Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,952 members, 7,824,985 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Customer's Are Always Right, Huh? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Customer's Are Always Right, Huh? (671 Views)

Banks With The Worst Customer Service Award Goes To.... Eco Bank!!!! Share / Customer Service Training In Lagos / Is Bpo Academy Nigeria Certified To Award Certificates On Customer Service Mgt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer's Are Always Right, Huh? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2014
One thing I find odd these days is the request of designing a kitchen with the washing machine machine, am not talking about the dish washer here, but the traditional washing machine.

Maybe am in another planet or far back in trend that I seems to see this as odd.

A client came the other day and as we where discussing the items she wanted in her kitchen design, the issue of washing machine came up. I was like.... huh, say what? in your kitchen? Excuse me ma'am, you'll walk all the way from your closet or bedrooms and do your laundries in the Kitchen?
She was like yeah right! That is what is trending now. Trending huh. What is laundry room for? I mean, if you can afford to buy a washing machine, you should well be able to afford to create a room (this particular client can afford to create a whole room for lundry).

Some folks use a section of their bathrooms, create a part out for laundry, while others have a laundry room separately. Which ever works for you, but laundering in the kitchen is a no no for me.

The say customers are always right, I said customer's are usually right. I had to make the said design after my points seems to fall on deaf ears.

Here is the sample of the kitchen design I made for the client.

click on the link below to read more blog articles, thanks!
www.designspaceltd.net

Re: Customer's Are Always Right, Huh? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Most of my designs are not rendered as the Cad am using now is an older version. Palette Cad v5.1. Can't wait to get my hands on the version 8 though.

Re: Customer's Are Always Right, Huh? by ekoson95(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
That is why I like the Police job, there the customers are always wrong!
Re: Customer's Are Always Right, Huh? by Oxone(m): 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
ekoson95: That is why I like the Police job, there the customers are always wrong!

True! and the use of force is greatly encouraged cheesy

1 Like

Re: Customer's Are Always Right, Huh? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
what a funny twist to the topic. Anyways thanks guyd

(1) (Reply)

Setting Up A Mining Company--Requirements,Pros And Cons. / Computer Science At Degree.What Is The Way Out To Study Chemical Engineering. / For Fresh Graduate And Youth Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.