Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,743 members, 7,837,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

How The World Cup Results Have Been Favouring Me! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How The World Cup Results Have Been Favouring Me! (428 Views)

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup On June 11 At 8:30am / Super Eagles Defenders Present Performance And World Cup Qualifier / Amodu Will Go To World Cup- NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The World Cup Results Have Been Favouring Me! by Valfrankie(m): 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
How I 'd always wanted the world cup to progress since the knockout stages!

1. BRAZIL! I 'd always prayed n hoped Any country would help me take Brazil out of that game. I couldn't stand the thought of them hosting n lifting the trophy when no be only them waka come. Well somehow, they managed to make it to the Semi final to my chagrin, where they were terribly gang raped n massacred by Germany (Happy me)!

2. FRANCE: My only grudge against them is their guts in taking Nigeria out of the game. I wasted my hard-earned #30 to a viewing centre watching them crash out my country. What a Bullshit! Anyway, Tnx to Argentina for taking the revenge on my enemiescheesycheesycheesy.

3. Bosnia? Taa!!! They didn't even smell the round of 16, so make I no waste time talking about them!tonguetongue

4.GHANA! Damn! If they had made it to this stage. Nigeria for enter one chance. We for no hear word for them again. I'm all for Africa, thats why I rooted for Algeria!

Now, I want Holland to defeat Argentina today. ( It doesn't necessarily 've to be another rape. Just a well planned n carefully executed murder of the Argentines) you get what I mean? Yeah Holland should revenge against MESSI for taking the shine off MUSA n stealing his star in their last group match!

Argentina n Brazil might as well go kill each other on the pitch fighting for 3rd place for all I care!!! Holland shouldn't stop yet, they should sail gloriously n trample on GERMANY at the finals. Yeah! I want Holland to clinch the trophy!!! You know why? #WHO HAS DRUNK HOLLAND MADE PEAK MILK RECENTLY? Shey you loved the taste? YES! HOLLAND MADE MILK TOO DEY MAKE BRAIN! I don't want them to stop producing, they fit take am protest if they lose!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Commonwealth Games 2014 Begins Today And Team Nigeria Still Awaits Sporting Kits / Glo Renews Sponsorship Of Live Broadcast Of EPL Matches / What Happen I Todays ODI ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.