Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (621655 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by ojoawo(m): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2014
EngrDozzyMary: i applied ystaday, did dat abstract n d assesment on most lyk u/ least lyk u! Am i supose 2 get another link 4 a 2nd assesment?

yeah i think so
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by ojoawo(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2014
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Saryea83: 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hmmm! just applied and already undergone online assessment test. waiting for another.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by UcLloyd: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
I applied, did their assessment test, got another mail for survey...which I did also. Buh am yet to get any other mail...pls after the survey mail, did anyone get another mail?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tolutweety(m): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
Erza:
smiley

You have a mail smiley wink,
Please edit your post for the sake of NL hawks grin grin
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by SpartanQueen: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by EngrDozzyMary(m): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
UcLloyd: I applied, did their assessment test, got another mail for survey...which I did also. Buh am yet to get any other mail...pls after the survey mail, did anyone get another mail?
dat assesment on most lyk u/least lyk u, is dat d survey?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by creativeguru: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
I did the 3 section test this morning, starting with problem solving, then the personality least & most likely you questions. This was the message on my screen after submitting:

Thank you applying for our pre-employment assessment. if we feel your skillset is a match, we will contact you to set up an interview.
Thanks again!

VIEW PROFILE.

Please, what's next? Are there further test to be taken? How long did it take you guys to get invite after applying?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by UcLloyd: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
EngrDozzyMary: dat assesment on most lyk u/least lyk u, is dat d survey?

That's the assessment itself. After this one...I was sent another link to take a survey. Eassy survey, that's what they called it
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
do you think the content of the reply after the second test grants you a surety? cos when I finished with that, I got an application id of 11 undecided
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by UcLloyd: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
creativeguru: I did the 3 section test this morning, starting with problem solving, then the personality least & most likely you questions. This was the message on my screen after submitting:

Thank you applying for our pre-employment assessment. if we feel your skillset is a match, we will contact you to set up an interview.
Thanks again!

VIEW PROFILE.

Yes, this is the 1st test. U can check ur performance on the test by logging into your profile, scroll down, u will see ur performance results

Please, what's next? Are there further test to be taken? How long did it take you guys to get invite after applying?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by UcLloyd: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
Erza: do you think the content of the reply after the second test grants you a surety? cos when I finished with that, I got an application id of 11 undecided

Lol...I wish it does. I got the same application Id. Am tired of submitting applications and no response or a regret mail when I know I should have made the cut.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tolutweety(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
Erza: do you think the content of the reply after the second test grants you a surety? cos when I finished with that, I got an application id of 11 undecided

The application I.D is a positive lead, be rest assured as u await the next mail from them.

BTW, wt does the second test entails ?

Replied ur mail smiley!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
creativeguru: I did the 3 section test this morning, starting
with problem solving, then the personality least & most likely you
questions. This was the message on my screen after submitting:

Thank you applying for our pre-employment assessment. if we feel
your skillset is a match, we will contact you to set up an interview.
Thanks again!

VIEW PROFILE.

3days for me
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
tolutweety:

The application I.D is a positive lead, be rest assured as u await the next mail from them.

Replied ur mail smiley!
lol...4 essay questions. 4 sentences each. one of which is why you wanna be a software engineer...
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by UcLloyd: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
tolutweety:

Replied ur mail smiley!

Second mail is no test. They called it a survey. It has a form, where u fill ur personal data and ur availability for the training
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
UcLloyd:

Lol...I wish it does. I got the same application Id. Am tired of submitting applications and no response or a regret mail when I know I
should have made the cut.

It should o or they should be careful with their use of 'will' wink
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by UcLloyd: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Erza:
lol...4 essay questions. 4 sentences each. one of which is why you wanna be a software engineer...

They essay questions looked more like formality sake. I was tipsy when I answered them last night.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tolutweety(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
UcLloyd:
Second mail is no test. They called it a survey. It has a form, where u fill ur personal data and ur availability for the training
Erza:

The two above doesnt sound the same
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by JAGZZ: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
I JUST DEY OBSERVE.

2 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by UcLloyd: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
tolutweety:

The two above doesnt sound the same

Lol...The survey is a combination of what we both said
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by creativeguru: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
Erza:
3days for me

That means I have got to chill till Sunday.
What's your Problem solving score? I found that section demanding.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
creativeguru:

That means I have got to chill till Sunday.
What's your Problem solving score? I found that section demanding.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by creativeguru: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
Erza:

Wao! you're good.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
creativeguru:

Wao! you're good.
thanks. logic happens to be my strong point
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by EngrDozzyMary(m): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
Erza:
thanks. logic happens to be my strong point
u 2 much o, kudoz! Creativeguru, wetin u get?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Jbond(m): 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hmmmmmm
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Tjesctacy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
Please what address did u guys use for the cover letter? Can't find anaddress τ̲̅ȍ andela anywhere online.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by bravexpensive(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
please guys, I need your help, I'm looking for any food industry to do my IT in or around Lagos! U can reach me on whatsapp: 08182430988 or on BBM: 7A0A99D3, your help would be really appreciated!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Tjesctacy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
Please anyone that has successfully submitted the coverletter, I need where τ̲̅ȍ address the. Cover Letter τ̲̅ȍ. Thanks
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by UcLloyd: 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tjesctacy: Please anyone that has successfully submitted the coverletter, I need where τ̲̅ȍ address the. Cover Letter τ̲̅ȍ. Thanks

Which Cover letter?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tjesctacy: Please anyone that has successfully submitted the
coverletter, I need where τ̲̅ȍ address the. Cover Letter τ̲̅ȍ.
Thanks
it is not handwritten. you don't need an address. the email you're sending to itself is the address

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.