Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Special Water Marked Ballot Paper For Election Rigging Discovered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Water Marked Ballot Paper For Election Rigging Discovered (2133 Views)

PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC / Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Water Marked Ballot Paper For Election Rigging Discovered by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
A private South
African-based intelligence,
Nasini Projects which said the
Israeli firm supplied A Special
Water Marked Ballot Used To
Give Mugabe A Resounding
Victory. “From Our Findings So
Far We Are 99.9% Convinced
The Election Was Rigged Via
A Ballot Paper. A Speial
Watermrked Ballot Paper Was
Used To Give President
Mugabe A Resounding Victory”
Nasini Ceo, Lucia Mordi Said.
“The Ballot Paper Had A
Water X Against Mugabe’s
Name Such That If Any Ink Is
Placed On The Paper The
Substance On The Paper Will
React And Remove The Ink
And Activate The Water
Marked X Into Print.”- (Caps
mine).
Re: Special Water Marked Ballot Paper For Election Rigging Discovered by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nigerians open your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Special Water Marked Ballot Paper For Election Rigging Discovered by bokoslayer: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
Oby, Oby, Oby...how many times I call you? No amount of propaganda can change God's will. O'Yes, O'dabo grin

5 Likes

Re: Special Water Marked Ballot Paper For Election Rigging Discovered by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
bokoslayer: Oby, Oby, Oby...how many times I call you? No amount of propaganda can change God's will. O'Yes, O'dabo grin
grin grin i guess Hitler and idi amin too was God's will. Boko Haram and poverty in Africa too.

3 Likes

Re: Special Water Marked Ballot Paper For Election Rigging Discovered by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
Someone sometime ago told me something of this nature. He claimed this is what Fayose and his party cohort used during Ekiti election process. Though I didnt believe him cuz it is hard to believe provided he did not have tangible evidence to back his claim up.

If this is true, den we can say bye bye to democracy
Re: Special Water Marked Ballot Paper For Election Rigging Discovered by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
FOLYKAZE: Someone sometime ago told me something of this nature. He claimed this is what Fayose and his party cohort used during Ekiti election process. Though I didnt believe him cuz it is hard to believe provided he did not have tangible evidence to back his claim up.

If this is true, den we can say bye bye to democracy
you can say that again, bye bye to democracy.
Re: Special Water Marked Ballot Paper For Election Rigging Discovered by akinvest(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
Obiagelli: A private South
African-based intelligence,
Nasini Projects which said the
Israeli firm supplied A Special
Water Marked Ballot Used To
Give Mugabe A Resounding
Victory. “From Our Findings So
Far We Are 99.9% Convinced
The Election Was Rigged Via
A Ballot Paper. A Speial
Watermrked Ballot Paper Was
Used To Give President
Mugabe A Resounding Victory”
Nasini Ceo, Lucia Mordi Said.
“The Ballot Paper Had A
Water X Against Mugabe’s
Name Such That If Any Ink Is
Placed On The Paper The
Substance On The Paper Will
React And Remove The Ink
And Activate The Water
Marked X Into Print.”- (Caps
mine).
Oby, you again! una don start day carry news way no get root abi? wait make i ask u one question, how much apc day pay u self?

2 Likes

Re: Special Water Marked Ballot Paper For Election Rigging Discovered by ochejoseph(m): 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
Oby I never expected an educated fellow like you to fall for such a Scam. 1. The technology that will erase an ink from a (cellulose or fiber ) based paper must leave a residue on the point of impact ! If this is the case then that Ballot would have been considered invalid. 2. Ink especially the one used for stamps and elections are mainly composed of dyes and pigments which leave an indelible mark on any paper it comes in contact with. 3.the procedure for elections is such that accreditation takes place earlier and no matter the size actual voting do not take more that 40 minutes to conduct ! If such chemical reaction actually took place the ''Disappearing'' acts would have been noticed as soon as counting begins. Obiagelli my sister accept this defeat in good faith before the one in Osun takes you by surprise! God Bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Special Water Marked Ballot Paper For Election Rigging Discovered by HisSexcellency(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
Obiagelli: Nigerians open your eyes.
@ Obiageli, i thought you were the only supporter of APC on nairaland that reasons properly using the brain. But i guess i was wrong, all this digging and fanthom stories just because Apc lost in ekiti state? Go to the street of ekiti and take a survey, 7 out of every 10 that voted in that election voted "fayose" not pdp. This is thesame thing that happened in edo state in 2012 i was working as inec adhoc staff then, oshiomhole was crying foul, and intimidation by pdp until the result was anounced in his favour and the whole story changed

2 Likes

Re: Special Water Marked Ballot Paper For Election Rigging Discovered by Mogidi: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
@ Obiagelli

Are you researching this for project "Osun" election? The only people in need of this technology are the APC.

This watermarked ballot paper didn't work in Ekiti, I doubt it will work in Osun.

3 Likes

Re: Special Water Marked Ballot Paper For Election Rigging Discovered by engrflames: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
Stop deceiving the masses with ur propagandas, come 2015, GEJ would beat APC ass-down.

4 Likes

Re: Special Water Marked Ballot Paper For Election Rigging Discovered by Tittos: 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
Please how is this scientifically possible. Did the d**b guy think that by mentioning Israel everyone will believe him. It is scientifically impossible for a paper to automatically erase your thumb print in one point of the paper and recreate it in another in that same sheet. Even if the paper has some sort of chemical that can make it automatically erase an ink: 1)it won't be able to automatically recreate that ink. 2)the chemical will make the paper change either colour,texture and other physical characteristics. Which means everybody will know its not the normal paper that is being used for election and that will automatically blow the cover.. People should learn to do a research before spoeaking out of ignorance and making a fool of themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Special Water Marked Ballot Paper For Election Rigging Discovered by dubienatti(m): 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
Usin zimbabwe as case study made ya point in valid cause mugabe no need high-tech to win any election.election him don d win since 1980..on b today..
Re: Special Water Marked Ballot Paper For Election Rigging Discovered by gramci: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dumb

1 Like

Re: Special Water Marked Ballot Paper For Election Rigging Discovered by BABAKABIRU301(f): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
SO MUGABE IS A NIGERIA, OR WATH IS YOUR CONCLUESION ABOUT ANOTHER MAN'S PALAVAR?
Re: Special Water Marked Ballot Paper For Election Rigging Discovered by BABAKABIRU301(f): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
SO MUGABE IS A NIGERIAN, OR WATH IS YOUR CONCLUSSION?

(1) (Reply)

Israel's 11 Main Myths About Gaza, Hamas And War Crimes / President Jonathan Celebrates Osun Election. / Tony Tetuila Declares For Kwara State House Of Assembly Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.