Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 (128833 Views)

Brazil Vs Netherlands: World Cup 3rd Place (0 - 3) On 12th July 2014 / Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 / Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by publicenemy(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2014
Sanchez01:

I saw these and I was disappointed. You are expected to act calmly; I believe you are a lady and your posts were uncalled for. It's disturbing when things as these come from a lady, be it on a faceless forum or not. smiley

Bro, I understand the hurt but responding harshly is not gentlemanly in any way. Let it slide, biko grin

Thanks bro... Just tire for the babe o..this early morning...if her boyfrend beat her last night na my body she go come put all her fustration this morning?

I commented on a post she begin curse me,no be forum be this again?

Thanks bro..its just that felt bad having to recieve such insult from someone i didnt even quote or know.if she is obsessed with messi she can get a visa and travel to barcelona to meet him not vent her fustration at an innocent nairalander.
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Switpal(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2014
Sanchez01:

I saw these and I was disappointed. You are expected to act calmly; I believe you are a lady and your posts were uncalled for. It's disturbing when things as these come from a lady, be it on a faceless forum or not. smiley

Bro, I understand the hurt but responding harshly is not gentlemanly in any way. Let it slide, biko grin
Tanks! U re right.

2 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by MAYOWAAK: 9:31am On Jul 10, 2014
It is Pope Francis vs Emeritus Pope Benedict final.

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Sanchez01: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2014
Switpal: D more u keep hating Messi.... D more d hrt attack. It seems u learnt nothin yesterday. Wht was Germany score against Ghana? Is Ghana better than Argentina? Dats football 4 u.... U dn't always win - even Barca knew dis.
I understand your love for Messi but DO NOT make the gravest mistake of comparing the Germans to the Germans that played with the Ghanians. Germany has the best team in the tournament; each of their players are deadly single-handedly and their compact style of play with tear the Argentines apart. We all saw what happened in 2010 when they met. The Germans know how to cause the world to doubt a team or a manager. Argentina's defeat at the hand of the Germans made people believe that Maradona is not good as a manager. I'm only praying that Sabella is made to believe that he is not all that good and that Germany has the antidote to Messi's madness grin

3 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Sanchez01: 9:33am On Jul 10, 2014
Switpal: Tanks! U re right.
grin grin grin
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Sanchez01: 9:34am On Jul 10, 2014
Switpal: Tanks! U re right.

grin grin
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Sanchez01: 9:37am On Jul 10, 2014
publicenemy:

Thanks bro... Just tire for the babe o..this early morning...if her boyfrend beat her last night na my body she go come put all her fustration this morning?

I commented on a post she begin curse me,no be forum be this again?

Thanks bro..its just that felt bad having to recieve such insult from someone i didnt even quote or know.if she is obsessed with messi she can get a visa and travel to barcelona to meet him not vent her fustration at an innocent nairalander.
Messi is her BF ooo... grin grin grin It's understandable if she acts on his behalf. Messi didn't beat her even grin grin grin. Thanks bro cheesy
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by hobermener: 9:53am On Jul 10, 2014
What's the hype about this overrated argentine all about. He's Been in barcelona all his life, he has no idea what life outside barca is like. Ronaldo has seen it all in england and in spain. He thrives everywhere he finds himself, and that's one hallmark of an exceptional player. Messi was favoured by barca @ the 2010 ballon dior saga and this time messi should be an "all time great" simply because he's on the verge of lifting his first and possibly only world cup(that's if they narrowly excape the german machines). Pele has over a thousand goals and messi is still struggling to reach the 500 goal mark, yet messi should be an all time great, how ridiculous!!! Ronaldo put up a less than stellar performance simply because he has injury problems, and that doesn't make messi any better than him. Scoring against inexperienced and weak teams like iran bosnia and nija, and unconvincingly making it to the finals should not make messi an 'ALL TIME GREAT' should he lift the trophy or not. Gbam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Sanchez01: 9:57am On Jul 10, 2014
hobermener: What's the hype about this overrated argentine all about. He's Been in barcelona all his life, he has no idea what life outside barca is like. Ronaldo has seen it all in england and in spain. He thrives everywhere he finds himself, and that's one hallmark of an exceptional player. Messi was favoured by barca @ the 2010 ballon dior saga and this time messi should be an "all time great" simply because he's on the verge of lifting his first and possibly only world cup(that's if they narrowly excape the german machines). Pele has over a thousand goals and messi is still struggling to reach the 500 goal mark, yet messi should be an all time great, how ridiculous!!! Ronaldo put up a less than stellar performance simply because he has injury problems, and that doesn't make messi any better than him. Scoring against inexperienced and weak teams like iran bosnia and nija, and unconvincingly making it to the finals should not make messi an 'ALL TIME GREAT' should he lift the trophy or not. Gbam!!!
Best so far! Honestly, you spoke my mind cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by kingingkinging: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2014
hobermener: What's the hype about this overrated argentine all about. He's Been in barcelona all his life, he has no idea what life outside barca is like. Ronaldo has seen it all in england and in spain. He thrives everywhere he finds himself, and that's one hallmark of an exceptional player. Messi was favoured by barca @ the 2010 ballon dior saga and this time messi should be an "all time great" simply because he's on the verge of lifting his first and possibly only world cup(that's if they narrowly excape the german machines). Pele has over a thousand goals and messi is still struggling to reach the 500 goal mark, yet messi should be an all time great, how ridiculous!!! Ronaldo put up a less than stellar performance simply because he has injury problems, and that doesn't make messi any better than him. Scoring against inexperienced and weak teams like iran bosnia and nija, and unconvincingly making it to the finals should not make messi an 'ALL TIME GREAT' should he lift the trophy or not. Gbam!!!

