Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,976 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

After Office I Will Love My Wife And Kids, Go Back To School And Teach For The R - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Office I Will Love My Wife And Kids, Go Back To School And Teach For The R (624 Views)

Photo:checkout Olusegun Obasanjo Cycles Around His Farm After Leaving Office I / Lives Of Former Governors After Office / Dakuku Accuse The R/s Apc Chairman (dr Davies Ikanya) Of Collecting Bribe From P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Office I Will Love My Wife And Kids, Go Back To School And Teach For The R by PasChikero: 9:14am On Jul 08, 2014
AFTER OFFICE I WILL LOVE MY WIFE AND KIDS, GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND TEACH FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE- GOV. AMAECHI http://www.chikeroonline.com/after-office-i-will-love-my-wife-and-kids-go-back-to-school-and-teach-for-the-rest-of-my-life-gov-amaechi/

Re: After Office I Will Love My Wife And Kids, Go Back To School And Teach For The R by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 08, 2014
Teacher no teach me nonsense. Me and you no dey for the same category o.
Re: After Office I Will Love My Wife And Kids, Go Back To School And Teach For The R by kel4soft: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2014
He is currently a doctorate student in the University of Port Harcourt so whats wrong if he becomes a lecturer?

My Governor ride on.

(1) (Reply)

EU Donates N3.4bn To Boost Nigeria Power supply / Gaza / Group Demand Probe Into Use Of Security Funds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.