Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again (1682 Views)

Rivers PDP Issues Warning To Dakuku Peterside / Counter Terrorism: Nigeria Military Issues Red Alert On Fake National Id Cards / APC Issues Warning To Mimiko, Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again by PhockPhockMan: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) says it has woken up from it's slumber, determined to unseat the Labor Party (LP) in Ondo State. Ayodele Fayose, the governor-elect of Ekiti State, made the assertion at a victory rally organized for him in Akure, the Ondo State capital, by the state chapter of the PDP. Mr. Fayose stated that both the Labor Party and the All Progressive Congress (APC) should brace to receive red cards come the 2016 governorship election in Ondo.He disclosed that the PDP in OndoState, which had suffered from lack of internal democracy, was now formidable and ready to win all elections in the state.The Ekiti State governor elect said the era of imposition of candidates by the PDP was now in the past, adding that his party was fully prepared for the 2015 general elections.“When popular candidates emerge through primary elections,the party [will be] sure of victory at the general polls,” Mr. Fayose said.He also said he was optimistic that the PDP would emerge victorious in the coming August 9, 2014 governorship election in Osun State. He warned the APC to desist from propaganda on the pages of national newspapers. Mr. Fayose said that part of the strategy for wresting power from the incumbent Labor Party government in Ondo State was to continually hold rallies in the various local governments.“We will be holding rallies every time and I am ready to work for Ondo State to unseat the present Labor Party government. We will strengthen the party,” he said.He added: “Though I am not in a leadership tussle with anyone in the southwest, my mission is to claim the region back to the PDP and I will make myself available in all rallies of the party.”Speaking at the event, Olusola Oke, the PDP’s governorship candidate in the last general election in Ondo State, said the party was ready to unseat the Labor Party government. Mr. Oke said the era of “prostitution politics” embarked upon by Governor Olusegun Mimiko would not be tolerated anymore, adding that the ship of the LP was already sinking.“Light has come back to Ondo State, and PDP is ready to reclaim its mandate from this political prostitution.“The era where someone will be claiming [to be a] Peoples Democratic Party member in Abuja and be destroying the partyin Ondo is over,” he said.Olaiya Oni, a former state chairman of the Labor Party who has now joined the PDP, urged party supporters to join hands in condemning Mr. Mimiko’s tyrannical government.Mr. Oni described the Labor Party as a failure, adding that many of the party’s policies were unfavorable to the common man. He accused the Mimiko administration of overtaxing the people of the state.Speaking also, the PDP state chairman, Ebenezer Alabi, said the days of the Labor Party government in Ondo were numbered. Mr. Alabi added that the wind of change would soon blow across the southwest states of the country, adding that the PDP was ready to regain its lost glory from the opposition parties.“We are full of hope and expectations that the Fayose antidote that neutralized the APC poison in Ekiti will guarantee the PDP success in Osun State come August 9, 2014, victory in Ogun, Oyo and Lagos on the 28th of February 2015, as well as delivered in Ondo in 2016,” he said.The rally was attended by many prominent PDP figures, including the chairman of the southwest PDP mobilization committee, Buruji Kashamu. Hundreds of Labor Party membersin the state declared their defection to the PDP fold.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/07/pdp-issues-red-card-mimiko-promises-rule-south-west/
Re: PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again by Firefire(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
I beg Fayose leave Mimiko for now and let us capture Osun, Ogun, Oyo & Lagos before coming back to him.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again by cyril83(m): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
Gullible citizens of Ekiti had successfully buried their glory by voting for a rogue who so much believes in talking than working.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again by oduastates: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
Until the ekitis rectify this monumental blunder and the adoption of Amala politic, No omoluabi will take them seriously.ever again.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again by Tobbie9(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
This guy is a classic braggart, nothing about him as changed
Re: PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again by PhockPhockMan: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
oduastates: Until the ekitis rectify this monumental blunder and the adoption of Amala politic, No omoluabi will take them seriously.ever again.

Please face topic, this is not crying and mourning thread for disappointed, embarrassed, humiliated and confused APC e- goats. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again by PhockPhockMan: 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
cyril83: Gullible citizens of Ekiti had successfully buried their glory by voting for a rogue who so much believes in talking than working.
Please face topic, this is not crying and mourning thread for disappointed, embarrassed, humiliated and confused APC e-goats. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again by DeLaRue: 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
I haven't recovered from the Ekiti election results yet!

