Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. (40916 Views)

My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own / Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by Tallesty1(m): 7:17am On Jul 11, 2014
Yea you are right but the simplest and most effective way to get you partner to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say is to talk in your sleep because we all know that the words that come out from your mouth you when you're asleep are nothing but the truth.
Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by adami48(f): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2014
adconline: it looks like u got some potentials to be a nagger. your partner/bf/gf is not your child.. think about it for a second, they ve been used to their ways for 20-40 yrs and all of a sudden u want them to change to ur ways in months? we need to have realistic expectations
then they shouldn't border getting married or in any serious relationship then, they should jus lead d formal life dey are used 2 and remain single for life 2 avoid stress

3 Likes

Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by silverloaded: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2014
MTB 3gb cheat now posted WWW.silverloaded.tk
Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 11, 2014
First time on NL I'm agreeing with every single point raised on a particular topic.

Impressive.

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 11, 2014
how about a partner who is deaf and dumb....
Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by oskaaay(m): 7:25am On Jul 11, 2014
Ewuro1: Getting through to a partner who doesn't listen is frustrating, difficult, and likely to seem like an exercise in futility once you get exasperated enough. It's not necessarily that your partner doesn't want to listen to you; he or she may simply lack active listening skills. Sometimes, of course, there are deeper issues at fault. Every relationship is different, so you'll have to consider why your spouse, boyfriend, or girlfriend isn't listening to you. Whatever the case, getting through to a partner who doesn't listen isn't impossible – it just requires some dedication and patience.

CONSIDER YOUR DELIVERY

How do you talk to your partner? Do you stage a frustrated ambush at the end of the day? Start complaining about something days after it happened, after it's had time to build up and blow up? If you want to start getting through to a partner who doesn't listen, you have to think about the way you approach the situation. Every person is different, and your partner may do better with a different delivery method. Think, too, about how you like to be spoken to, and try to approach your partner the same way.

THANKS....it an helpful tips.

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 11, 2014
Tallesty1: Yea you are right but the simplest and most effective way to get you partner to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say is to talk in your sleep because we all know that the words that come out from your mouth you when you're asleep are nothing but the truth.

Pathological liars emit lies even in their sleeps. Deciet and lies are embedded in their DNA - Its an innate trait.

So your notion is actually wrong.

temigracie: how about a partner who is deaf and dumb....

Kindly go and get a deaf n' dumb version of these tips cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by Iamoilprince(m): 7:28am On Jul 11, 2014
Iceslizer:

There's no excuse for beating your partner. If you're fed up just quit already. Don't let out your frustrations on another human!

Some women can be rly annoying. I had this babe dat I was always slapping. She did a whole lot of tins. A lot ooo!

1 Like

Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by joshdgr8: 7:44am On Jul 11, 2014
Any man or woman who has not given his or her life to
christ is a natural man and its impossible to find those
qualities: honesty faithfulness trust in such man. he is
called
a carnal man and its impossible for a carnal man to
have
those qualities no matter how civilized he or she is.you
are
not safe in a relationship with an unsaved soul thats
why d
bible said be not unequally yoked together with
unbeliever.
A carnal man or woman has d nature of d devil no
matter
how civilized he his. he or she might pretend but it will
still
show. now the ability to be honest and trusted comes
from
been born again because those are the nature or
qualities of
God. it is the Holy Spirit that enables man to express
those
qualities. so for you to have a colourful glorified
relationship
or marriage u must i mean must unite with a man or
woman
with the seed of God in him or her.he or she must be
born
again and if he 9r she is not u mußt i mean must
introduce
such to Christ. thats where it begins. Now a life of daily
study of tge Bible and prayer is not an option but a
must
You must be born again. Let this go round to people you love. Its d good news

4 Likes

Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2014
I think communication is over hype. Cos it takes two to communicate, and it takes the grace if God for people to actually change. Well after trying communication and it is not working. I am trying shutting down. May God help me.

