Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games (2109 Views)

Nintendo Switch Lite / Buy Or Preorder PS5 | Playstation 5 Games | Consoles (simplygames.com.ng) / Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by onyeka464: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nintendo switch lite Dragonball Edition
with a lot of game available
With charger and memory card 64gb
Location Lagos
07012355702 call or what’s app me
Super clean as you can see no scratch no dent and it has a glass protector

Price 125k

Re: Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by onyeka464: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
onyeka464:
Location Lagos

Price 142k
Still available
Re: Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by Discombulator: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
onyeka464:

Still available
Is this a joke,even the new one goes for around 100k

2 Likes

Re: Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by onyeka464: 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Discombulator:

New Nintendo switch lite is 120k brand new
I’m selling with 5 game cartridge do you know much more one cost in the market!!?

1 Like

Re: Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by onyeka464: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
onyeka464:
Location Lagos

Price 125k
Still available
Re: Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by onyeka464: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
onyeka464:
Location Lagos

Price 125k
SA
Re: Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by jeff1607(m): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2022
Discombulator:

If only you know how expensive switch accessories are, pouch and games inclusive, ordinary screen guard is 5k, not to talk about a switch branded pouch
Re: Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by onyeka464: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2022
jeff1607:

If only you know how expensive switch accessories are, pouch and games inclusive, ordinary screen guard is 5k, not to talk about a switch branded pouch
The guy is so ignorant
Re: Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by onyeka464: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=onyeka464 post=114155215]Nintendo switch lite Dragonball Edition
Location Lagos

I’ve sold 2 games
This are the one’s available
Just Zelda
Fifa 19
Mario
Re: Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by onyeka464: 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
onyeka464:
Location Lagos

Price
Anyone? 110k with just 3 game card I’ve sold 2 game card already �
Re: Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by onyeka464: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2022
onyeka464:
Location Lagos

Price 125k
SA
Re: Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by Moneyboyz: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nintendo games are expensive, that is why people don't buy it in Nigeria. I spent over 70k just to hack mine, it's patched version but I hacked it with a modchip and now I have over 30 games on it with 512gb memory card.. hopefully you find a buyer soon.
Re: Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by onyeka464: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Moneyboyz:
Nintendo games are expensive, that is why people don't buy it in Nigeria. I spent over 70k just to hack mine, it's patched version but I hacked it with a modchip and now I have over 30 games on it with 512gb memory card.. hopefully you find a buyer soon.
how did you hack yours please can you text me on what’s app??
Re: Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by Moneyboyz: 1:25am On Jul 06, 2022
onyeka464:
how did you hack yours please can you text me on what’s app??

They call it a modchip, costs 100usd or so on AliExpress.
I paid 121usd for modchip and shipping.
After it arrived, I opened by Nintendo switch and installed the modchip by soldering the chip to the Nintendo CPU and GPU. And boom my Nintendo is hacked.

You can check the procedures on YouTube, lots of videos about the installation process. Also don't try this if you have no soldering knowledge unless you have a certified technician who can do it for you.

Also there are other Nintendo switch earlier versions that can be hacked just by putting some files on the SD card and entering RCM mode. These versions are the earlier versions are are very rare now. You can't find the new one, it's very rare but you will find used ones if you look well enough.

All the versions we have today are patched versions and can only be hacked with the method I shared above.

I can't sell my switch for 200k sef, it's priceless, hacked and brand new. Works flawlessly.

Re: Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by onyeka464: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Moneyboyz:

After it arrived, I opened by Nintendo switch and installed the modchip by soldering the chip to the Nintendo CPU and GPU. And boom my Nintendo is hacked.

You can check the procedures on YouTube, lots of videos about the installation process. Also don't try this if you have no soldering knowledge unless you have a certified technician who can do it for you.

Also there are other Nintendo switch earlier versions that can be hacked just by putting some files on the SD card and entering RCM mode. These versions are the earlier versions are are very rare now. You can't find the new one, it's very rare but you will find used ones if you look well enough.

All the versions we have today are patched versions and can only be hacked with the method I shared above.

I can't sell my switch for 200k sef, it's priceless, hacked and brand new. Works flawlessly.
Wow, you really spend a lot of money on your Nintendo switch oh, how did you know about all this stuff?
Re: Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by Moneyboyz: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
onyeka464:

Wow, you really spend a lot of money on your Nintendo switch oh, how did you know about all this stuff?

Na research, plus I've been active in the PS4 jailbreak scene before I got the Nintendo so I knew one or two things about these stuff.
Re: Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by jeff1607(m): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2022
Moneyboyz:

You really took a big risk doing this on your own, i duff my hat for you.

Mine is the old v1 , trying to get rid of my switch game cards as I no longer have use for them
Re: Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by Moneyboyz: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2022
jeff1607:

You really took a big risk doing this on your own, i duff my hat for you.

Mine is the old v1 , trying to get rid of my switch game cards as I no longer have use for them

You are very lucky to have that, v1 unpatched are hot cake.
I bet you didn't know you can hack it before you bought the cartridges.
Re: Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by jeff1607(m): 11:23am On Jul 07, 2022
Moneyboyz:

You are very lucky to have that, v1 unpatched are hot cake.
I bet you didn't know you can hack it before you bought the cartridges.

It’s before the hack n others came with it
Re: Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by onyeka464: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2022
onyeka464:
Location Lagos

Price 120k
Re: Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by onyeka464: 10:21am On Jul 13, 2022
onyeka464:
Location Lagos

Price 125k
Still available
Re: Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by onyeka464: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
onyeka464:
Location Lagos

Price 125k
Sold
Re: Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by lexrichy(m): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2022
Moneyboyz:

please i need your contact and assistance i also have a new model Nintendo switch
Re: Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by Moneyboyz: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2022
lexrichy:
please i need your contact and assistance i also have a new model Nintendo switch

Do you have the modchip already or you are Looking to buy it. I bought it from AliExpress. Paid the seller with crypto and got it shipped.
Costs me 100usd or so.

Also don't buy modchip if you don't have a very good technician who will help you solder it to the Nintendo CPU.

Check videos on YouTube first before you make your final decision.

Overall it's the best, you get the latest games for free.
Re: Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by lexrichy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moneyboyz:

Do you have the modchip already or you are Looking to buy it. I bought it from AliExpress. Paid the seller with crypto and got it shipped.
Costs me 100usd or so.

Also don't buy modchip if you don't have a very good technician who will help you solder it to the Nintendo CPU.

Check videos on YouTube first before you make your final decision.

Overall it's the best, you get the latest games for free.
please i need your phone contact
Re: Nintendo Switch Lite For Sale With 5 Games by Moneyboyz: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
lexrichy:
please i need your phone contact

(1) (Reply)

Computer And Video Games In Nigeria / Xbox 360 Red Ring Of Death Cure / How Do I Fix My PS3 Red Light Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.