Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Soccer Gamers! What Season Year Are You In? In Your Master League - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Soccer Gamers! What Season Year Are You In? In Your Master League (2119 Views)

Any PC Gamers? What Do You Prefer AMD Or Intel? / Pc Gamers, What Are Your Pc Specs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soccer Gamers! What Season Year Are You In? In Your Master League by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2014
Hello everyone, im your host Jon Champion and tonight with me is top football analyst Jim Beglin. grin
Pes Commentary duties tongue well Gamers what Season year are you in your master league or Become a legend? lets know hw far uve gone

i play the Two so in become a legend im in 2014/2015 season. the season is over tho its around june so im playing European cup for my country. made the player of my league and the captain of my team. first time in history. cant even remember the name of my team. if I go big team I go chop bench tire.

while in my master league I just started 2015/2016 season. first entry into champions league, 8wins no draw no lose at seria A, league winner, italian cup winner and uefa cup winner last season.

note: PES 13.

i want to download FIFA 14 Windows 8 app. 999mb
Re: Soccer Gamers! What Season Year Are You In? In Your Master League by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 10, 2014
one orther funny stuff in my master league. messi is in real Madrid while ronaldo is in barca

and my become a legend. mikel is world best
Re: Soccer Gamers! What Season Year Are You In? In Your Master League by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nobody dey play game for nairaland? undecided angry angry angry
Re: Soccer Gamers! What Season Year Are You In? In Your Master League by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
I'm in 2019/2020 season. D likes of drogba, mutu seedorf and kaka all retired and came back as youngsters. And trust me. I signed them

1 Like

Re: Soccer Gamers! What Season Year Are You In? In Your Master League by Dygeasy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
runzlord: one orther funny stuff in my master league. messi is in real Madrid while ronaldo is in barca

and my become a legend. mikel is world best
ROTFL grin
Re: Soccer Gamers! What Season Year Are You In? In Your Master League by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
Dygeasy: ROTFL grin

Re: Soccer Gamers! What Season Year Are You In? In Your Master League by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:56am On Jul 13, 2014
[quote author=runzlord][/quote]i'm seeing things. shocked

1 Like

Re: Soccer Gamers! What Season Year Are You In? In Your Master League by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
sneak peak of my squad

1 Like

Re: Soccer Gamers! What Season Year Are You In? In Your Master League by IyfeNamikaze(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
well in master league i'm in 2023/2024 season and in become a legend, i have played for lens, malaga , ajax and now i'm currently in manchester united ( assistant captain) and ofcourse my nationality is NIGERIAN and i'm the captain.
i have won the uefa championsleague (top goal scorer and top assist)
spanish laliga (top goal scorer and top assist)
dutch league ( top goal scorer and top assist)
african nations cup (top goal scorer and top assist)
FIFA world cup ( top goal scorer and top assist)

i have won the african player of the year, european player of the year and currently the FIFA world player of the year an i'm currently 21 years old

beat that!!

1 Like

Re: Soccer Gamers! What Season Year Are You In? In Your Master League by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 17, 2014
IyfeNamikaze: well in master league i'm in 2023/2024 season and in become a legend, i have played for lens, malaga , ajax and now i'm currently in manchester united ( assistant captain) and ofcourse my nationality is NIGERIAN and i'm the captain.
i have won the uefa championsleague (top goal scorer and top assist)
spanish laliga (top goal scorer and top assist)
dutch league ( top goal scorer and top assist)
african nations cup (top goal scorer and top assist)
FIFA world cup ( top goal scorer and top assist)

i have won the african player of the year, european player of the year and currently the FIFA world player of the year an i'm currently 21 years old

beat that!!
Chill let me get to 2023/2024 season
Re: Soccer Gamers! What Season Year Are You In? In Your Master League by IyfeNamikaze(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2014
runzlord:
Chill let me get to 2023/2024 season

in become a legend i have only played for 5 seasons. and won everything.
Re: Soccer Gamers! What Season Year Are You In? In Your Master League by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2014
IyfeNamikaze:

in become a legend i have only played for 5 seasons. and won everything.
Me just 3
Re: Soccer Gamers! What Season Year Are You In? In Your Master League by IyfeNamikaze(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
runzlord:
Me just 3
how many trophies and awards have you won?
Re: Soccer Gamers! What Season Year Are You In? In Your Master League by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
IyfeNamikaze:
how many trophies and awards have you won?
Just 5. Wasted one year in arsenal. I was the bench best friend. B4 moving to a very small team in french league. Where I won the five last season. But I think its either ur playing easy or ur cheating

1 Like

Re: Soccer Gamers! What Season Year Are You In? In Your Master League by IyfeNamikaze(m): 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
runzlord:
Just 5. Wasted one year in arsenal. I was the bench best friend. B4 moving to a very small team in french league. Where I won the five last season. But I think its either ur playing easy or ur cheating
hahaha.... i play top player bro. i'm just too good in PES.

And i have won 20+ trophies already.
Re: Soccer Gamers! What Season Year Are You In? In Your Master League by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
IyfeNamikaze:
hahaha.... i play top player bro. i'm just too good in PES.

And i have won 20+ trophies already.
Lemme see what the next 2 seasons hold for me. Ill be back
Re: Soccer Gamers! What Season Year Are You In? In Your Master League by IyfeNamikaze(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
runzlord:
Lemme see what the next 2 seasons hold for me. Ill be back

goodluck cool

1 Like

Re: Soccer Gamers! What Season Year Are You In? In Your Master League by moneyallowed(m): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2014
In the year 2039....I kid you not. Buffon, Casillas, Julio Cesar, C.Ronaldo, Messi, Ronaldinho, Giggs, Etoo,Scholes,Rooney, Pirlo,Puyol,....my life's work is complete. now I can die in peace cheesy
Re: Soccer Gamers! What Season Year Are You In? In Your Master League by segs2k: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
am looking for pes playaz. am in abuja. u ? holla bak
Re: Soccer Gamers! What Season Year Are You In? In Your Master League by segs2k: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
@ runzlord, holla @ me if ur so bad on PES 13. segs2k@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games / Psp Cmd Game / Street Fighter V Gaming In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.