Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) (20641 Views)

4 Year Old Accidentally Kills 11 Month-old Baby In Abuja / Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook / WOW!!! What A Babysitter Did To A 11 Month Baby- Recodered By Nanny Cam!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Bigsteveg(m): 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
There are mothers and there are murders, i couldn't help but thank God for the kind of mother he gave me.
A sick, demented, New York woman has been arrested and charged with second degree murder after police authorities say she smothered her 11-month-old son,pictured above, before posting pictures of his dead body on Facebook.
Nicole “Nikki” Kelly uploaded an image of 11-month-old Kiam Felix Jr. lying in a white suit and tie with the caption “RIP Tinkabutt,” alongside a picture of his body in a hospital bed. She also posted a rambling Facebook screed in which she admitted she failed to “protect” the boy. Kelly wrote:
“Missing my baby boy so much wish there was some way I could bring him back to life. I feel horrible knowing he passed away. Am his Mother, I was supposed to protect him. I
know his spirit will always be around me . . .”However, what Kelly didn’t say was that, according to officials, she had killed the boy on Sunday by putting a sheet over his face as she tucked him into bed. Kelly watched the tot struggle to breathe before callously leaving him alone to die. When she came back a half-hour later, she found him blue and unresponsive, said Queens DA Richard Brown.
When the boy’s father, Kiam ­Felix Sr., arrived at the family’s Elmhurst home several hours later, he rushed the boy to Elmhurst Hospital. Brown said that Kelly, when cops asked why she did it, allegedly said, “I reached my breaking point, I didn’t want him anymore.”

1 Like

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
What is it with all these people today sharing their lives and life tragedies with the public? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by corisande: 1:11am On Jul 10, 2014
embarassed
The last sentence is shocking!

17 Likes

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by BRAV0O(m): 5:20am On Jul 10, 2014
Pathetic!
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Smone(m): 5:22am On Jul 10, 2014
Na wa o. story for the gods
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Smartsyn(m): 5:22am On Jul 10, 2014
Breaking point!!

Lawd have mercy

1 Like

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by walexGodson(m): 5:25am On Jul 10, 2014
So terrible,may his soul RIP
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Soskid(m): 5:26am On Jul 10, 2014
D
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Paradise163(f): 5:30am On Jul 10, 2014
Ife na emekwa o. God thank you for my mum. If something happen to scratch my skin, she go cry pass

1 Like

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Richiy(f): 5:31am On Jul 10, 2014
Jeez...such cute kid...Rip.

4 Likes

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by dejust(m): 5:31am On Jul 10, 2014
We owe God a lot of explAnations. What. A wicked mother. RIP to the baby.

1 Like

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Peculiarlove: 5:31am On Jul 10, 2014
Oh my God. See the cute boy! God is indeed patient and merciful. If he's like we human being... He would have destroyed the whole world because human beings are damn too callous.

17 Likes

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by MarilynNash(f): 5:32am On Jul 10, 2014
New York you say? I'm not surprised. The painful and shocking part is, she had the heart to watch her son struggle to breathe, what a monster, and there are women praying and hoping to have children.
End. Time. Things.

11 Likes

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by adanduka: 5:33am On Jul 10, 2014
Please, if you don't want a child, bring the child to me. Don't kill a human being.
Can't believe my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Atk1nson(m): 5:33am On Jul 10, 2014
I love my mum
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 10, 2014
“I reached my breaking point, I didn’t want him anymore.”...What a statement! If you had reached your breaking point and didn't want the child anymore, then you should have suffocated yourself and left the poor child alone...Well am not surprised, na End Time Things(ETT).

12 Likes

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by browncool(m): 5:47am On Jul 10, 2014
Words are not just enough to show my anger for this wicked soul

2 Likes

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by johnstar(m): 5:47am On Jul 10, 2014
ShitT happens
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Horo(m): 5:48am On Jul 10, 2014
End time things
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Medunah: 5:59am On Jul 10, 2014
aaaw, see fine boy, this woman is sick￴.

Btw, whose mom isnt the best??
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Mescopaul(m): 6:06am On Jul 10, 2014
Let the cops show her were she belongs to - Goal, for life.
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by horllami07(f): 6:10am On Jul 10, 2014
I can't bliv y someone could carry a pregnancy for 9months,bear the pain during labour and even took care of the baby to dat stage, only to open her mouth and say she doesn't want the baby anymore, she must b totally CRAZY!

Dear God,thank U for giving me a wonderful mother...Ama kip loving u mum!

2 Likes

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by pendusky(m): 6:11am On Jul 10, 2014
It is sardonic and lugubrious! now mehn needs psychological test on girls before marrying them!

1 Like

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Kenneth205(m): 6:14am On Jul 10, 2014
Haba!! Wicked!! #Greatken
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by safarigirl(f): 6:17am On Jul 10, 2014
And people were cursing out the other woman that dropped her baby at someone's doorstep. Isn't that better than smothering your own child?

Where's that fellow that said no one can love you more than your biological mother? No be to carry belle be the thing, being a mother is more than just being the vessel

13 Likes

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by sugaarbear(m): 6:19am On Jul 10, 2014
facebook facebook facebook...................she just wasted that little baby....
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by LMAyedun(m): 6:21am On Jul 10, 2014
So sad!!
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by angela98(f): 6:22am On Jul 10, 2014
This is the kind of stories you finished reading, and just want to go back home to hug and kiss your mum...God when will planet Mars be ready? I want to relocate there. This planet have become badly polluted. sad

3 Likes

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 10, 2014
Don't like commenting on issues like dis.
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Billygee2u: 6:34am On Jul 10, 2014
I DO NOT HATE PEOPLE,but,I do not like the living style of AMERICANS.drugs is finishing them。

1 Like

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by dridowu: 6:36am On Jul 10, 2014
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband / My Cousin "Disowned" Her Son. / Inter-tribal Marriages,....... How Did It Turn Out For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.