Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,963 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her (40099 Views)

Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. / Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter / Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by olenyi: 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
A teenage girl chopped her father's head clean off with a bush knife after he raped her in their home in the highlands of Papua New Guinea.
Now residents of the village have formed a protective ring around the 18-year-old, refusing to hand her over to the police because they agreed her 'evil' father deserved to die.
A local church leader, Pastor Lucas Kumi from the village of Rang in the Western Highlands, said theentire community would refuse to allow the girl to be subjected to any official investigation.
'The people and leaders in our area went and saw the headless body of the father after the girl reported the incident to them and explained why she had killed her father,' said Pastor Kumi.
He told the Post Courier newspaper that the father, in his mid-40s, raped his daughter when they were alone in their house after the mother and two other children from the family went to visit relatives for the night.The community have also agreed not to conduct any formal burial service for the father.'
Crimes of rape, murder, suspected witch killings and prostitution are rife throughout Papua New Guinea and as a desperate attempt to stop the lawlessness the government recently re-introduced the death penalty for serious offences.
But at the weekend the Post Courier reported the results of an investigation into child prostitution, a report, it said, that will 'make you cringe.'
Children aged between 13 and 16, said the paper,were selling sex in the nightclubs of the capital, Port Moresby, five premises being reported to be engaged in the under-age prostitution trade.
Three non-government organisations have produced a report based on interviews with no less than 175 child sex workers.
'It's true - our girls, and especial school girls, are being bought and sold for sex,' said one of the investigators.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2342526/Daughter-18-cuts-fathers-head-raped-Papua-New-Guinea-village-home.html

4 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by ChideraFavour(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
@topic d dad deserse wht he got he wll now go n molest d hell fire

12 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by olenyi: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2013
Chidera Favour: Lik serious first 2 comment Alleluya!
@topic d dad deserse wht he got he wll now go n molest d hell fire

U harsh oooo. wink

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Daresh(f): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
Good girl! That should be the punishment for all rapists. angry

11 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by olenyi: 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
Daresh: Good girl! That should be the punishment for all rapists. angry

grin
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by fpeter(f): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
good for him
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by adexsimply(m): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
cheesy cheesy..omo, good news plenty for front page today o

but the girl fvck up small o..na that dangling pendulum she suppose chop off first.. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
Na dis kind story i dey like....

1 Like

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by WaleFolarin: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
nice one gurl....lookin for my pen knife
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Jumbocash: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Mcdondayan: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
Waiting for those against Jungle justice............................
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by novia22(f): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
WaleFolarin: nice one gurl....lookin for my pen knife
Are you being molested this one you are looking for your pen knife?

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Dimejiii(m): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
O ga oo
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Verbes001: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
That girl is a fighter. A good one at that.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by sureteeboy(m): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
Haha. Is this a joke or what? That serves the father right, but,
...must she kill her father? She sent her father to hell, but she might not escape it too.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by babadem2much(m): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
so the villagers have defence 4 d defenceless charm, Y didn't they provide it 4 all d ladies special one 2 prevent them from molestation
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by IceDude(m): 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
The girl fuc.k up o!.. She 4 cut off he John Thomas too..Devilish father
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
Mcdondayan: Waiting for those against Jungle justice............................

Jungle justice? are you not able to think and reason critically? this is a girl defending herself from a rapist..not a mob killing someone....

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by deshclones(m): 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
WaleFolarin: nice one gurl....lookin for my pen knife

