Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

This Is Serious Issue! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is Serious Issue! (1709 Views)

Serious Issue: What Do You Think? / Nigerian Women Hiding Money From Spouses Becoming A Serious Issue / This Is Becoming A Serious Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Serious Issue! by frankkydee(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
Help me sort out this PROBLEM:In a family where the husband earns #150,000 every month, and the wife earns #1million‬ every month and both of them work in d same company, and the kids are lacking parental care and love. who among them should resign to take care of the kids?
Re: This Is Serious Issue! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
The second husband grin grin grin

or

wife wink grin
Re: This Is Serious Issue! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
you better submit your resignation letter and do the chores. your wife is the bread winner.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Serious Issue! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
This is a simple question - the husband of course.

If the wife quits, the family income would reduce drastically, from #1,150,000 to #150,000. Haba! Odindin #1million. That's #12million in a year.

There's nothing to think about sef.....I will just tell him 'Sugarplum, should I help you write your resignation letter?' smiley

1 Like

Re: This Is Serious Issue! by joywendy(f): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
frankkydee: Help me sort out this PROBLEM:In a family where the husband earns #150,000 every month, and the wife earns #1million‬ every month and both of them work in d same company, and the kids are lacking parental care and love. who among them should resign to take care of the kids?
This isn't a problem per se,it's not compulsory one has to resign for the other. The love of both the father and mother is very necessary for a child, what will it take for the two of them to cut down their work schedule to cater for the children? Isn't it the children they are working so hard for?
Re: This Is Serious Issue! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
This issue has been overflogged.

1 Like

Re: This Is Serious Issue! by Kanwulia: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
If they are orphans by parental neglect. . . then they should raise themselves! kiss
Simple!

Na who sen dem message? undecided
Re: This Is Serious Issue! by frankkydee(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
joywendy: This isn't a problem per se,it's not compulsory one has to resign for the other. The love of both the father and mother is very necessary for a child, what will it take for the two of them to cut down their work schedule to cater for the children? Isn't it the children they are working so hard for?
Pls,how do they cut down their schedules?
Re: This Is Serious Issue! by Pitoto(m): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
@Dazzlee....I luv dat name,just hearing it 4 d first time....SUGAR PLUM.....
Re: This Is Serious Issue! by frankkydee(m): 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
lofty900: you better submit your resignation letter and do the chores. your wife is the bread winner.
Do u mean the husband should be the one to resign?
Re: This Is Serious Issue! by joywendy(f): 2:50am On Jul 09, 2014
frankkydee:
Pls,how do they cut down their schedules?
cut down their schdules at work, try to have a balance between work and taking care of the kids. They can reduce the time they spend at work if possible, take breaks to be with the kids and understand them.
Re: This Is Serious Issue! by 5minsmadness: 7:23am On Jul 09, 2014
I believe this is the third time this topic is being aired.
Re: This Is Serious Issue! by corisande: 7:45am On Jul 09, 2014
Deja vu
undecided
Re: This Is Serious Issue! by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 09, 2014
Pitoto: @Dazzlee....I luv dat name,just hearing it 4 d first time....SUGAR PLUM.....
That's my future baby's petname. smiley
Re: This Is Serious Issue! by ifyalways(f): 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
The OP should resign.

Couple make 1,150,000 ngn each month and pay the OP 40,000ngn/month as their nanny.

Best deal.

1 Like

Re: This Is Serious Issue! by frankkydee(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2016
ifyalways:
The OP should resign.

Couple make 1,150,000 ngn each month and pay the OP 40,000ngn/month as their nanny.

Best deal.

are u kidding me?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Is Ewuro5 / VIDEO: Angry Edo Girl Blast Guys Who Depend On Women & Girls Who Sleeps Around / The Useless Plan My Father Had Made For Me. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.