There you go again.

It baffles me how you people will see the truth and prefer falsehood over it. By all standards, everyone that watches Messi with a plain and unbiased mind knows that he is better than Ronaldo- Dribbling, passing, footwork, etc. Save for Ronaldo's height that enables him in nodding may be Eminike would have even be better than him,lol. Messi has won under 20 world cup with Argentina and Olympics Gold with Argentina even before his revelation in Barcelona, Pls what is your Ronaldo's record in those two categories and other areas. Ronaldo that plays what we used to call 'on the run' in primary school. Kick and follow football- no skill, no reflex, no manoeuvrings, just shots.

Before now, most of Messi's critics have always be asking when he will help his country to world cup finals, now he is there and your excuse is even if he lifts the trophy on Sunday he wont be the 'All time great' what else do you want from him? 4 consecutive Ballon D'or, you said it was manipulated,3 champions' league trophies and 7 Semi finals in a row. Please what will you call the last Ballon D'or that was extended for 2 weeks to favour C. Ronaldo?

WHo God has blessed, no man can curse. Pls leave our jewel- Messi.

9 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Missy89(f): 10:16am On Jul 10, 2014
Brazil and Italy waited for 24 yeas to win their 4TH titles.

Brazil 1970 -1994
Italy - 1982 - 2006
Germany 1990 - 2014

History!

5 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by topsco(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2014
BRAZIL vs GERMANY
The commentator must be a comedian...
He kept dropping hilarious and wicked
comments through out the entire match....just a few,
add yours.
1..I have never seen a goal less celebrated in my life.
2. The Brazilians can't wait to return to the dressing room which will be their sanctuary for now.
3. This is the kind of score line that can make grey hair turn white.
4. Brazil used up all its energy singing the national anthem.
5."Brazil's goal makes the scoreline more astonishing".
6."Dante has just collected a yellow card to complete his day".
7."The referee is considering not giving any extra time, to save Brazil from further humiliation".
8."I can't remember the last time the Brazilians had a shot on target"(he said that in the first half).
9. 20mins into the 2nd half, he said "Brazil has not conceded a world cup goal since 39mins ago".
10."Germany are getting goals and the Brazilians are getting confused.

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by hobermener: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2014
kingingkinging:

There you go again.

It baffles me how you people will see the truth and prefer falsehood over it. By all standards, everyone that watches Messi with a plain and unbiased mind knows that he is better than Ronaldo- Dribbling, passing, footwork, etc. Save for Ronaldo's height that enables him in nodding may be Eminike would have even be better than him,lol. Messi has won under 20 world cup with Argentina and Olympics Gold with Argentina even before his revelation in Barcelona, Pls what is your Ronaldo's record in those two categories and other areas. Ronaldo that plays what we used to call 'on the run' in primary school. Kick and follow football- no skill, no reflex, no manoeuvrings, just shots.

Before now, most of Messi's critics have always be asking when he will help his country to world cup finals, now he is there and your excuse is even if he lifts the trophy on Sunday he wont be the 'All time great' what else do you want from him? 4 consecutive Ballon D'or, you said it was manipulated,3 champions' league trophies and 7 Semi finals in a row. Please what will you call the last Ballon D'or that was extended for 2 weeks to favour C. Ronaldo?

WHo God has blessed, no man can curse. Pls leave our jewel- Messi.
An under 20 world cup that was won under controversial conditions( 2 penalties in a final). Is that what you call winning a cup? Did I just hear you say messi is more skillfull than ronaldo? Bro I honestly doubt your claim of being a football fan.the world would never find a player as COMPLETE as cr7 ever again. You can quote me anywhere. Messi only thrives on the exceptional brilliance of xavi and iniesta and because these two were out of top form, the just concluded spanish season ended in an unmitigated disaster for the catalans. On the contrary cr7 depends on no one to succeed, even with the exit of ozil, ronaldo was still banging goals endlessly. Illd implore you to go on you tube and watch videos of both players, and maybe by then you would be able to rationally decide who is the better of the two. Pls don't just come out here and rant all you want based on sentiments.
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Elxandre(m): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2014
To those saying Ronaldo didn't win the age grade competitions.
Ronaldo went straight to the senior team and even started for Portugal at 19 @ euro 2004.
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Elxandre(m): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2014
Give honor to whom honor is due.
Messi's team tried to have gotten to the finals!
Messi was very wasteful though, but they still won!
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by blackprowler: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2014
maputohq:
I've been supporting Germany since their final loss in 2002...that was the first world cup match I understood. though I was expecting Brazil to win as host but I so love the Germans...Talking bout latest emotions, Germany is a great team.

