Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Aregbesola Deserves A Globalapplause – Oyedepo Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Deserves A Globalapplause – Oyedepo Speaks (1318 Views)

Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki / Aregbesola Deserves No Pity / Gov.aregbesola Deserves A Global Applause-bishop David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Deserves A Globalapplause – Oyedepo Speaks by GPA5: 11:43am On Jul 10, 2014
Bishop David Oyedepo, yesterday sang praises of Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola for a job well done in Osun State. While on a courtesy visit to the State, Oyedepo said the infrastructural renewal of the Governor were affecting the people positively and he was impressed.He also mentioned that the new educational policy, which had culminated in the building of mega schools in the state, deserves a global applause.“Any governance that is producing results and affecting the lives of vast majority of the people, must be deeply appreciated. I deeply appreciate the infrastructural development. Besides, the education revolution is for us a great achievement. I can see the massive road construction going on. This is to the benefit of the people. No policy can remove the roads. I am very impressed,” Oyedepo said.He also implored stakeholders to be at peace stating that there is nothing like living peacefully.“There is nothing like peace in the whole world. We should always walk towards whatever will promote peace and peaceful co-existence among our people. Let us work for an atmosphere thatencourages peace, which engenders growth and development. This is because life isall about promoting the well-being of the people”.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Deserves A Globalapplause – Oyedepo Speaks by OmoLisabi(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2014
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Deserves A Globalapplause – Oyedepo Speaks by gregg2: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
Fayemi was doing all these shows too. Aug 9 is around the corner

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Deserves A Globalapplause – Oyedepo Speaks by idumuose(m): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
Meanwhile the story has no source.Tomorrow Oyedepo will come out and refute the story.He will announce that he never commended the voodoo governor

APC with their falsehood sha.

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Deserves A Globalapplause – Oyedepo Speaks by PenSniper: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
No amount of gimmicry will work in Aregbe's favour come August 9. No,amount of political pastoring will save him. This is surely another confirmation of APC's and Aregbesola's despiration having realised that for them, the game is up in Osun.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Deserves A Globalapplause – Oyedepo Speaks by madamoringo(f): 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
And guess where all the NEGATIVE posters on this thread so far are from? Iboland - the land of hate and bigotry! This is a state in the SW - Yorubaland, with a Yoruba governor and a high-flying illustrious Nigerian (Dr. Oyedepo) trying to promote the welfare of the human condition, but guess who are the most pained? Ibos! No doubt, God has cursed iboland, I think it is because they eat people or directly/indirectly killed 3 M fellow human beings!

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Deserves A Globalapplause – Oyedepo Speaks by ibrahym47(m): 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
madamoringo: And guess where all the NEGATIVE posters on this thread so far are from? Iboland - the land of hate and bigotry! This is a state in the SW - Yorubaland, with a Yoruba governor and a high-flying illustrious Nigerian (Dr. Oyedepo) trying to promote the welfare of the human condition, but guess who are the most pained? Ibos! No doubt, God has cursed iboland, I think it is because they eat people or directly/indirectly killed 3 M fellow human beings!
hit them hard awon olori'bu iyanmiri

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Deserves A Globalapplause – Oyedepo Speaks by Mogidi: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
madamoringo: And guess where all the NEGATIVE posters on this thread so far are from? Iboland - the land of hate and bigotry! This is a state in the SW - Yorubaland, with a Yoruba governor and a high-flying illustrious Nigerian (Dr. Oyedepo) trying to promote the welfare of the human condition, but guess who are the most pained? Ibos! No doubt, God has cursed iboland, I think it is because they eat people or directly/indirectly killed 3 M fellow human beings!

See your life!!!!

You're the angriest Nairalander I know. Why so much anger?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Deserves A Globalapplause – Oyedepo Speaks by mayorall(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
idumuose: Meanwhile the story has no source.Tomorrow Oyedepo will come out and refute the story.He will announce that he never commended the voodoo governor

Our Pastor announced in church yesterday that the church president is in Osun state government house and he came unexpected. Bishop Oyedepo is truely in Osogbo. Thank you.
Re: Aregbesola Deserves A Globalapplause – Oyedepo Speaks by mayorall(m): 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
idumuose: Meanwhile the story has no source.Tomorrow Oyedepo will come out and refute the story.He will announce that he never commended the voodoo governor

(1) (Reply)

In Photos: Worldwide Protest Against Israeli Attack On Gaza / Pdp National Youth Leader's Eid El Fitr Message / Police Hunt Killer Of FESTAC Businesswoman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.