Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother (53551 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by oklinks: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2009
IF YOU ARE NOT YET CONVINCED VISIT
http://naijalabel..com

get the full gist there , more GOSSIPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

http://naijalabel..com
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by oberon(m): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2009
Bad belle because you know say natin fa you,as par dia side a lil advice go get a life dude
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by olaboumie: 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2011
i can`t believe the comments some guys are commenting regarding the fact that she has a child and a single mother for that matter,
it doesn`t depreciate any atom of her womanhood in any aspect, ourmothers gave birth to us and their marraige was still on the going, if it is the truth and hard fact then our fathers will marry a new woman after the former one gives birth.

It all depends on how the lady takes care of herself and deal with her challenges ahead of her,

And please give us our respect and courtesy, how dare you comment openly about a lady`s womanhood. don`t you have some African culture in you? HAVE YOU FORGOOTEN THE PERSON WHO BROUGHT YOU INO THIS UNIVERSE IS A WOMAN? IT SIMPLY MEANS ONE THING, YOU LACK RESPECT FOR WOMEN. A WOMAN DESERVES SOME RESPECT EVEN IF SHE IS OTHERWISE,

Personally, i`m proud of her for such courage, inner strength and high determination. she is a role model for every woman who wants to be what people never though you`ll be, she took her cross and the batoon of life and she did well,

before you look for articles and comments to demote one`s reputation, look for something better to improve the status of your own life. YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO YOUR DRAMING BOARDS,

SHE IS A ROLE MODEL,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed / OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.