Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? (1898 Views)

Teenage Pregnancy: Who Is To Blame ; Parents Or Society? / Teenage Pregnancy!!!!!! / Our Attitude Towards Teenage Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by simple2004(m): 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
in my own case it is not totally disadvantageous. i have my reasons before you crucify me. ......
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
state them kiss
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
What?.. Bro I hope you know what you're saying.

This -ish has dozens of life time socioeconomic disadvantage on the “mother”. There's absolutely no justification for the bolded.

Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by simple2004(m): 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
RedClay: What?.. Bro I hope you know what you're saying.
This -ish has dozens of life time socioeconomic disadvantage on the “mother”. There's absolutely no justification for the bolded.
yes bro. i sat down yesterday and was reminiscing over the issue and it one hilarious and exciting memories.
in my own case it all started twenty years ago. i was in sss3 playing table tennis with some of my friends after the school evening prep............i'm closing for the day. i have to leave now
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by corisande: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by Kanwulia: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
This is 2014!
If you can have unprotected LOVE. . . . . .BE PREPARED FOR THE CONSEQUENCES! kiss

Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
simple2004: .

. I've never been this puzzled in my Life.
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by hydeka: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
@OP, you are kidding, right?
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by simple2004(m): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
i'm very serious @ hydeka.
@ redclay i will explain. it could be of benefit.
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by Ewuro1: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
Please state them?
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
I cannot think of any undecided
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by simple2004(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
i will continue after d final demolition of brazil by the german machine.
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by Ewuro1: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
You can't even multitask yet championing teenage motherhood while in high school studying /writing SATS??

I'm watching soccer too and cooking, doing laundry and NLding undecided so hurry biko I'm curious.

Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
Has a teenager finished taking care of herself and her body before she can cope with motherhood.

If she knows she can't deal with the after math of sec then she should keep her legs permanently closed till she can handle it.

there is nothing like the impregnator paying for child support IN NIGERIA BECAUSE THERE IS NO SUCH LAW.IF SHE CARRY USELESS BELE.ITS 2 THINGS INVOLVED. HE WILL DENY HER OR EVER SLEEPING WITH HER OR TAKE OFF.

it is the oponu that will suffer in all ramifications
emotionally, socially, financially, dignity wise, etc

except she has NON JUDGEMENTAL PARENTS who are ready to be there for her and protect her from vicious vindictive attackers like church women association aka Christian women association, gossiping neighbours and colleagues at work etc

Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by corisande: 8:03am On Jul 09, 2014
none that I can think of or remember
benefits to who if I may ask?
the sponsors/guardians/parents. ?
or the teenager?
Or the society. ?
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by simple2004(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2014
let me continue..... my friends began to discuss about a particular girl. they have all `toasted' her but the've all met a brickwall,some of them even got reported to the principal. i made some investigation concerning the girl and discovered she is a paragon of beauty! all her friends had boyfriends then, why she has not yet gotten one..... i'm coming back
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by JEITO: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2014
There's no benefit at all. On the contrary, it ruins the young girl's life before it actually starts.
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2014
@op, are you the one getting pregnant or the one dat wants to get someone else pregnant..... Since am not sure of ur gender.... If you are the teenage girl who is considering getting pregnant, give us your reasons sharply so we can dissuade you.... On the other hand, if you are a male that wants to get a teenage girl pregnant, "abeg, don't try it, else I'd find you and kill you"....
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 09, 2014
simple2004: let me continue..... my friends began to discuss about a particular girl. they have all `toasted' her but the've all met a brickwall,some of them even got reported to the principal. i made some investigation concerning the girl and discovered she is a paragon of beauty! all her friends had boyfriends then, why she has not yet gotten one..... i'm coming back
Don't impregnate that girl...
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
Following* parks my lamborghini diablo*
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by beeevan: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
Without teenage pregnancy, we might not have known Genevive Nnaji, she did probably have become one obscure house wife.... undecided.

It alters destiny for better or for worse.
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by Ewuro1: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
njokusboy: Don't impregnate that girl...

cheesy cheesy
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by baby124: 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
No benefit. Just face your books and enjoy being a teenager. Too much responsibility for a teen.
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by jumzzy448: 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
Waiting for op's next update.
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by simple2004(m): 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
@jeito roses do have thorns
@njokusboy i will/have do/done it. ur gun no fit kill me fart no fit tear cloth!!! lol.
@yomieluv n jumzzy im coming
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
njokusboy: Don't impregnate that girl...

OMG! LMAO cheesy cheesy
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by simple2004(m): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2014
i'm back
i made some findings abt her n discovered that she has no bf and she was playing hard to get. i sent someone to tell her that i want to discuss some issues with her after closing. knowing fully well that it can land me into trouble, i left school immediately after closing time. to my surprise, my cousin came to our house to inform me that she was looking for me. i told my cousin to tell her to see me in school the next day. pls have it at the back of your mind that: i was 17yrs while she was 15. i was in sss3 she was in ss1.
she came to me during break but i told her to see me after closing. after closing, to my greatest surprise she sent my cousin to call me. we started chatting, we were deep into the conversation when i heard footsteps, i lookep up and i nearly fainted, i don't know maybe to enter the wall or the ground because i thought we were the only one in the school, but alas, it was the...... i am coming back
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2014
^^^^I'm sorry, but your story is not so fascinating, so the suspense is just a waste of your precious time and energy undecided

Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by simple2004(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Phema: ^^^^I'm sorry, but your story is not so fascinating, so the suspense is just a waste of your precious time and energy undecided
and ur mb.
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by Agrika: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
simple2004: let me continue..... my friends began to discuss about a particular girl. they have all `toasted' her but the've all met a brickwall,some of them even got reported to the principal. i made some investigation concerning the girl and discovered she is a paragon of beauty! all her friends had boyfriends then, why she has not yet gotten one..... i'm coming back
say wat u want to say or shut da fuuuck up! Mtcheww.....for ur mind u think say here na romance section be this.....this section is filled with mums and dads who have the gigantic task of warning and protecting thier daughters from guyz like u...

Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by Ewuro1: 5:20am On Jul 11, 2014
Now this is not funny anymore..

What is there for him to say?

This is a typical example of a street/school recess intruder who's out there everyday , roaming & hunting to defile young, naive, innocent & gullible neighbourhood girls to fulfil his Psychotic fantasy (" teenage preggy pays " )

we recently discussed same issues with our MP and how we parents are willing at all cost , stain these masked pedophs records for life.

OP God is watching you in High Def... Yoruba adage says : ojo gbogbo n 'tole.. Everyday may be for an intruder but only one day for the intrudee lipsrsealed / owner and your destiny will be edited on that gruesome day.

Like Njokusboy have said : Leave that girl ALONE.

Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? by Safari29: 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
This is not funny

A Conflict Btw A Father And His First Son...advice Needed.. / Alleged Husband Killer Yewande Can Wear Veil – Court (photo) / Lady whose fiance asked her to return N20m wedding gift and Range Rover from ex