Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

2nd Presidential Debate,where Is The word Manners . . . . . . . . . . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2nd Presidential Debate,where Is The word Manners . . . . . . . . . . (809 Views)

APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate / Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2nd Presidential Debate,where Is The word Manners . . . . . . . . . . by jennykadri: 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2008
please is there anything like manners and respect in MCCAINS dictionary,wats wt all this look down on OBAMA

the last nights debate was so annoying,d fact that he referred to OBAMA as "this one" still baffles a lot of people till now

according to the poll ,OBAMA is leading,and even last night,it was so obvious that MCCAIN was pissed off that i did not see both of them exchange handshakes(correct me if I'm wrong)

even both wives did not spare eachother a glance

CNN reprters yesterday were quite clear on d fact that OBAMA was and will be the best

according to the poll last night ,a question was asked

" WHO ATTACKED THE OPPONENT MORE" and believe me MCCAIN  got a lead on that one,what he has against OBAMA is what i don't know

the man don old abeg,make him go rest angry

don't call me "partial" I'm just giving it out as it is cool
Re: 2nd Presidential Debate,where Is The word Manners . . . . . . . . . . by Fhemmmy: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2008
That is politics, however, the "that one" was uncalled for, and he might have shot himself in da foot like bunny with that slogan.

(1) (Reply)

The Trial Of Nuhu Ribadu / Nigeria’s Post-civil War Reconciliation / Breaking News.! Yaradua Is ------

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.