during the rainy season, it is just beautiful.

did you fall?
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
kunmis1: cheesy

did you fall? cheesy

did you fall?

Shift jor.
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by kunmis1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
kennygee:

Shift jor.

make I shift? so DAT u go lye down , oya na
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Greenbuoy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
N o n s e n s e
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
PH
I love how large the city is, good night live. Pretty girls. Love their white soil and cool weather. Once you enter PH you feel money in the air, in the system.

uyo
Good weather, lovely chics, love their new roads and beach.

benin
Bang, bang grin

Onitsha
Hustling spirit

owerri
I love this place. From their gray soil, to greeny vegetation, to sexy chics, good night life. Rich people.

benue
Hospitality, accommodates strangers. Bang bang grin it's as if all their chics are sexy grin

Enugu
Serene, safe, organised, cool headed chics, relatively low cost of living.

abuja
Just love the road network. Greeny streets. Organised. Beautiful chics, good night life. A Lot of relaxation centres. There's money in the system but if you aren't connected nothing for you. Sweet landscape.

zaria
Beautiful vegetation. Great ABU.

Nsukka
Increadible vegetation and landscape. Cool headed people

kogi
Rocky.

Ohaozara
Peaceful people, hustlers.

List is endless, Nigeria is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
centje: PH
I love how large the city is, good night live. Pretty girls. Love their white soil and cool weather. Once you enter PH you feel money in the air, in the system.

uyo
Good weather, lovely chics, love their new road and beach.

benin
Bang, bang grin

Onitsha
Hustling spirit

owerri
I love this place. From their gray soil, to greeny vegetation, to sexy chics, good night life. Rich people.

benue
Hospitality, accommodates strangers. Bang bang grin it's as if all their chics are sexy grin

Enugu
Serene, safe, organised, cool headed chics, relatively low cost of living.

abuja
Just love the road network. Greeny streets. Organised. Beautiful chics, good night life. A Lot of relaxation centres. There's money in the system but if you aren't connected nothing for you. Sweet landscape.

zaria
Beautiful vegetation. Great ABU.

Nsukka
Increadible vegetation and landscape. Cool headed people

kogi
Rocky.

Ohaozara
Peaceful people, hustlers.

List is endless, Nigeria is beautiful.

Centje na onlay you wakar come?
So so lovely chics, sweet chics, cool headed chics nain you dey see for all this states abi?

Ikid ikid, grin
Nothing wrong with being a hot blooded male wink

@topic,
1. Delta (Warri specifically): I love their openness and loudness and how they easily rap pidgin English.
2. Edo (Benin): I love the way they speak their language constantly to protect it and I also love the night life.
3. Osun state: I love Erin Ijesha waterfall, I had a blast the last time I went there on an escursion.
4. Abeokuta: how hilly it is.
5. Ibadan: The simple life, how affordable food is compared to Warri.
6. Lagos: developed and modernized even if its to populated.
And so on.
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by tonychristopher: 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
Benin city....i love benin,very rusty and you get to see how primordial african was due to their fetishness,their girls doesnt play hard

Ekiti...I love the laid back approach of their people to life, their faces walking art gallery and you see different shades of black cuntss

lagos...noisy,everybody is in a haste. Ilove to your tent o isreal..perfect spot..Ikpodo in ikeja, get cheap sex

Plateau...love the weather but it shrinks a brokos, but cheap burukutu and shapely women.

Benue...forget oturkp, go there and their women will make you sign divorce papers

ibadan, i love it,the way rusty zincs and rooftops dots the city...its artistic in a weird way and also the bushmeat at challenge,but ebola virus made me stop eating them

O calaba,their women, their funny accents,i love it all

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
fellis:

Centje na onlay you wakar come?
So so lovely chics, sweet chics, cool headed chics nain you dey see for all this states abi?

Ikid ikid, grin
Nothing wrong with being a hot blooded male wink

@topic,
1. Delta (Warri specifically): I love their openness and loudness and how they easily rap pidgin English.
2. Edo (Benin): I love the way they speak their language constantly to protect it and I also love the night life.
3. Osun state: I love Erin Ijesha waterfall, I had a blast the last time I went there on an excursion.
4. Abeokuta: how hilly it is.
5. Ibadan: The simple life, how affordable food is compared to Warri.
6. Lagos: developed and modernized even if its to populated.
And so on.
lol grin grin
Na only look i look o, ah no touch tongue

Hey, babe, you caught my error sad
It's ABU not OAU. Please correct it in my post.
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
centje: lol grin grin
Na only look i look o, ah no touch tongue