ur papa dey molest you too?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Emmyk(m): 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
Karma is like 69, you get back what you give,... Buh this one, twas doubled. Ouuuuch
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by mysticgal(f): 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
And the police should throw the case into river nile lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by shineureyes(m): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2013
Issokay
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by patholaw: 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
Killers everywhere....
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Occurstaem(m): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
That served him right.
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by IceDude(m): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
The girl nor finish work, she 4 cut off he John Thomas too...Devilish father
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
Viewing this topic: Shankboye(m),
MrPrsdent( m), Pyrrho , knuckbuck( m),
jagabanban , ileobatojo , babseg( m),
okechukwu2013 , kunle75 (m), adeswags
dmj , Josephinenick, OmoEziokwu (m),
IceDude( m), remmydada( m), wckabuoh
( m), playcharles( m), OneDy, Lordkedd ,
okpunkuma , mykel010 , babadem2much
( m), honor2011( m), passttorr, uzoexcel
( m), johndwayy (m), eggy (m), Temmyfoj (f ),
Anika Shiloh , shawla , Ezebinaugwu( m),
shineureyes ( m), soniainchrist@y (f ),
LewsTherin , Kdodo , haconni (m), mukina2 ,
jrosy (f ), spokesboy, LETDEMSAY (f ),
Joythah( m), akraym , bobblue,
BigBlackDick , Dreal1247 , picaro , taiosino,
ShalomNigeria, Chuky123 , simmy de
badest ( m), tunji_lana, novia22 ( f), too_
soon ( m), Engr. Chris( m), Bash Me ( m),
SpaceAngel, gazilion, erickajay ( f), rogodo
( m), Bernabeau, Mr knowitall. (m),
BobDel , Merkki( f), mysticgal ( f ), gentleasia
( m), sholarb ( m), sureteeboy(m), slovenia
( f ), deshclones( m), SamConquer( m),
Verbes001 and 133 guest(s)
Una like weird news oh?... To me I think it's not right to do jungle justice like that given we are not God.
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2013
Rolly83: Na dis kind story i dey like....
I swear the story dey sweet belle, I hope to see more like this from naija.
The govt. should provide psychological support for the girl.
Weldone girl, u need bigger knifes just call any of your neighbours.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by onitshaigbo(m): 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
Why is it always in Asia that such craziness happens?

1 Like

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by pekelepekele(m): 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
Two things are involved . A father that had the heart of rape and a daughter that had the heart of murder . A girl chopped off the head of an elderly person , A man not just a man but her father . People should understand that she also have some evil traits in her .

[size=5pt]If she have the strength and mind to chop off her father's head that means she's capable of escaping from him but she just did it. Police please go and arrest her and jail her[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
sam4xadams: Viewing this topic: Shankboye(m),
MrPrsdent( m), Pyrrho , knuckbuck( m),
jagabanban , ileobatojo , babseg( m),
okechukwu2013 , kunle75 (m), adeswags
dmj , Josephinenick, OmoEziokwu (m),
IceDude( m), remmydada( m), wckabuoh
( m), playcharles( m), OneDy, Lordkedd ,
okpunkuma , mykel010 , babadem2much
( m), honor2011( m), passttorr, uzoexcel
( m), johndwayy (m), eggy (m), Temmyfoj (f ),
Anika Shiloh , shawla , Ezebinaugwu( m),
shineureyes ( m), soniainchrist@y (f ),
LewsTherin , Kdodo , haconni (m), mukina2 ,
jrosy (f ), spokesboy, LETDEMSAY (f ),
Joythah( m), akraym , bobblue,
BigBlackDick , Dreal1247 , picaro , taiosino,
ShalomNigeria, Chuky123 , simmy de
badest ( m), tunji_lana, novia22 ( f), too_
soon ( m), Engr. Chris( m), Bash Me ( m),
SpaceAngel, gazilion, erickajay ( f), rogodo
( m), Bernabeau, Mr knowitall. (m),
BobDel , Merkki( f), mysticgal ( f ), gentleasia
( m), sholarb ( m), sureteeboy(m), slovenia
( f ), deshclones( m), SamConquer( m),
Verbes001 and 133 guest(s)
Una like weird news oh?... To me I think it's not right to do jungle justice like that given we are not God.
Take a deep breathe....
and wait for those who will chop-off your head for this comment.
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
undecidedcrazy, crazy world
Re: Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her by biolabee(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
serves the ritualistman right

adios!! you wont be missed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ramatu Muhammadu Nata'ala Missing Since Friday (Pic) / How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! / Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.