Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! (49554 Views)

Great News For Chinese Mandarin Learners On Nairaland! / A List Of All Edo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. / A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by tolu4ayodeji: 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
Bonjour à tous. Je parle la langue française aussi mais, je veux perfectionner ma production orale. Je cherche quelqu'un qui parle bien à Ibadan pour communiquer ensemble. Merci.
Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
ADONRI:

Je suis pas d'accord avec toi, parce que, c'est pas la meme ecriture que Anglais

Si tu as dit ca grin

1 Like

Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by onetrack(m): 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
ADONRI: Depuis que je me suis installe dans un pays francophone il y a sept ans, j'ai appris rapidement le francais. Quand meme c'est un pays africain donc je parle le francais "l'africain" ce qui est un peu different que celui du francais de la France.

Example: en France: "je quitte le boulot a 5 heures"; Francafrique: "je descende du boulot a 5 heures."

Je pense on peux utilise les deux

En France on ne dit pas 'je descends du boulot....'
Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by PenSniper: 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
ADONRI:

Est- ce que c'est votre raison d'apprendre Francais?

Instruit par le seigneur. merci.

1 Like

Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by PenSniper: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
ADONRI:
Si tu veux d'apprend Francias, tu peux dire.

Oui je veux
Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by PenSniper: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
IfyAngela:
I'm telling you
'
mais pourquoi ? you learn to become speakers. please help us learners to grow. merci
Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
qui habite en France alors?
Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by onetrack(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2014
Je n'habite pas en France mais j'habite un pays francophone en Afrique de l'ouest.
Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by ADONRI(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
divine2043: qui habite en France alors?

J'habite en France et alors?
Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by Les: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
Who will parlez francais avec moi?
Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 5:51am On Jul 17, 2014
Les: Who will parlez francais avec moi?

Je suis Ici...

Bonjour!
Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 5:52am On Jul 17, 2014
ADONRI:

J'habite en France et alors?

C'est tres bon chose. Tu travaille la bas ou tu etudie?
Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 17, 2014
justi4jesu:

Je suis Ici...

Bonjour!
I'm in too bonjour!
Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2014
IfyAngela:
I'm in too bonjour!

Bonjour mon ami.

Tu etais bien dormir? Did you sleep well?
Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by Les: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2014
justi4jesu:

Je suis Ici...

Bonjour!
bonjour Mademoiselle, comment va tu?

quelle est "je suis ici" et "how was your night in French"?
Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 8:15am On Jul 17, 2014
Les: bonjour Mademoiselle, comment va tu?

quelle est "je suis ici" et "how was your night in French"?

je suis ici means I'm here

Comment etais ta nuit? means how was ur nite.
Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by Les: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2014
justi4jesu:

je suis ici means I'm here

Comment etais ta nuit? means how was ur nite.
merci, comment etais ta nuit? Mon nuit was tres bon, et too?? How long will this take me?

1 Like

Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by Jeezy: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2014
hello French speakers, i can write a little French (je peux ecrire un peu francais) but i want to be able to write without recourse to a dictionary or google translate.

I will therefore want to ask if it is okay to type the little i can in french, and where i dont know the word, i just write the closest i can. Worst case is i will write the English version for correction from you guys.

Please let me know if that i a good strategy to learn french from this forum. I will be making a lot of mistakes (tenses, structure, etc) and i hope you can correct me as i go along.

Merci!

1 Like

Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2014
Jeezy: hello French speakers, i can write a little French (je peux ecrire un peu francais) but i want to be able to write without recourse to a dictionary or google translate.

I will therefore want to ask if it is okay to type the little i can in french, and where i dont know the word, i just write the closest i can. Worst case is i will write the English version for correction from you guys.

Please let me know if that i a good strategy to learn french from this forum. I will be making a lot of mistakes (tenses, structure, etc) and i hope you can correct me as i go along.

Merci!

Sure go on.
Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
justi4jesu:

Bonjour mon ami.

Tu etais bien dormir? Did you sleep well?
Oui, j'ai bien dormi merci
Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
Je suis determine a apprendre le francais
Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
Joyeux anniversaire Afam4eva..
Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by Les: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
Mademoiselle justi, est aujourd'hui afam's anniversaire C sil vous plait, je intend to écrire" is today, Afam's birthday?)
Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by Afam4eva(m): 1:38am On Jul 18, 2014
justi4jesu: Joyeux anniversaire Afam4eva..
Merci
Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by joywendy(f): 2:32am On Jul 18, 2014
cheesy
Boujour justi4jesu

C'est bien que tu es fais.

I try small abi? Lol Just tell me the correct thing, anyways I think to carry eveyone along you start with the basics. The pronouns I,you, them then common verbs like etre,avoir, etc and how to write them with the pronouns. Before going into full sentences esp. For people who have no idea in french.
My french is very rusty and am learning a lot from here
Those of you that want to learn and are very serious should check the thread from the beginning get a book and start jotting and stop complaining! If you have questions ask! You can't learn french in a day
Bravo justi4jesu smiley
Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 6:19am On Jul 18, 2014
Prendre: to take
Je prends... I take (I)
Tu prends... you take (singular or casual)
Il prend... he takes
Elle prend... she takes
On prend... we take
Nous prenons... we take
Vous prenez... you take (plural)
Ils prennent... they take
Note that each one could also be translated as:
I'm taking
You're taking
Etc...
as we use the same tense in French
Je prends... I take or I'm taking
un taxi (m): a taxi, a cab
On prend un taxi.
We take a taxi.
Here again we use "on" instead of "nous" to say "we" as French people do most of the time.
We could also say:
Nous prenons un taxi.... we take or we're taking a taxi.
J'appelle un taxi.
I call a taxi. I'm calling a taxi.
Verb appeler: to call
Learn French with videos: http://www.jefrench.com/

1 Like

Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by joshphorlarb: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2014
je comprehend peu francais.
Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hello mes amies

J'aime la langue francais mais Je parle et comprend un petit peu
Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by IniUbom(m): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
Le monde est a nous
The world is ours
Re: French Speakers And French Learners On Nairaland!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
LoskiNedu: Hello mes amies

J'aime la langue francais mais Je parle et comprend un petit peu

Salut Loskinedu tu vas bien?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos / What Is The Biggest Culture Shock You Have Had? / The Mystery Behind The Birth Of The Oba Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.