Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,499 members, 7,770,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:06 AM

Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany (5873 Views)

Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. / Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by Snoggy(m): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2014
The Microsoft’s virtual assistant for Windows Phone 8.1 has again predicted Argentina to beat Germany in the finals. Cortana predicted Germany to stroll past Brazil in the Semi Final match of the World Cup 2014 and it happened even with her confidence level being mid/low. In the other Semi Final match between Argentina and Netherlands, Cortana predicted Argentina to win, and it happened again. Cortana has so far gotten all of its predictions right.

Trouble for the Germans. Victory for the South Americans.

Source: http://
www.newslive.com/2014/07/cortana-predicts-argentina-to-win-germany.html
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by Tallesty1(m): 8:16am On Jul 10, 2014
When oyibo ppl chop witch they call it science n tech. gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by dejt4u(m): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by Opera240: 9:37am On Jul 10, 2014
Maybe your own cortana is diff version cos original cortana predict Germany to edge out Argentina

4 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by Zico4real(m): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2014
Snoggy: The Microsoft’s virtual assistant for Windows Phone 8.1 has again predicted Argentina to beat Germany in the finals. Cortana predicted Germany to stroll past Brazil in the Semi Final match of the World Cup 2014 and it happened even with her confidence level being mid/low. In the other Semi Final match between Argentina and Netherlands, Cortana predicted Argentina to win, and it happened again. Cortana has so far gotten all of its predictions right.

sorry I have cortana on my phone, germany is going to win, while Brazil will win against Netherland.

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by Farouksenior: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2014
^^D op. na bookies agent ooo.i suspect
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by wordychap: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by Jclement(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
Which one we go follow Cortana predicts Argentina...and Cortana predicts Germany....ltz wait and see....bt therz one thing Germany must be careful of ..dat is "luck"
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by 3Dimension: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Made in aba
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by onuwaje(m): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Na germany I hear o
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by guyman2012(m): 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
whch 1 una want mek we blive 1st na Germany Nw na Argentina. nawa ooo.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by Chanchit: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
@Op, I dnt care where you get ur own prediction from, but na you I believe, ur own cortana head correct.

5 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by Snoggy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
Chanchit: @Op, I dnt care where you get ur own prediction from, but na you I believe, ur own cortana head correct.
Lol. GBAM

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by Mcleo007(m): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Following last night's dour semi-final which Argentina won on penalties, IBTimes UK asked:

"Who will win the match between Argentina and Germany?"

Cortana, which is available on Microsoft's Windows Phone 8.1 software, replied:

"Probably Germany. But you never know what can happen in the beautiful game..."

We decided to ask another question just to make sure:

Who will win the World Cup?

This time Cortana was not as bullish, replying:

"Even Bing isn't sure, but maybe if you cheer really hard for Germany you can tip the scales."

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by QweenMercy(f): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
E b lyk say yah own cortana na chinco ohh abi na fairly used...

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by OgologoDimkpa: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
I used Cortina sandals during my secondary school days embarassed
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by saasala(m): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
Zico4real:
sorry I have cortana on my phone, germany is going to win, while Brazil will win against Netherland.
How do I get to have this wizard on my device?
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by pendusky(m): 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
Snoggy: The Microsoft’s virtual assistant for Windows Phone 8.1 has again predicted Argentina to beat Germany in the finals. Cortana predicted Germany to stroll past Brazil in the Semi Final match of the World Cup 2014 and it happened even with her confidence level being mid/low. In the other Semi Final match between Argentina and Netherlands, Cortana predicted Argentina to win, and it happened again. Cortana has so far gotten all of its predictions right.

From this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1806656/cortana-predicts-germany-beat-argentina and the source is http://www.microsoftproductreviews.com/windows-phone/cortana-14-and-has-has-picked-a-world-cup-winner/

compare to ur www.newslive.com/2014/07/cortana-predicts-argentina-to-win-germany.htm i believe you have taken ur launch this afternoon smh

angry angry My Germany will win! Do you know how much I stake in this? cheesy cheesy cheesy no make me vex oooh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by Snoggy(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
pendusky:

From this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1806656/cortana-predicts-germany-beat-argentina and the source is http://www.microsoftproductreviews.com/windows-phone/cortana-14-and-has-has-picked-a-world-cup-winner/

compare to ur www.newslive.com/2014/07/cortana-predicts-argentina-to-win-germany.htm i believe you have taken ur launch this afternoon smh

angry angry My Germany will win! Do you know how much I stake in this? cheesy cheesy cheesy no make me vex oooh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Argentina will win whether you like it or yes! My source is authentic tongue
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by pendusky(m): 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
Snoggy:

Argentina will win whether you like it or yes! My source is authentic tongue

Can we bet on this? grin grin grin 50k
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by StannisNaharis(f): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
Chanchit: @Op, I dnt care where you get ur own prediction from, but na you I believe, ur own cortana head correct.
gringringringringringrin
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by ebullientV(m): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lol, this cortana thing don dey confuse?

Anyways i like d confusion thingy, it'd mean anyone who wants 2 stake d game has 2 go by his own intuition..

Well i have being predicting matches correctly since WC 1990 and I'm telling u categorically that it's going 2 be a German win cheesy.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by DaBozz(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
This guy has come again ooooo! It won't work this time. #TeamGermany!
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by Ayab1203(f): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Cortana stop it ooo!
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by Snoggy(m): 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
pendusky:

Can we bet on this? grin grin grin 50k
Lets make it 100K, please.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by Swash042(m): 2:10am On Jul 11, 2014
na made in 9ja cortana predicts dis 1.....bliv am at ur own risk! .
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 11, 2014
ebullientV: Lol, this cortana thing don dey confuse?

Anyways i like d confusion thingy, it'd mean anyone who wants 2 stake d game has 2 go by his own intuition..

Well i have being predicting matches correctly since WC 1990 and I'm telling u categorically that it's going 2 be a German win cheesy.
story... they won't and will never
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by alotofgrace(m): 5:57am On Jul 11, 2014
LETS Wait n see

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by ebullientV(m): 6:59am On Jul 11, 2014
claireshan: story... they won't and will never
lol you can't be so sure dear.. Trust me, I'm never wrong in this.

In other news, Arsenal's signed Sanchez 4rm U guys... cheesy cheesy

Barca will regret signing Suarez, becos there''ll be ego problems...
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 11, 2014
Hmmm. Three words - We will see.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by rmaubsiau(m): 8:15am On Jul 11, 2014
Mcleo007: Following last night's dour semi-final which Argentina won on penalties, IBTimes UK asked:

"Who will win the match between Argentina and Germany?"

Cortana, which is available on Microsoft's Windows Phone 8.1 software, replied:

"Probably Germany. But you never know what can happen in the beautiful game..."

We decided to ask another question just to make sure:

Who will win the World Cup?

This time Cortana was not as bullish, replying:

"Even Bing isn't sure, but maybe if you cheer really hard for Germany you can tip the scales."

laff wan kill me die.

#teamARGENTINA
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany by Snoggy(m): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2014
rmaubsiau:

laff wan kill me die, cortana don dey use pastors techniques, answering ambiguously . shame .

#teamARGENTINA
RMB, bro, long time.

Sorry, you'll be disappointed. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Count-down To London 2012 Olympics. / Hilarious Luis Suarez Trolls / Bukola Babes Sold For N150m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.