Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links (13963 Views)

The Social Significance Of Rap & Hip-hop Culture / Dj Neptune Presents Naija R And B Mixtape Vol 1( Free Download) / "The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by adegwurulez(m): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
why weren't 'How to p.imp a butterfly' and 'dark sky paradise' featured?
Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by naijajobspost(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
adegwurulez:
why weren't 'How to p.imp a butterfly' and 'dark sky paradise' featured?

kendric lamar ...to pimmp a butterfly.....those were classic and not recent albums, as you can see. we are dropping most recent albums and mixtapes
Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by xplora98(m): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2015
show some support kindly download my new track you wont regret listening to it http://tindeck.com/listen/chgar

Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by adegwurulez(m): 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
Heard that this album was trash.
as expected
Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by DahtDopeBoi(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2015
Good morning fellow nairalanders in the house, well just to bring to your notice bout this track titled 'Wesley' by Creez Cray feat DopeBoi Killz (yours truly) prod by Samibond. Good music Guatanteed grin DL link here: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/25fb7e87
Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 28, 2015
newspostng:

guy, i have been following this thread ,i know ure just saying your own opinion but bro,this op has stated that he will open your thread for you,i can see you are either a naija musician or you are just addicted to naija musics most coz u kept saying ruggedm.... i lost it. this op stated here that this thread is for hip hop and real rap and all the stuffs he has shared freely here are classic,i am not ladies fan buh hey,have you checked what iggy azalea fancy is selling right now.common, stop forming sabi abeg. check naija thread for naija music ,maybe you can shine there.the op here is for real. @ op ,give giving us real rap,waiting for a jay and nas album,cant wait .
shut the f up or go choke on a dk, who told you anyone on his list is in naija? these are dope asss rappers that still knows and represents hip hop. his list is iller than the ops. op was listing the mainstream bullcraps except for common and Lloyd banks saving g unit

1 Like

Re: Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links by naijajobspost(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2016

Fetty Wap & Zoo Gang - ZOO 16 free album download

01. Blicky - ZOO16 Freestyle
02. Fetty Wap Feat. House Party, M80, DJ Big L 4Eva - Death Before Dishonor
03. Fetty Wap Feat. Monty - My Way (Zoomix)
04. Monty Feat. Tapia Gumitch - Hit Something
05. Fetty Wap Feat. PNB Rock, Monty - Zones
06. Fetty Wap Feat. Monty - Whatever (Zoomix)
07. Oskama Feat. Monty - Love Song
08. Guwiii - Kidz Ride
09. Khaos - Dreaming
10. Fetty Wap - Again (Zoomix)
11. Monty Feat. PNB Rock - Deep End
12. Remy Boyz - One I Want
13. Fetty Wap - Couple Bands (Zoomix)
14. Tapia Feat. Fetty Wap - Fuss Or Fight (Zoomix)
15. House Party Feat. Oskama, M80, Junebomb - Poppin Pstols
16. Khaos - On Me
17. Fetty Wap Im Straight Zoomix

visit music page of link below to download freely

w w w .n a i j a c r u x . c o m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide - Confession Aiye [prod. By Samklef] / DOWNLOAD: Sarkodie - "Pain Killer" Ft. Runtown / What Song Do You Have On Replay Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.