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by jansie(f): 7:53am On Jul 11, 2014
Jamean:
So as long as you wanna talk with your partner you'll need to have sex? For how long can that work, It's not cool
For as long as you both love each other. Moreover, it's not just any `talk'. we're talking pressing issues. 99% of men would not respond to your nagging. this is a tested and proven fact. a trial would convince you

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by mynameisjade: 8:15am On Jul 11, 2014
seedord247: Dont give him punanni for a week and see if he aint gonna listen

Punanni he can get outside if u refuse yours
@OP I suggest you n ur partner have a box where you put things down in writting abt wat annoys you etc,the you choose a day where you both can hang out n pick out tins in d box n talk em ova.It helps lots

4 Likes

Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by Okeycima: 8:22am On Jul 11, 2014
Nice thread,jux like the other educative thread that has gone AWOL in this forum,I can now say dat nairaland is getting back on its feet again.IN ANODA NEWS HAVE THE CAUGHT THE BASTARDS OR BASTARD THAT ATTACKED THIS FORUM??SEUN where r u??I need answers
Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by dotcomnamename: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2014
Well Said
Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by angela98(f): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2014
Dump him period. Their is no point growing wrinkles over some heartache man. Ditch the old saying that men are the same. Men are not the same you will find a better man. Hanging there with a man that doesn't listen will mean there is no proper relationship. I wonder what will happen during your intimate moment. Will he ever listen if u tell him he is not touching the right spot? Hmm! undecided

1 Like

Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by Balkan(m): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2014
Men will always listen when they has not had sex with their partner
And that is the best time to ask and get anything you want.
Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2014
Some partners are very stubborn o.
If my partner doesnt listen,he should be ready to have a burnt shirt,broken plates,smashed tumblers any thing.As he watches match,Wetin him go dey hear for kitchen na sound of plates and tumblers wey dey fall from my hand as I wash them.
Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by danielwhite786: 8:54am On Jul 11, 2014
free money- bitcoins, every hour, please check my profile
Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by adconline(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2014
adami48: then they shouldn't border getting married or in any serious relationship then, they should jus lead d formal life dey are used 2 and remain single for life 2 avoid stress
treat your partner as your equal not someone to be trained. if you want to train a child, go and become a teacher. When u are always complaining that u are trying to "change" him or her, s/he doesn't listen are u taking into account that they are rejecting your manner of approach and you are not listening as well? U have to listen for you to be listened!
Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by justi4jesu(f): 9:20am On Jul 11, 2014
All these lectures just for him to listen....leave his sorry A.ss angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by petkoffDrake(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2014
pls Add me on ur bbm. I need cool frnds.... 7A694B0A
Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by Missmossy(f): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2014
Nice tips! I just can't imagine how two hot tempered couples who get easily frustrated at the slightest mistake will cope.

How long will they even last? Its so obvious that both won't be willing to listen to each other.
Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2014
Iamoilprince: It only takes the grace of God....Such character can be annoying and frustrating. That's the major reason why people beat their partners, especially d male ones.

My ex had same character...

Hope you didn't beat her
Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by Iamoilprince(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2014
kovak:

Hope you didn't beat her

Lol!
Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2014
Iamoilprince:

Some women can be rly annoying. I had this babe dat I was always slapping. She did a whole lot of tins. A lot ooo!

And you're proud of this? You're disgusting.

My aunt's husband used to whip her and her daughter, and my mother and her sisters helped her move across the country. Then we hired thugs to rob and beat him. My cousin's boyfriend was slapping her around one day, and I threatened him with a machete and deleted her number from his phone.

One day, you'll fúck with the wrong family.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by dobys(f): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2014
angela98: Dump him period. Their is no point growing wrinkles over some heartache man. Ditch the old saying that men are the same. Men are not the same you will find a better man. Hanging there with a man that doesn't listen will mean there is no proper relationship. I wonder what will happen during your intimate moment. Will he ever listen if u tell him he is not touching the right spot? Hmm! undecided

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by dobys(f): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra: Some partners are very stubborn o.
If my partner doesnt listen,he should be ready to have a burnt shirt,broken plates,smashed tumblers any thing.As he watches match,Wetin him go dey hear for kitchen na sound of plates and tumblers wey dey fall from my hand as I wash them.

take it easy oooooooooh
Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by dobys(f): 11:26am On Jul 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

And you're proud of this? You're disgusting.

My aunt's husband used to whip her and her daughter, and my mother and her sisters helped her move across the country. Then we hired thugs to rob and beat him. My cousin's boyfriend was slapping her around one day, and I threatened him with a machete and deleted her number from his phone.

One day, you'll fúck with the wrong family.

i loue ur family. i dnt knw y guys wuld beat a woman if u wanna fight goo outside n meet ur fellow men n stop being a weaklin by hittin ur women no mata our she makes u goo crazy, be a man.

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by Revolva(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
See all dis grammer wey op write na for him poket a good shout will do it ..I go send u to ur papa house she go fear cool down loyal
Re: Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. by Splendblex(f): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
kovak:

Hope you didn't beat her
Of course he did, it's obvious na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned / Should I Bring Her Over To The US? / He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.