Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

A Ramadan Message From David Cameron - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Ramadan Message From David Cameron (486 Views)

The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! / Message From Saudi Arabia / Message From Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Ramadan Message From David Cameron by tplacid: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
Dear all, I would recommend that you watch this message from David Cameron to all Muslims during this month. Whilst watching this video I must confess that I felt really touched and impressed that a Christian is acknowledging the efforts on Muslims, this can be heard when he said 'Muslims are the biggest donors in the UK'.

A time will come when we will truly understand each other irrespective of tribe,race,religion or culture. We all come from God and we all are sons and daughters of Adam and Eve. Enjoy the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwiKLxPeti4

May Allah(SWT) purify the heart of David Cameron and draw him to Islam.....Amin

(1) (Reply)

Let's Pray / Is This A Bad Omen. For Couples?..pls Comment / Who Is The Driver Of Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.