Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety (41846 Views)

Heinz Tomato Hybrid Seeds available for sale. / TME 419 Cassava Stems Available from the most trusted supplier on nairaland / Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by shotuns: 6:16am On Mar 06, 2017
Please, I would like the eBook too. Thanks brother.
successqian@live.com

soladel:

There is no cassava varieties that are not good for garri, we have a lot of varieties in iita, I have a book on that, close to 59 different improved varieties released for farmers, I can send anybody the book free of charge if you are interested. According to jethro, when you want to cultivate cassava, plant to the specification of the target processor. Regards.
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by bestopportunity: 12:40am On Mar 09, 2017
Hello,
Please i need the eBook
bestheirs@gmail.com
Thabks
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by abimboladayo(m): 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
Pls send me the book ...
Abimboladayo@gmail.com
soladel:

There is no cassava varieties that are not good for garri, we have a lot of varieties in iita, I have a book on that, close to 59 different improved varieties released for farmers, I can send anybody the book free of charge if you are interested. According to jethro, when you want to cultivate cassava, plant to the specification of the target processor. Regards.
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by kavetal: 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
can you send the eBook to sir, will be very grateful dayyinka@gmail.com
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by FarmManagers: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
Please if you don't mind, I will to have the book. My email is farmmanagers2012@gmail.com
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by Begorra1: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
soladel:

Abeg soladel.I'm a new farmer ,pls send me the book on variety on. cassava . solomon.shehubegorra@gmail.com or solomon.shehu@ymail.com, I'll appreciate much thank you in advance.
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by Begorra1: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
pls send me the ebook on cassava, I'm a new farmer and I'll appreciate much.you can send it to any of my mail.thank you in advance... Solomon.shehu@ymail.com or solomon.shehubegorra@gmail.com
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by abimboladayo(m): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2017
Please which one is the best for garri among cassava 419 and 504?
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by kenKenny: 4:05am On Mar 23, 2017
please send me the book. my email is kennykreations.com@gmail.com
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by dmz1: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2017
hello oga @ soladel I need the e book too email okeze3m2003@yahoo.com.au
thanks in advance
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by TONY56: 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
soladel:

Can you pls send me the ebook? My email: tugbiyeley_not@yahoo.com
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by funstufz: 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Maybe we all should stop requesting for the e-book as there seem to be no testimony of the receipt of the said e-book up till now....

I stand to be corrected though....

I rise.....
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by samsam5: 6:28am On Apr 02, 2017
funstufz:
Maybe we all should stop requesting for the e-book as there seem to be no testimony of the receipt of the said e-book up till now....

I stand to be corrected though....

I rise.....

Nigerians!!! We are 2much. If a price tag is placed on that book, the case would have been different. I think our taste for free things is fantastic.
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by funstufz: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
Everybody want a relieve considering the present situation of the country.

If you intend to sell it, make your intentions known and if its free, then don't delay in sending it, it would help ur esteem...

And to those who receive the books, kindly acknowledged here also....

I rise...
samsam5:

Nigerians!!! We are 2much. If a price tag is placed on that book, the case would have been different. I think our taste for free things is fantastic.

1 Like

Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by LANDOS4RE4: 5:28pm On May 05, 2017
jethro2:
The sellers of Vegetables like Tomato, Ata rodo, Tatase, Sombo usually buys from the popular mile 12 market in Lagos. Most of their location are far from the market.
The women will gladly buy from other source that will reduce the cost of transportation and at a better price.
We need individuals that will get in touch with the Vegetable sellers in their environment.
Lets say you discuss with 50 pepper sellers that each buys 3 small basket of tomatoes.
The total need for the group will be 150 basket.
We will supply the 150 basket to your doorstep on the agreed day
The women each come with their basket pick since they have been informed.
We pay you 10% of the transaction on each basket.
Lets assume a basket is sold for N1000. 10% of 1000 gives 100.
For 150 basket your commission will be 15000
One can start with N100 basket.