Hey, babe, you caught my error sad
It's ABU not OAU. Please correct it in my post.
Okay I'll correct it.
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Maximus17(m): 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
Bikonu, wah do ya people mean by night life? Cos that statement is hydraheaded,,shey na armedrobbery ni....#jst asking o
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
Maximus17: Bikonu, wah do ya people mean by night life? Cos that statement is hydraheaded,,shey na armedrobbery ni....#jst asking o
grin grin grin

Clubbing and partying tongue
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Mbediogu(m): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
[quote author=Aspireahead]Benue state: said my first word there. The most hospitable people in the world,
I will never forget the impact and what Benue means to me..I just wish they learn to critizise their govt.
BENUE PER SE IS GOOD UNTIL YOU MEET THE LIKES OF ONE RETIRED BAILLIF WHO LIVES IN ANKPA QTRS. His name is Atorough. He connives with a certain judge (now retired in disgrace) to disposes non indigenes especially Ibos of their landed property using false judicial processes. An igbo doctor who lived her for decades was so dispossessed despite having genuine papers. In anger he sold his other house, abandoned his Tiv wife and daughter and relocated to Abuja.that is a great minus for our dear Benue State..
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Gynacologist(m): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
gurujoe: ENUGU STATE Their wife material
are u frm there is nat watz ya reason?
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by komek(m): 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
gurujoe: ENUGU STATE Their wife material

Seconded.
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by corpROYAL(m): 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
as for me l love OKENE locate in the heart of NIGERIA in KOGI state. Is one of the oldest local govt in KOGI STATE.
what l like about the place are :

1) stable electricity. is one of the best place to live in Nigeria in terms of stable electricity. people who have visited the place or who are living in the place can testify to this.

2) Good weather, the weather in this place and jos are just the same. very cool weather.

3) Hospitality, a moment people of OKENE discover that you are a stranger, they will tread you with care. they love stranger. l was one time serve there as a CORPER. that has being there nature even if they are fighting in as much that you didnt involve in it they will not touch the stranger.

4) low cost of living compare to some other state. meat, peppe, plantain etc and some other local food are so cheap.
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by corpROYAL(m): 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
as for me l love OKENE locate in the heart of NIGERIA in KOGI state. Is one of the oldest local govt in KOGI STATE.
what l like about the place are :

1) stable electricity. is one of the best place to live in Nigeria in terms of stable electricity. people who have visited the place or who are living in the place can testify to this.

2) Good weather, the weather in this place and jos are just the same. very cool weather.

3) Hospitality, a moment people of OKENE discover that you are a stranger, they will tread you with care. they love stranger. l was one time serve there as a CORPER. that has being there nature even if they are fighting in as much that you didnt involve in it they will not touch the stranger.

4) low cost of living compare to some other state. meat, peppe, plantain etc and some other local food are so cheap.

5) Location, is located in the heart of Nigeria. from OKENE you can link to the Northern part, Wastern part and Southern part of the country easily. l am so much believe the our traveller and business men and women in the house that travel alot can testify to this point.

KWARA STATE, has something similar to OKENE. the place is peaceful, people there are friendly, they are highly religious but somethings there are costly like accommodation let me be specific Ilorin accommodation is on a higher side.

EKITI. they have good weather and fertile land for agricultural purpose

OYO same as ekiti. but in ibadan you can live any life that suite your pocket. it for both rich and the poor.

that is my opinion for now.

l will be ride back.
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Tonetonz(f): 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
akure...cause it is so peaceful
ife...don't even know what to say
the life in lagos
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Maximus17(m): 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
fellis:
grin grin grin

Clubbing and partying tongue
chai...i no say u no carry last for that aspect grin
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by reedbam: 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hmmm this kind of threads I love wink

From the hills of ibara in abeokuta, through nice scenery and tropicals of oninikolobo and quarry to the never boring nightlife of oke ilewo around opic and iwe iroyin to kuto, You'll never want to leave abeokuta. Smugglers aka fayawo will show you how a Russian can drink when they lead you through life in yewa viz, oke-odan,ipokia,ilara and oja odan, you won't even believe how exotic the hotels are smiley Ogun jamboree continues when you are lucky to sit in the evening with the ijebus or people from waterside, well Ogun is really the gateway cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by reedbam: 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
Edited smiley
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
Maximus17: chai...i no say u no carry last for that aspect grin
Me?
No o. Its just a once in a while thing.
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by championeh(m): 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
PH_Everyday na Party + How much you go pay?
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Emmanuel602(m): 5:25am On Jul 10, 2014
About yola, their rich cultural heritage and peaceful people
Re: What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? by Hero10001: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
Oh I Love Lagos!
It's Weather, Foods, Lands, Markets, Water, Olosho, Govt, PHCN, everything na Execellent.
Lasgidi, Centre of Excellence indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In / How Expensive Is Nigeria At Present? / Overstaying In The US On A B1/B2 Visiting Visa..is It Advisable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.