Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

We Purchase And Finance Heavy Equipment For Construction, Quarry, Dredging, Etc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Purchase And Finance Heavy Equipment For Construction, Quarry, Dredging, Etc (830 Views)

Dubai Purchase And Shipping Services / How To Invest In Quarry Business In Nigeria / Project Topics On Banking And Finance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Purchase And Finance Heavy Equipment For Construction, Quarry, Dredging, Etc by Naijamachines: 7:37am On Jul 09, 2014
We sell, lease and operate heavy equipment on contractual basis for projects in Nigeria. We have heavy equipment and personnel in Lagos currently working on various projects in Lagos.

We are looking for companies or individuals looking to purchase heavy equipment from the US or Canada: We buy new and used reconditioned heavy equipment such as cranes, dozers, excavators, drills, loaders, backhoes, trucks, forklifts, crushers and dredgers directly from the United States and Canada to our customers upon request. We deliver equipment in Nigeria within 8 weeks of order.

We can also finance your purchase and tailor a plan based on your needs and your ability to pay for the loan. We can also finance 100% against any Local Bank Guarantee and Un-confirmed Letters of Credit payable after shipment of equipment.

Contact us: info@naijamachines.com

Visit our website for some of the equipment we currently have in Nigeria
www.naijamachines.com
Re: We Purchase And Finance Heavy Equipment For Construction, Quarry, Dredging, Etc by Naijamachines: 7:41am On Jul 16, 2014
Still going strong
Re: We Purchase And Finance Heavy Equipment For Construction, Quarry, Dredging, Etc by Naijamachines: 7:19am On Jul 26, 2014
Still available
Re: We Purchase And Finance Heavy Equipment For Construction, Quarry, Dredging, Etc by mbz101(m): 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hello ,
Make 2million monthly or More on your unproductive 30Million laying in the Bank

Am Seun by name ,i have fertilizer knowledge in OIL&Gas Regarding Logistic and Haulage On trucking making good returns on investment .

Hello House if there is anyone with excess monies laying in banks for Months and years without actually know what to do with it while non of your relations known you have such money laying you bank am sorry if anything go wrong with you and you pass on you are such a wasteful creation and ungrateful with what you are blessed with while the bank will end up make benefit of you resources .
Come and work your insanity and unproductive attitude out you .

You don't have to do anything, sign a contract with us and wait for your monthly cheque payment arrive into your bank account.
Your asset (investment) is fixed and your return on investment is rewarding .

As i have in dept knowledge in this sector concerning downstream sector .
Invest your funds in trucking and logistic
I have a contract with distribution of diesel to varies communication network mass across the nation .
In dept know on trucking and logistic .
Supple Chain .

Call Seun : 08051671260 / 07081306186
White-Gold Energy Ltd .
CEO.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Design A Website For Me / Confused: My Payoneer Has Been Approved, How Would They Locate My House? / What's Your Recomendation On Facebook Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.