Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Cortana Predicts Germany Lifting The World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cortana Predicts Germany Lifting The World Cup (914 Views)

Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. / Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cortana Predicts Germany Lifting The World Cup by DrOBD(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2014
Cortana has not only overtaken “Paul the Octopus” in no. of correct World cup predictions, but more impressively it has now 14 correct match outcome predictions in a row. Last correct prediction was for yesterday’s Semi-finals, where Argentina won over Netherlands and Cortana got it right again.
This time around cortana predicts Germany lifting the World Cup

Source: http://www.nokiapoweruser.com/2014/07/10/cortana-the-soothsayer-has-it-14-0-now-predicts-germany-lifting-the-world-cup/
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany Lifting The World Cup by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2014
I want robben to lift the cup bt since it happen let german lift it
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany Lifting The World Cup by DrOBD(m): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2014
Adikam: I want robben to lift the cup bt since it happen let german lift it

If Cortana's prediction is anything to go by, then it Germany's cup already. They deserve it.
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany Lifting The World Cup by Samunique(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2014
We already know that, Germany go win bcs them dey always marry Argentina. The last time it's 4:0 plus messi, so this time around i don't expect anything less than victory for the Germans, though the score line might be very slim.

#teamGermany.
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany Lifting The World Cup by ggrin(f): 9:26am On Jul 10, 2014
shocked liarlipsrsealed
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany Lifting The World Cup by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 10, 2014
DrOBD:

If Cortana's prediction is anything to go by, then it Germany's cup already. They deserve it.
yea.i also want netherland to score brazil 5 goals on saturday so that all these noises of brazil being the best in the world to stop lol
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany Lifting The World Cup by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2014
Cortana try but I wish MESSI wins the world cup. Good luck to both teams sha!
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany Lifting The World Cup by Hermanie(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
Since its Cortana, I have no option than to accept cry cry
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany Lifting The World Cup by DrOBD(m): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
Adikam: yea.i also want netherland to score brazil 5 goals on saturday so that all these noises of brazil being the best in the world to stop lol
Why na?
Re: Cortana Predicts Germany Lifting The World Cup by LondonTruman: 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
I don’t know anything about this cup so I don’t have a say in this matter. Though I did wanted to know about living standards in Germany, I want to find more info about it. I have been very much into reading content about it.

(1) (Reply)

30 Interesting And Unknown Facts About Football / Coach Commends Keshi, Says Ugonna Anyora Will Fly High With The Eagles / International Friendly: France Vs Brazil - Today, 8pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.