They are, you're right. The most consistent team in world cup history. There's no fluke about them. They work hard and are disciplined. Not a lot of individual talents or style, they work as a team.
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by kokoA(m): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2014
publicenemy:

God forbid.
Dude you are taking hating to another level o. The guy doesn't even know you exist yet you hate him so much. Smh

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Atigba: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2014
BAD BELLE PEOPLE take it easy on sunday u might die of heart attack when he finally lift the trophy

2 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by kokoA(m): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2014
Elxandre: To those saying Ronaldo didn't win the age grade competitions.
Ronaldo went straight to the senior team and even started for Portugal at 19 @ euro 2004.
And won what?
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Emeniyen: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2014
publicenemy: hmmnnn...f mess wins the world cup it will be another excuse to give him an undeserved Ballon D"or.

Germany for life.
E mase binu ori. What you don't like you can never possess. Success is infectious in nature, so also is failure

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by tommyich06: 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
I am tired for messi haters o... dont u know that it is messi that makes xavi and iniesta look like an excellent passer of the ball. He comes deep into the midfield to initiate a run that always give victory. palacio, and maxi should have scored yesterday best chances then we would have respected messi more. the Guy is genius. he always attracts 3-4players to himself whenever he is with ball. that is disadvantaged to any opponent team. u can see how Holland was contained yesterday. they dont even looks like team that score 5 against spain with xavi and iniesta... messi will always make u better.
concerning Cr7 di maria had twice assist than any player in la liga last season. and by far he was Real madrid best player. not ur cr7 some get him those assist. messi works out his magic. that y the adjective magic is always used for his work.

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by publicenemy(m): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Emeniyen: E mase binu ori. What you don't like you can never possess. Success is infectious in nature, so also is failure

Oga what is your problem na...cant you just read and place ur own comment.do you have to quote me....

Thunder fire your generation.
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Olofintoto(m): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Switpal: D more u keep hating Messi.... D more d hrt attack. It seems u learnt nothin yesterday. Wht was Germany score against Ghana? Is Ghana better than Argentina? Dats football 4 u.... U dn't always win - even Barca knew dis.
Sis, this is nt a matter of hatred bt I knw nd u also knw dat Ger wil win on sunday. I'm sorry for any inconveniece this statement might cause.

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by jotey(m): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
CFCfan:
That's what I'm telling folks here. No TRUE Brazilian fan will cheer the Argentinians on Sunday at the Maracana. Impossible
and no true Brazilian will support the Germans cos Germany kicked dem out disgracefully..... blood is thicker than water.....u wan tel me say as naija nd Ghana be rivals u no go support Ghana if den dae play European team?
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by pixtuk(m): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
publicenemy:

God forbid.
wetin God wan 4bid? i think u are a cr7 fan....enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by publicenemy(m): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
pixtuk:
wetin God wan 4bid? i think u are a cr7 fan....enemy of progress

Na wah oo...wetin concern CR7 for this matter now... Mention he name?..do you know f i am german?...is it a crime to support germany?...everything isnt about ronaldo and messi bro...

Although i am a CR7 Fan....

smileysmileysmiley
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
You guys should not be surprised at Sunday's outcome. I want Germany to win! I want them to break the jinx of a European country not winning the world. Cup on South American soil but I'm sorry that won't happen. This world cup belongs to the ARGENTINES!!! Argentine 1st, Germany 2nd.
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by toykathy(f): 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
I go with d Germans
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by hobermener: 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
Atigba: BAD BELLE PEOPLE take it easy on sunday u might die of heart attack when he finally lift the trophy
Heart attack? Bro take it easy oh! I don't hate messi but I only speak the truth. If he wins it fine, he isn't the first, and won't be the last to win it. But all time best For me no.
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Switpal(m): 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
Olofintoto: Sis, this is nt a matter of hatred bt I knw nd u also knw dat Ger wil win on sunday. I'm sorry for any inconveniece this statement might cause.
It cld go either way. Let us jus wait n c.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Reply)

Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) / Sweden Vs Nigeria (3 - 3) Fifa Women's World Cup On 8th June, 2015 / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria - AFCON 2013 - (1 - 2) - On 3rd February 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.