Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (621626 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by pricelessmr: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
frankdupree: sup guys, am new here, read ur posts frm start 2 finish, n am stil confused, bout d selection process tho, I only did d shapes and personality test tingy and dats all..no essay notin else..jst got a mail 2day telin me 2 come for an interview..quick one, hw many piple r dese guys wilin 2 take under dem, cuz selecting 50 den dropin down to 8..lolzz, dats few na!

interesting development. Good for you if u stay in Lagos. Wetin u score for d shapes (problem solving).
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by frankdupree: 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
Erza:
wow...congratulations. so did you write in the last days of the application?
my say, just do your best and don't mind the number people are giving. who knows what could happen? wink
yeah tnx mehn, truth be told, am interested in what dey ve 2 offer, as a coder, ve been working solo, I'd lyk 2 meet lyk minds and rub mind wit dem, its always nice working in a team.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by frankdupree: 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
pricelessmr:

interesting development. Good for you if u stay in Lagos. Wetin u score for d shapes (problem solving).
was dere ever a score, if dere was, didn't take notice, all I know is, at d end, dey showed one chart lyk dat, showin ur weakness and strenth, and in d area of problem solving, I saw 70percent..bro, ve done so many online test dt, I dnt even take note of tinz lyk dt, if its urs its urs..lolzzz
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by pricelessmr: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
frankdupree: was dere ever a score, if dere was, didn't take notice, all I know is, at d end, dey showed one chart lyk dat, showin ur weakness and strenth, and in d area of problem solving, I saw 70percent..bro, ve done so many online test dt, I dnt even take note of tinz lyk dt, if its urs its urs..lolzzz

Lol... I like that.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tolutweety(m): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ok.
Was I called: Yes
Wen was I called: This night
Do i code: No
Do i have any intention going: can't say yet
Where do u stay : Lag
Challenges: Leaving work for a whole 2wks all in d name of bootcamp, changing my line of interest.

Lastword: God help me with my final decision!!

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by frankdupree: 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
guys, need help with d calenda stuff o, d calenda tab dat is highlighted is scheduled for today 7/24/2014
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by GenerousLord: 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
UcLloyd: Won't be going, accommodation during Bootcamp won't be provided....I have no one in lag cry
Bro, how sure are you that accommodation won't be provided?
I reside faraway from Lagos.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Dgamedont: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
HELP!!!!! I applied and did the assessment test on 11th july and had the following score: problem solving 91.9.
task management 94.9
innovation 64.4
yet av got no reply for neither the 2nd test nor interview, please can someone explain their preference of selection or could it be because i reside in PH
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
tolutweety: Ok.
Challenges: Leaving work for a whole 2wks all in d name of bootcamp, changing my line of interest.

amen
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
frankdupree: guys, need help with d calenda stuff o, d calenda tab dat is highlighted is scheduled for today 7/24/2014
reschedule by clicking on a comfortable date and time
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
tolutweety: Ok.

so, you coming? smiley
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by creativeguru: 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
Dgamedont: HELP!!!!! I applied and did the assessment test on 11th july and had the following score: problem solving 91.9.
task management 94.9
innovation 64.4
yet av got no reply for neither the 2nd test nor interview, please can someone explain their preference of selection or could it be because i reside in PH

Nobody knows for now. Some guys from PH and ABJ were invited as well as Lag residents.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
I completely forgot to print out my invite. Is wa o...
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tolutweety(m): 12:57am On Jul 25, 2014
Erza:
so, you coming? smiley
wink smiley
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tolutweety(m): 1:01am On Jul 25, 2014
Erza: I completely forgot to print out my invite. Is wa o...

One of d questns I ld av asked if we did our review... tongue sad

U av enuf tym to print in d morning.. smiley
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by frankdupree: 7:45am On Jul 25, 2014
Gudmornin y'all, jst thinking, isn't monday and tuesday public holidays, Andela firm shud no dt ryt? So the best time 2 schedule is frm wed to the deadline..please let's all colectively pick a day
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2014
whao! can't see a single girl here. must have picked a dry day...lol
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tolutweety(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2014
Erza: whao! can't see a single girl here. must have picked a dry day...lol

hehe...

wts the situation report down there ?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by frankdupree: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2014
Erza: whao! can't see a single girl here. must have picked a dry day...lol
pls help me ask them if they'll be available durin d hols
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
frankdupree: pls help me ask them if they'll be available durin d hols
mine took about 7 minutes or therebout.
already left. sorry but the lady said that due to the large number of applicants, they would shift the boot camp by a week or two so the interview time was probably also extended.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by frankdupree: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Erza:
already left. sorry but the lady said that due to the large number of applicants, they would shift the boot camp by a week or two so the interview time was probably also extended.
mehn, I didn't no, dnt tink I wanna do mine on mon, dats a public holiday, and ve already selected it on dt calenda ish, besides, Andela haven't sent me any email or confirmation dt am scheduled for dt date, am curently in benin, if it gonna b delayed, wish dey cud let us no, so I'll also delay my traveling, anyway, wat were d questions lyk, did u see d Boss, the Gbenga guy?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by GenerousLord: 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Erza:
Hello, Erza?

Do you have an idea of whether they're gonna provide us accommodation during the 2 weeks boot camp training?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
frankdupree: mehn, I didn't no, dnt tink I wanna do mine on mon, dats a public holiday, and ve already selected it on dt calenda ish,
besides, Andela haven't sent me any email or confirmation dt am scheduled for dt date, am curently in benin, if it gonna b delayed, wish dey cud let us no, so I'll also delay my traveling, anyway, wat were d
questions lyk, did u see d Boss, the Gbenga guy?
they don't send any notification otherwise you have a gmail account...
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
GenerousLord:
Hello, Erza?

Do you have an idea of whether they're gonna provide us accommodation during the 2 weeks boot camp training?
no, I don't have any idea. But you could ask...
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by GenerousLord: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Erza:
no, I don't have any idea. But you could ask...
Allright, thanks.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by morising1: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
If they are not able to provide accommodation at the first, I don't think they will @ the second one cos is same training process. No much thing attached just advance of the first boot lectures
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by frankdupree: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mehn, this thread is too quiet where are the peeps who took part in the first boot camp, where was it held, how was it, what did they teach, software programming? client side web development? or server side web development? sum1 shud pls ansa..inbtw is dere anybody thats up for monday interview, so we'll meet at the venue and rub minds grin
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Tekkyboy(m): 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
someone said the application date has been extended and also the bootcamp date may likely be entended too,is this info true?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by creativeguru: 6:34am On Jul 26, 2014
frankdupree: Mehn, this thread is too quiet where are the peeps who took part in the first boot camp, where was it held, how was it, what did they teach, software programming? client side web development? or server side web development? sum1 shud pls ansa..inbtw is dere anybody thats up for monday interview, so we'll meet at the venue and rub minds grin

Yeah! I think it'll be nice to have someone who was part of the first boot camp to drop his/her experiences.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by twaintoy(f): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
Didn't pick any date this week, I have picked 1pm next week Monday. I hope its worth it oooo.
Who picked same date?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by frankdupree: 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
twaintoy: Didn't pick any date this week, I have picked 1pm next week Monday. I hope its worth it oooo.
Who picked same date?
Bro i did, asked for sum1 else dt chose d same date too, bt nobody ansad, tot i was alone so i canceld d apointment, anyway, did u stil go, hw was d interview?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by twaintoy(f): 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
frankdupree: Bro i did, asked for sum1 else dt chose d same date too, bt nobody ansad, tot i was alone so i canceld d apointment, anyway, did u stil go, hw was d interview?
Didn't go. Am a lady oo.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.