Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! (5750 Views)

Photo: Woman Who Called Buhari "A Walking Copse" Is Dead! / Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) / Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by Hawx(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
ìgbà kan kò lo bí oréré!
Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by ElFenomeno1: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
How is this news?!

What is the big deal?!
Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by thorpido(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mogidi:

Its not been disproved by Tinubu's media people.
Don't you think this kind of rumour is unworthy of a media statement?He has some health challenges but many people do,so it's no big deal.
IBB suffers from neuropathy and that explains why he needs a stick now.
I can tell you authoritatively that Tinubu does not suffer from incontinence.
Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by vicenteze: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
That is why GEJ will continue to overcome because he always respect his senior and always humble no matter his position...if some of you were given a chance of being a president I bet you they will not last long because of their proudness and rudeness thereby bringing their untimely death, GEJ is clueless but he is in aso rock controlling you while you who has the clue is typing thrash either with your fairly used smartphone or laptop...olodos

2 Likes

Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by Sanchez01: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
cyril83: Omg! This dummy president just lack charisma.

Abeg who is the president among them?
Lolz...
feedthenation: For once I thought IBB is the president.
Funny...
Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by Mogidi: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
thorpido: Don't you think this kind of rumour is unworthy of a media statement?He has some health challenges but many people do,so it's no big deal.
IBB suffers from neuropathy and that explains why he needs a stick now.
I can tell you authoritatively that Tinubu does not suffer from incontinence.

How authoritative, do you work for him, are you related or on his payroll?
Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by Nonybb: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
I wish a missile will be sent on that building gathering all these Kleptomaniacs
Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by thorpido(m): 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mogidi:

How authoritative, do you work for him, are you related or on his payroll?
Hmmm.That's all I'll say.
Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by gulfer: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
Koolmexxi: OP!! OP!! Where did it show on ur pic dat IBB was walking with an aid.. So all d big men wey dey hold fancy walking stick don dey get old age problem?? IBB is no doubt ageing but d way u exaggerate like say d man don cripple finish.
Walking stick in Nigeria is a status symbol; if OP must know Emeka for Alaba carries it to every social outing even though he is just 30+ years.
Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by ebullientV(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
dhardline:
My brother nobody swear for the money o, na ibb d people dey swear for walahi.
Hehehehe.. U na bad guy cheesy
Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by Ferdinandu(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
Miserable old Thief. That billions of dollars he stole from Nigerians is what is going to make him the most miserable old man in this country in a short while. God is no respected of any human being or material possession. Nonsense embarassed
Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by Yemlizzy(f): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
Eeyah...old age things.

2 Likes

Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by Koolmexxi(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
gulfer: Walking stick in Nigeria is a status symbol; if OP must know Emeka for Alaba carries it to every social outing even though he is just 30+ years.
Gbaaam
Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by cyril83(m): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mogidi:

Its not been disproved by Tinubu's media people.

If tinubu is suffering from incontinence, then your malnourished, impoverished father must be suffering from Macrocephaly mental retardation facial dysmorphism.

Useless mofo.
Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2014

dat is goodluck ebele jonathan u and ur generation till u die will never be worth dan his slippers,he is very fresh fresher dan ur wretched father

2 Likes

Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by ojimbo(m): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
walexGodson: Gej too dull for my liking
dont take his dullness for foolishness.
Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by stevecantrell: 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
The General has an neurological condition called lumbar Radiculopathy (slipped disc) post-trauma. Its touch and go. Not easy to treat. He's done well in managing it for at least the past 30 years.
Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by cyril83(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
ANAMBRA11: dat is goodluck ebele jonathan u and ur generation till u die will never be worth dan his slippers,he is very fresh fresher dan ur wretched father

Does that ageing skin look fresh to you?

My father is looking more healthy and fresher than he does, because my father is hypertension and crime free. What is the essence of having money and still look malnourished ?

3 Likes

Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by tandj: 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
Thanks to white man's hospital.
If not most of them would hv been history by now.

Any small thing,they will run to oyiboland yet no standard hospital in their nation.
Nigerian doctors r doing wonders all over the world.
U work here as a dr,the system will make u start behaving like an agbero.

Shame on all of them.
And some folks are busy hailing them.
What a pity.
Dward mentality.
Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by Kewt: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Gen Mohammadu Buhari is not there. Isn't he a former head of state?

1 Like

Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by ikweremilitant: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2014

u nd d 12 never do wels dat hit d like buton 4d trash u just postd re bunch of frustratd retards
Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
This is no news, Ibrahim Babangida, as Major and GOC of the 25 Battalion during the war, was shot in the leg on 4 April 1969 near Uzuakoli. He was replaced with Maj. Mamman Vatsa.
Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
I don't know about you but I see swags..
Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by walexGodson(m): 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
ojimbo: dont take his dullness for foolishness.
Hmmmm ok ooo
Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by Malawian(m): 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
if tinubu cant control his shait, we might have to blame buhari.
Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by Gamji007: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
cyril83:

Does that ageing skin look fresh to you?

My father is looking more healthy and fresher than he does, because my father is hypertension and crime free. What is the essence of having money and still look malnourished ?

After consuming #2billion food, your presido still looks malnourished? Abi na mama peace de chop all the food?
Re: Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! by jpphilips(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: This is no news, Ibrahim Babangida, as Major and GOC of the 25 Battalion during the war, was shot in the leg on 4 April 1969 near Uzuakoli. He was replaced with Maj. Mamman Vatsa.

you know Nairaland is filled with kids, guess they will appreciate a little history lesson, IBB's leg is not old age induced, he was shot by the biafrans.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan / Governor Rochas Okorocha,sues Uche Ogbuagu #10 Billion / 14 Rare Classic Pictures Of Nigeria In The 60s and 70s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.