Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,527 members, 7,770,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:35 AM

A Slum Mechanic In Lagos Trains And Mentors 3 Uk Teens For Bbc Reality Tv Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Slum Mechanic In Lagos Trains And Mentors 3 Uk Teens For Bbc Reality Tv Show (925 Views)

BBC To Launch Broadcasting Services In Yoruba And Pidgin / Are Reality TV Shows/Competitions Of Any Benefit To Us? / Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Slum Mechanic In Lagos Trains And Mentors 3 Uk Teens For Bbc Reality Tv Show by Ntnews: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
The UK's BBC3 has a new reality TV show titled Slum Survivors, which features young jobseekers who can't find work in the UK, and then the show gets them apprenticeships abroad.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-DCWo-k8kW9I/U7wYTZ2I6_I/AAAAAAAA0CI/wrPRm8ASeC4/s1600/Slum-Survivors-July-2014-3.jpg[/img]

The series kicks off in Lagos, which according to the BBC is a city obsessed with cars, and so the episode set in Lagos features British teens who want to be mechanics.

See photos of the reality show participants below as they fetch water, eat local delicacies, and do the local punishment, 'pick pin'.

There's also a video trailer of the complete series.

Read more - http://www.stobmedia.com/a-slum-mechanic-in-lagos-trains-and-mentors-3-uk-teens-for-bbc-reality-tv-show-see-photos-here/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Premiere Of Sharon Stone's "Femme" On Friday November 21 At 5th EKOIFF / Meet Wisdom Linus ,nigeria's Upcoming Nollywood Actor . / Why Do All Yoruba Films Almost Always Have The Same Soundtrack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.