Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

How Convert Ur CD N DVD Video To Mp4 , 3gp ,wma And Flv - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Convert Ur CD N DVD Video To Mp4 , 3gp ,wma And Flv (1498 Views)

How To Convert Drm Protected Wma To Mp3 For Ipod / How Can I Convert Sound Files From .wma Format To Mp3 Format? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Convert Ur CD N DVD Video To Mp4 , 3gp ,wma And Flv by Diseye29(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2014
pls someone i need to no Hw cn i convert my CD ,DVD to mp4 ,3gp ,wma n flv . Is dere any software for dis ?if dere is pls Hw cn I go abt it or were cn I download it .i need step by step direction pls
Re: How Convert Ur CD N DVD Video To Mp4 , 3gp ,wma And Flv by Diseye29(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
no reply pls na my oga dem do somtin
Re: How Convert Ur CD N DVD Video To Mp4 , 3gp ,wma And Flv by ade2008(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2014
Use total video converter
Re: How Convert Ur CD N DVD Video To Mp4 , 3gp ,wma And Flv by brightnelly(f): 12:35am On Jul 13, 2014
Diseye29: no reply pls na my oga dem do somtin
Download this for video conversion http://www.effectmatrix.com/total-video-converter/tvc-support-3.htm

And this for audio conversion http://mp3-to-ringtone-gold.en.lo4d.com/

Cheers!!!
Re: How Convert Ur CD N DVD Video To Mp4 , 3gp ,wma And Flv by princesidney(m): 4:39am On Jul 14, 2014
Download format factory
Re: How Convert Ur CD N DVD Video To Mp4 , 3gp ,wma And Flv by Naijacluecom: 5:29am On Jul 14, 2014
Diseye29: pls someone i need to no Hw cn i convert my CD ,DVD to mp4 ,3gp ,wma n flv . Is dere any software for dis ?if dere is pls Hw cn I go abt it or were cn I download it .i need step by step direction pls
Prism Video Converter Software can also do that.

Download and install to ur Pc
After Installation, Open Prism Video Converter Software
Look at the tabs on top, you will see add CD/DVD
Then click on it and select the DVD/CD
Now select the format you wanna convert it to and then wait till it finish converting
That all!
Re: How Convert Ur CD N DVD Video To Mp4 , 3gp ,wma And Flv by Chimarto: 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
Download Prism mp4 or 3 converter.

(1) (Reply)

Need To Replace My Laptop Broken Screen, Any Repairer / Unlimited Browsing For All Devices. / We Have Monitors And CPU Coming In On The 16th Of This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.