Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (621281 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by joshkolade: 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
I am done with the test scored 763.... I get boss ooo.... this is my third shot at Andela and this is my best... Got interview last time but didn't get the boot-camp invitation!!! Hope this time gets better
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by sname00(m): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2015
All these veterans blasting anyhow. I hail o. What was your score for the class eight test? Icecream4U
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Icecream4U(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2015
sname00:
All these veterans blasting anyhow. I hail o. What was your score for the class eight test? Icecream4U
Scores were not shown then. I found myself in the Ruby class and i was like shocked In the end i began to cry
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2015
Icecream4U:
Scores were not shown then. I found myself in the Ruby class and i was like shocked In the end i began to cry

Why? Ruby is pretty cool, really good OOP
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Icecream4U(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ramos16:

Why? Ruby is pretty cool, really good OOP
yea, but the Ruby class assumes you already know a lot of things. Not designed for somebody with homestudy knowledge alone.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by cammyjr(m): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Olah what's good ? been awhile

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by olahwisdom(m): 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
cammyjr:
Olah what's good ? been awhile

Hey! Yea, it's been a while. I see U did really well in Ur test. Yet to take mine tho, hoping for the best.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Boasbabs(m): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Please is there a deadline for the Home Study test??

I got a mail yesterday about the Home study test and the Aptitude test.

P.s: I am for class XII.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by cammyjr(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
Boasbabs:
Please is there a deadline for the Home Study test??
I got a mail yesterday about the Home study test and the Aptitude test.
P.s: I am for class XII.

Yes the deadline is 16th. It's safe to take it before then. All the best
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by cammyjr(m): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
olahwisdom:

Hey! Yea, it's been a while. I see U did really well in Ur test. Yet to take mine tho, hoping for the best.

Success bro.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by okikesam: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hi guys, I just did my Home study test and it was awful. Not that I didn't know the answers, but the page was not responding. It also wasn't the fault of my network because every other thing was loading perfectly well. On about 5 different occasion after I chose an answer the smarterer dialog box remained non-responsive for about 3-5 mins, after which it will notify me that I ran out of time, although I got the answer right. I ended up scoring 553. I've complained to Andela but haven't gotten a reply yet. Any advice?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by swiftguy1: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
A little help here please. I can't submit my score. Had to redo the whole process from scratch, same thing. It just keeps showing the error message below

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by swiftguy1: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
cammyjr:
I just took the test and scored 794 . This is actually my fourth Andela Quest. smiley

Hoping for the best and wishing us all success .

Did you say fourth? Wow! So what were your scores for the other three times?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by stadora(f): 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
cammyjr:

Yes the deadline is 16th. It's safe to take it before then. All the best
do u min 16th of ds month or next month?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by swiftguy1: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
stadora:

do u min 16th of ds month or next month?
I applied by 3 pm today, 14th August 2015, and I received a mail stating that I had to take it by 12pm same day. Sent my complaint to apply@andela.co. Got a replied saying "You have till Wednesday, August 18th to take the test". 18th aint no Wednesday. Andela how far now? Still can't submit my result.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:56am On Aug 15, 2015
Is that 16th deadline before 16th or on-or-before 16th? I.e, can I do it on the 16th?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by elchroy: 6:13am On Aug 15, 2015
hi.

I just took my test. The HomeStudy test.

I tried to submit but its asking for the greenhouse email which i don't have.
I then tried to register with greenhouse but I don't have a company name or number of staff in my company.

I also received the Andela aptitude test.
Is it different from the HomeStudy test?

How do I submit this because the deadline is soon.

Thank You in advance anyone.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by elchroy: 6:15am On Aug 15, 2015
Obi1kenobi:
Is that 16th deadline before 16th or on-or-before 16th? I.e, can I do it on the 16th?

I think it is ON or BEFORE 16th. So do not fear or fret my friend. It is well and always will be well.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by joshkolade: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2015
swiftguy1:
A little help here please. I can't submit my score. Had to redo the whole process from scratch, same thing. It just keeps showing the error message below
To screengrab your result!!! You press the alt + prt sc... (that copy the whole screen)

Then you go to paint app... And paste the pic with ctrl + v.... Then You email the result to apply@andela.co

Subject: Nigeria Andela Class XII

Email: your name and the email you use in registration.
You can also submit by:
Exit your test

Click on the connect bottom and connect your account

And input the email you use in registration... Then click submit
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2015
elchroy:
hi.

I just took my test. The HomeStudy test.

I tried to submit but its asking for the greenhouse email which i don't have.
I then tried to register with greenhouse but I don't have a company name or number of staff in my company.

I also received the Andela aptitude test.
Is it different from the HomeStudy test?

How do I submit this because the deadline is soon.

Thank You in advance anyone.
Greenhouse email is the email you used when taking the plum test aka aptitude test. If you haven't taken that one then take it and then try and resubmit your score for the home study test.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by joshkolade: 8:55am On Aug 15, 2015
for those that couldn't submit the result! follow this steps!

To screengrab your result!!! You press the alt + prt sc... (that copy the whole screen)

Then you go to paint app... And paste the pic with ctrl + v.... Then You email the result to apply@andela.co

Subject: Nigeria Andela Class XII

Email: your name and the email you use in registration.
You can also submit by:
Exit your test

Click on the connect bottom and connect your account

And input the email you use in registration... Then click submit
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by checkmateman: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2015
try this. login to your email, then click on the test link, click submit,
if (smaterer disappear){
click on connect in step2;
after approval enter your email and thats it;
}
else if (smaterer remains){
this is if after click exit and smarterer remain;
click the X button on smarterer;
click on connect in step2;
after approval enter your email and thats it;
}
else{
contact andela asap;
}
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by yemicoal(m): 11:25am On Aug 15, 2015
just tried taking the test.. Im still seeing scores for my previous test on the smaterer dash board and no link to take the new one
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
elchroy:

I think it is ON or BEFORE 16th. So do not fear or fret my friend. It is well and always will be well.

Thank you. But I'll have to try it tonight just to be safe, even though I'm far from prepared and know little about programming.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
So, is the test format objectives, filling in gaps/completing solutions, theory projects or what? How long does it last?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by mayoadegbola(m): 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
yemicoal:
just tried taking the test.. Im still seeing scores for my previous test on the smaterer dash board and no link to take the new one

Same with me. Have you found any solution?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by swiftguy1: 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ichiato:

Greenhouse email is the email you used when taking the plum test aka aptitude test. If you haven't taken that one then take it and then try and resubmit your score for the home study test.

This makes a lot of sense. It should be the reason I got the message saying "not registered on greenhouse". Thanks.

Come to think of it, might be because I stated while applying that I had done the test before, so they assumed I was using the same email address.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.