Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

PDP Won’t Beg Ex-president, Ex-governors – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Won’t Beg Ex-president, Ex-governors – Fayose (1336 Views)

Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals / PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh / No Pension For Ex Governors - Buhari ( Vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Won’t Beg Ex-president, Ex-governors – Fayose by Alpet(m): 4:41am On Jul 10, 2014
Ekiti State Governor-elect, Mr. Ayo Fayose, has said that the party will not beg any ex-president, ex-governors or ex-senators wishing to defect from the party.
He stated this at a rally organised by the party’s South-West Organisation and Mobilisation Committee in Ibadan, Oyo State, on Wednesday.
The rally had in attendance the chairman of the committee, Buruji Kashamu, former governor Adebayo Alao-Akala, state chairman of the party, Yinka Taiwo, party leader, Brimo Yusuff, governorship candidates of the party in Oyo, Hazeem Gbolarumi, Femi Babalola, Seyi Makinde, Teslim Folarin, Kehinde Olaosebikan and several members of the party.
Fayose said, “This is the last time that any member of the party, irrespective of his position, whether former governor or president will be begged to remain in the party. If they want to join other parties, they can go. They should not disparage the party again because if they do, they will go.
“They have enjoyed benefits in the party so they should respect the party, whether former president or senator. I left the party when I had misunderstanding with it and returned when we resolved our differences. The door is open for them to leave.”
He added that he was in a position to lead the PDP’s campaign against the All Progressives Party in the South-West being the only person in Nigeria to have defeated two incumbent governors.
He also promised that the best candidate would emerge from all the states, primaries as the party’s national chairman, Adamu Mu’azu, favoured credible process.
Akala said the purpose of the rally was to assure the people of the state that the PDP would release them from the suffering imposed on them by the present government in the state, calling on them to support the party’s return to power in the state.
Fayose said, “I am the only person in Nigeria to have achieved the feat of defeating two incumbent governors, so I am in a position to give advice on how to achieve victory at the polls. We will defeat the APC in Oyo State and other South-West states with the support of the people. Our business in government is to perform and give due recognition to the grassroots. The APC has wasted the opportunity it has to perform by neglecting the masses. Elections are not won by propaganda but at the grassroots level. If Ekiti can do it, Oyo people can do the same,” he added, while also addressing the large crowd to register en masse during the voter registration exercise.
Source- http://www.punchng.com/politics/pdp-wont-beg-ex-president-ex-governors-fayose/

Re: PDP Won’t Beg Ex-president, Ex-governors – Fayose by RoyalRoy(m): 4:51am On Jul 10, 2014
You never enter office you don dey run mouth like tap. Typical of him anyway.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Won’t Beg Ex-president, Ex-governors – Fayose by Toosure70: 5:22am On Jul 10, 2014
haba fayose

2 Likes

Re: PDP Won’t Beg Ex-president, Ex-governors – Fayose by Chibaba247(m): 5:47am On Jul 10, 2014
Kai,he is surely refering to Obj,bt dat was too proud of him
Re: PDP Won’t Beg Ex-president, Ex-governors – Fayose by texaco1: 6:40am On Jul 10, 2014
Chibaba247: Kai,he is surely refering to Obj,bt dat was too proud of him
it is all politics . Fayose comment isn't binding on the party. But I think fayose should $mellow down a bit and keep his head cool. Despite the fact that obj relevance and influence is dwindling withing the pdp ,he is still a respected voice in nigeria politics
Re: PDP Won’t Beg Ex-president, Ex-governors – Fayose by mogentle(m): 9:48am On Jul 10, 2014
This man will soon go down the history lane, 'cos of the way he runs his mouth. I foresee him having overbearing influence over others which they will not want to take. Humility is a great virtue. He does not have it at all.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Won’t Beg Ex-president, Ex-governors – Fayose by bamipet01: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2014
Fayose, learn he 2 control ur utterances
Re: PDP Won’t Beg Ex-president, Ex-governors – Fayose by texaco1: 10:08am On Jul 10, 2014
mogentle: This man will soon go down the history lane, 'cos of the way he runs his mouth. I foresee him having overbearing influence over others which they will not want to take. Humility is a great virtue. He does not have it at all.
don't mind him,he wants to assume the role of a south west political leader. Gej will cut him to size when the time comes ,but for now his big loud mouth is needed by the pdp
Re: PDP Won’t Beg Ex-president, Ex-governors – Fayose by Firefire(m): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2014
Fayose, haabaaa. ọ gini. biko keep quite.
Re: PDP Won’t Beg Ex-president, Ex-governors – Fayose by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2014
what did fayose say that
is too much for him to say?
When aregbe said people
should go to poll with juju,
u did not complain, when
tinubu said instigating
words u did not complain,
when Adebayo fmr Ekiti
gov said olomokilofomore
oni aro, u people did not
see anything bad in those
things. Why do u people
complain about everything
fayose do or say. Why the
hatred. is it because he
defeated fayemi or
because Ekiti voted for
him? Stop this hatred. He
also like any other APC
leaders has right to his
opinion and stop saying
rubish against peoples
choice. Ebinu ori lasan.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Won’t Beg Ex-president, Ex-governors – Fayose by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2014
shegsky: what did fayose say that
is too much for him to say?
When aregbe said people
should go to poll with juju,
u did not complain, when
tinubu said instigating
words u did not complain,
when Adebayo fmr Ekiti
gov said olomokilofomore
oni aro, u people did not
see anything bad in those
things. Why do u people
complain about everything
fayose do or say. Why the
hatred. is it because he
defeated fayemi or
because Ekiti voted for
him? Stop this hatred. He
also like any other APC
leaders has right to his
opinion and stop saying
rubish against peoples
choice. Ebinu ori lasan.

