Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) (20639 Views)

4 Year Old Accidentally Kills 11 Month-old Baby In Abuja / Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook / WOW!!! What A Babysitter Did To A 11 Month Baby- Recodered By Nanny Cam!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2014
no wonder that girl never reach to be mother yet...and maybe that girl don wako
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by matogunjobi: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2014
let me guess... Satan is involved right?! grin grin grin
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by neyoblaize: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2014
The last sentence shocked me saying i don't want the baby anymore. Again am not suprise cos the world has ended many things happen, in the bible it says when the world would end another world be created and scienctist just discovered seven new world which was created 800 years ago. And the work of the elite is to reduce the population of people living in the world.
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Missmossy(f): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
Holy heavens! Thats so wicked of her. Such an innocent baby.

1 Like

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by daveP(m): 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
While another woman somewhere else around the world is praying hard,visiting prophets,wizards,etc just to get a child.

1 Like

Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by daryoor(m): 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
a lot of people are tickin time bombs, na mental problem no be drugs cause she sober now and she aint shocked she did it.
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by bvibesblogger: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
I'm looking to hire a blogger who can do general news....

He/She must be able to use Wordpress and churn out at least 15 posts daily..

You interested? Call 08069724513 BBM: 2A798DE1
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hmm!!! Wicked mother!!
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Bigsteveg(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
bvibesblogger: I'm looking to hire a blogger who can do general news....

He/She must be able to use Wordpress and churn out at least 15 posts daily..

You interested? Call 08069724513 BBM: 2A798DE1

Where are u based, and whats the package?
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Kenneth205(m): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
Mescopaul: First meeting on NL. Greetings sir!
wlcm
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by donclark(m): 12:17am On Jul 11, 2014
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by mgbeketoto: 12:37am On Jul 11, 2014
Is this the first time?
It won't be the last ke!
Abortions can happen before or after BIRTH! cheesy

All na ABORTION ABI?
I am really immune to these kinds of stories.
They happen every split second. . .AND WILL KEEP HAPPENING!
Nothing we can do about it. kiss

I wish more MEN AND WOMEN would KILL their own kids instead of those of others!
A MOST HONORABLE THING TO DO! kiss
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by baltimora(f): 4:48am On Jul 11, 2014
My God, this is horrible.
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2014
It's a sign of mental illness
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 16, 2014
Babies will always be in heaven,you dont actually deserve to be a mother,but God had it in His plans to make you one,so you dnt accuse Him of not giving you,but you destroy your joy,your hope of tomoro,so dnt even think you can escape hellfire.
Bigsteveg: There are mothers and there are murders, i couldn't help but thank God for the kind of mother he gave me.
A sick, demented, New York woman has been arrested and charged with second degree murder after police authorities say she smothered her 11-month-old son,pictured above, before posting pictures of his dead body on Facebook.
Nicole “Nikki” Kelly uploaded an image of 11-month-old Kiam Felix Jr. lying in a white suit and tie with the caption “RIP Tinkabutt,” alongside a picture of his body in a hospital bed. She also posted a rambling Facebook screed in which she admitted she failed to “protect” the boy. Kelly wrote:
“Missing my baby boy so much wish there was some way I could bring him back to life. I feel horrible knowing he passed away. Am his Mother, I was supposed to protect him. I
know his spirit will always be around me . . .”However, what Kelly didn’t say was that, according to officials, she had killed the boy on Sunday by putting a sheet over his face as she tucked him into bed. Kelly watched the tot struggle to breathe before callously leaving him alone to die. When she came back a half-hour later, she found him blue and unresponsive, said Queens DA Richard Brown.
When the boy’s father, Kiam ­Felix Sr., arrived at the family’s Elmhurst home several hours later, he rushed the boy to Elmhurst Hospital. Brown said that Kelly, when cops asked why she did it, allegedly said, “I reached my breaking point, I didn’t want him anymore.”
Re: Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) by tchigofigo(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2014
u r in d U.S i guess, u dnt nid a visa to cm 2 naija.,or a card to get admitted in yaba left..we av capable 'flogs-men' with gud 'ikpa mimo' to flog out those 'gidi gan' demons 4m ur wretched body...wicked thing..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Cousin "Disowned" Her Son. / Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine / What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.