We supply as you demand.
Be your own boss.
Lets create job

Be your own boss.
please supply to my location in osogbo.
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by LANDOS4RE4: 5:32pm On May 05, 2017
soladel:

Please i need the book in my mail Lardo4u@gmail.com, Lardo4christ@gmail.com.
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by Olaimam2(m): 10:19pm On May 12, 2017
not all cassava is good for making garri ,most cassava that have higher content of starch like TMe419 may not be suitable for garri making because of high starch content.but if you want to use 419 for garri you will need to harvest it during raining season ,because most of its starch would have been concentrated at the leaves and for forming growing branches,. it if you harvested it for garrison during dry season as root crop ,at dry season its starch would have been concentrated at the root so the decision is now yours. have a plat puporse or target for u cassava ,so doing you will be able to determine varities to plant or wen to havest nu plant and harvest your cassava for
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by jorgzy(m): 7:06pm On May 22, 2017
pls where can I find good TME-419 cassava... I need about 10000 metric tonnes.
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by celeiyke1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
world1:
Please send the ebook to wabi@gmail.com
Pls can you send me the book, I'm having issues deciding on which variety of cassava to go for. Thanks cuduije@yahoo.com
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by murshid09(m): 5:35am On Jun 04, 2017
jethro2:
i wiill call
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by fison(m): 7:26am On Jun 04, 2017
The sellers of Vegetables like Tomato, Ata rodo, Tatase, Sombo usually buys from the popular mile 12 market in Lagos. Most of their location are far from the market.
The women will gladly buy from other source that will reduce the cost of transportation and at a better price.
We need individuals that will get in touch with the Vegetable sellers in their environment.
Lets say you discuss with 50 pepper sellers that each buys 3 small basket of tomatoes.
The total need for the group will be 150 basket.
We will supply the 150 basket to your doorstep on the agreed day
The women each come with their basket pick since they have been informed.
We pay you 10% of the transaction on each basket.
Lets assume a basket is sold for N1000. 10% of 1000 gives 100.
For 150 basket your commission will be 15000
One can start with N100 basket.

We supply as you demand.
Be your own boss.
Lets create job

Be your own boss.

Thanks for this Jethro, am very much interested. How does it go? Primatose@airtelng.blackberry.com
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by Idemujoseph: 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
Please what variety of cassava is called "Give me chance"
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by kupowolex: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
Old send me e-book kuponiyiadewole@yahoo.com
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by uzedigo(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by khayleb(m): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2017
Kindly send me the cassava variety ebook to calebadeoga@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by fatsonm: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
soladel:

Am interested in the e- book, fatolamuyiwa@yahoo.com
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by Teagirl(f): 5:07am On Jun 24, 2017
ashboy:
how do i get this improve seedling in suleja .08091916405
I supply TME 419 in large quantity.

1 Like

Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by Biglittle01: 8:44am On Jul 02, 2017
soladel:

please in the name of God, soladel or anyone thst has the e-book should please send it to me via email : dareedyone@gmail.com
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by Ken4agent(m): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
jethro2:

Every varieties of cassava is good for gari, starch,cassava chips or whatever purpose one you might want to utilise it for. However, each product have a prefered species baaed on yields and some other parameters

You have said it all

If you want to get garri out of TME419 cassava tubers, the garri processor know what to do to reduce the starch content........Beside fufu is of great value when prepared from tubers with high starch content

kenfarm is still in the Biz of selling TME419 cassava stem....make hast .... check my signature for our customer care contact
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by GreenAcres(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
soladel:

May I request for the ebook? Thanks. my mail is greenacres1978@gmail.com
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by Tantolu: 1:27am On Aug 23, 2017
Nice post,Op pls what is d advantage of TME 0581 over TME 419 and or vice versa,pls am a learner.Thank you.
Re: Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety by organiza(m): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2017
Very good post...weldone madam!
jethro2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. / Man Harvests 30kg Cassava In Ohaji Imo State / My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.