Won binu ori ....they in fact love him to be bothered about advicing him.....one of the laws of power talks about the crab who opens the mouth.....

2 Likes

Re: PDP Won’t Beg Ex-president, Ex-governors – Fayose by mogentle(m): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2014
smartchoice:

Won binu ori ....they in fact love him to be bothered about advicing him.....one of the laws of power talks about the crab who opens the mouth.....
Why is that no good water ever flows out of your stream? Pathetic!!!
Re: PDP Won’t Beg Ex-president, Ex-governors – Fayose by texaco1: 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
smartchoice:

bros we love and support him but remember it was that loud mouth of his and the attitude of I can talk anyhow that got him into problem the first time.he should mellow down ,get into office before boasting out aloud ,that he is in the best position to lead pdp against apc in the south west
Re: PDP Won’t Beg Ex-president, Ex-governors – Fayose by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
texaco1: bros we love and support him but remember it was that loud mouth of his and the attitude of I can talk anyhow that got him into problem the first time.he should mellow down ,get into office before boasting out aloud ,that he is in the best position to lead pdp against apc in the south west

Same view here bro.

mogentle:
Why is that no good water ever flows out of your stream? Pathetic!!!

Are you alright? Be it unto you as you wish others. My stream is not just good it's God blessed and sanctified. So swerve!

1 Like

Re: PDP Won’t Beg Ex-president, Ex-governors – Fayose by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
I forsee Fayose having problems with Jonathan and PDP in future. He talks loosely and carelessly.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Won’t Beg Ex-president, Ex-governors – Fayose by omenka(m): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
Son of a gun. The people of Ekiti state are in for the worst times in their history.
Re: PDP Won’t Beg Ex-president, Ex-governors – Fayose by texaco1: 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
berem: I forsee Fayose having problems with Jonathan and PDP in future. He talks loosely and carelessly.

there won't be any problem in pdp , because pdp isn't controlled by a single individual unlike ur own apc .

1 Like

Re: PDP Won’t Beg Ex-president, Ex-governors – Fayose by Biodup: 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
Fayose take it easy plssssss. ... The forces you are challenging are too big for you.

1 Like

Re: PDP Won’t Beg Ex-president, Ex-governors – Fayose by juman(m): 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
obj was the core problem of sw pdp.

sw pdp is in better shape without obj.
Re: PDP Won’t Beg Ex-president, Ex-governors – Fayose by Jaideyone(m): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
texaco1: there won't be any problem in pdp , because pdp isn't controlled by a single individual unlike ur own apc .
how old are you? I guess you were still suckling when the same fayose called obj father of bastards undecided
texaco1: there won't be any problem in pdp , because pdp isn't controlled by a single individual unlike ur own apc .
how old are you? I guess you were still suckling when the same fayose called obj father of bastards

(1) (Reply)

Former Aviation Minister Stella Oduah To Run For Senate / Cameroonian Army Bomb Boko Haram Camp / Google Celebrates Nigeria’s 54th Independence Anniversary With A Doodle [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.