I no longer believe the concept of Omoluabi resonates with hungry electorate.

PDP will probably win the next governorship elections in Ondo State. Mimiko/Labour party is finished.

APC needs a lot of money and a popular local candidate to win in the state. Akeredolu can context 10 times, he will not win, as he's simply not a politician. He's in the Fayemi mould.

1 Like

Re: PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again by Ayorh4you(m): 1:29am On Jul 10, 2014
They picked Akanni up one morning
Beat him soft like clay
And stuffed him down the belly
Of a waiting jeep.
What business of mine is it
So long they don't take the yam
From my savouring mouth?
They came one night
Booted the whole house awake
And dragged Danladi out,
Then off to a lengthy absence.
From my savouring mouth?
Chinwe went to work one day
Only to find her job was gone:
No query, no warning, no probe -
Just one neat sack for a stainless record.
From my savouring mouth?
And then one evening
As I sat down to eat my yam
A knock on the door froze my hungry hand.
The jeep was waiting on my bewildered lawn
Waiting, waiting in its usual silence.
Re: PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again by PhockPhockMan: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
DeLaRue:

PDP will probably win the next governorship elections in Ondo State. Mimiko/Labour party is finished.

APC needs a lot of money and a popular local candidate to win in the state. Akeredolu can context 10 times, he will not win, as he's simply not a politician. He's in the Fayemi mould.

Re: PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again by 7lives: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ayorh4you: They picked Akanni up one morning
Beat him soft like clay
And stuffed him down the belly
Of a waiting jeep.
From my savouring mouth?
They came one night
Booted the whole house awake
And dragged Danladi out,
Then off to a lengthy absence.
From my savouring mouth?
Chinwe went to work one day
Only to find her job was gone:
No query, no warning, no probe -
Just one neat sack for a stainless record.
From my savouring mouth?
And then one evening
As I sat down to eat my yam
A knock on the door froze my hungry hand.
The jeep was waiting on my bewildered lawn
Waiting, waiting in its usual silence.

Evil will only flourish were good people remained silent or should I say unconcerned. Mokan mokan loye kan, oye to kan ara Iwo nbo wa kan ara Ede.
Re: PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again by emiye(m): 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
Surely Labour party can not come back in 2016 in Ondo state, barring any unforeseen circumstances.
Re: PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
Firefire: I beg Fayose leave Mimiko for now and let us capture Osun, Ogun, Oyo & Lagos before coming back to him.
ogun state is seriously out of ur reach my boy. Not this tenure.
Oyo, maybe...
Lagos, maybe...

But Ogun, I sorry
Re: PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
DeLaRue:

u dnt do politics with money in the Yoruba land...just field the right man, and u'll be surprised of a landslide victory even if the party is NCP...
Re: PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again by mogentle(m): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
The Ekitis caused this.
Re: PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again by emiye(m): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
DeLaRue:

Yes, Akeredolu is not a typical politician.
Re: PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again by emiye(m): 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: u dnt do politics with money in the Yoruba land...just field the right man, and u'll be surprised of a landslide victory even if the party is NCP...
Who is a right man?

The definition of a right man is largely subjective.
Re: PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again by Ayorh4you(m): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
7lives:

Evil will only flourish were good people remained silent or should I say unconcerned. Mokan mokan loye kan, oye to kan ara Iwo nbo wa kan ara Ede.

beeni ooo
Re: PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again by Firefire(m): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: ogun state is seriously out of ur reach my boy. Not this tenure.
Oyo, maybe...
Lagos, maybe...

But Ogun, I sorry

Oga We shall see

1 Like

Re: PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again by Ayorh4you(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2014
7lives:

Re: PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again by PhockPhockMan: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2014
emiye: Surely Labour party can not come back in 2016 in Ondo state, barring any unforeseen circumstances.
The honeymoon is over.
Re: PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again by PhockPhockMan: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2014
cyril83: Gullible citizens of Ekiti had successfully buried their glory by voting for a rogue who so much believes in talking than working.
Do you have evidence?

(1) (Reply)

The Day Military Dealt Blow On Insurgents In Konduga / Top 10 Most Luxurious Perks Of The Presidential First Family Of America / Aliero Decamps To APC, Wins Senate Ticket Few Hours After Decamp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.